The Chateau Diaries #153 She looked old as Christ's donkey, although she was dressed as a spring virgin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair - I absolutely love Shaun the Sheep - but it is a bit like The Simpsons, it has a young person's level and an adult level and both can watch and enjoy. Although, when one of the nephews was about 3, I said, 'come on, let's go watch Shaun the Sheep' and he said 'Aunty Mel, that's for babies!' I watched it by myself.......:confused:

Shameless.
I love Shaun the Sheep, & Wallace and Gromit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have certain Christmas Specials I have to watch at Christmas. I don't think I could ever take as far as he has though. I have never heard of Shaun the Sheep. MIght be man age thing or the country we live in
Aardvark productions - same dudes who made Wallace and Gromit. Claymation figures - although they seem to have sold the rights and their last movie had lost it's charm big time. My favs are The Wrong Trousers, Chicken Run and A Close Shave.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have certain Christmas Specials I have to watch at Christmas. I don't think I could ever take as far as he has though. I have never heard of Shaun the Sheep. MIght be an age thing or the country we live in

There are the complete movies on youtube too, if you like them.
(derailing but these videos are better than Fanny's!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I must say what intrigued me from the forms @arthur posted yesterday was the abscence of her two partners on the association. Surely that money is benefitting them
Absolutely sure they are not. It's HER business and they are fine with her using their property for it, as long as they are not involved in any of its "official" paperwork. They made that very clear.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It's been 40°+C all week here, but at least we're all equipped with AC, patio misters, and pools.
I hope the folks in France can find some respite. Back in the day, during heat waves when I had no AC I would keep spare bed sheets in the fridge and spend as much time in larger grocery stores and shops to take advantage of their AC.
We've no AC just have to have fans going. We're currently on an Orange warning for heatwave. Forecast for over the weekend is thunder and lightening, then it's going back down to the temperatures it should be for this time of year.

Reactions: 19
I think she’s increasing her ownership percentage with it. Why would she just gift it to them? She probably owed them thousands.
[/QUOT
Aardvark productions - same dudes who made Wallace and Gromit. Claymation figures - although they seem to have sold the rights and their last movie had lost it's charm big time. My favs are The Wrong Trousers, Chicken Run and A Close Shave.
Damb, where the hell are you guys from? 😂 I remember when we had three Channels. You had to get up to actually change them. No such thing as a remote. Then we got a 4th Channel which was WXIX (Fox) . Color TV was so big we raced home from school. They had to magnetized it a couple of days after they delivered it. I still cant tell you what that meant. I just remember it. I feel so old. Like when My mom use to tell me about her radio shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im late coming in but Im sure you have already gotten th

She won't. It will be settled and no one will know. She will pay what she should have to begin with.
Honestly, That's all even they care about at this point. It's not like they are gonna call her out. They would rather have it settled amicably then get messed up in this crap. . They are not going to call anyone out.
No way SJ is gonna admit she screwed up bad and Sissinghurst has too much class to call her out. That's not what they are all about. As long as she pays what owes to them they will be cool. Even if she doesn't pay Sissinghurst. They will never make it a social media circus. I cant see them doing that as much as we may want
We know Fanny will NEVER admit to it. But hopefully evil, mendacious, gossipy Tattlers have made the chateau cult realise that just because they are in the arse end of nowhere the eyes of the world are on their output & that they have to follow rules like normal folk.
I hope the info that National Trust have about how much her vlog earned & how much Patreon revenue she gets will be reflected in how much they charge her. Of course they won't publicise this - there is no point in them doing so.

Fanny blagging her way through a topic she clearly knew nothing about otherwise the minute she got Vita Sackville West's name wrong she would have realised it & corrected herself. Passing herself off as an educated culture vulture when she is anything but that.
I love the fact that Tattlers are holding her to account, that we are thorns in her side, that they have to take time out from holidaying & drinking & shopping etc . to trawl through Tattle. Playing a weird game of Trumps where we lay our cards down & they have to react by re-edit vlog, cough up her dues - even these small victories make me realise that maybe decency can prevail over the unprincipled, amoral La Lande cult members.
Note to Fanny : Sloppy research = go back & do your homework 1/10 - must try harder. Signed Professor Pea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's been 40°+C all week here, but at least we're all equipped with AC, patio misters, and pools.
I hope the folks in France can find some respite. Back in the day, during heat waves when I had no AC I would keep spare bed sheets in the fridge and spend as much time in larger grocery stores and shops to take advantage of their AC.
I like to linger in the frozen food section in the local Intermarché 🥵

Has he fallen out with his new main squeeze s can't use the London footage?
I have been considering how to word this for some time and maybe one of you have already done so but, here goes...

MP really worries me. I mean seriously worries me. We don't know what this relationship is that he has with Florian but as the mother of a young man about to step out in the big wide world I am concerned. MP is, imho, a predator when he can't get what he wants. Florian seems like a typical French young man stepping out into the world. Possibly easily impressed. May have led a somewhat sheltered life and thinks he knows more than he does. MP is probably chucking money around like there's no tomorrow. He's bought Florian inappropriately expensive gifts (the personalised Ralph Lauren polo shirt...) and is probably showering him with good restaurants, hotels, pubs and touristy visits whilst in London. What does he want in return? To me it's obvious. He's been working on this mark for a long, long time. I can't believe that Florian's parents aren't concerned but the French are odd with their offspring and try to off-load them and push them out into the big wide world at the earliest opportunity.

It always bothered me that MP would get volunteers to "help" him (always male?) with his work and projects but they never actually seemed to do much then disappeared nearly as soon as they had arrived. It was the Scandinavian lad that was hurriedly asked to leave and then unceremoniously dumped at the station by MP and Sherrie in the early hours one morning that started my 6th sense tweeking. Something went on there, perhaps someone was caught inflagtante, but that exit was rapid and highly suspicious.

Anyone else had these thoughts?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Kids still get the chicken pox? I was thinking that was covered in the childhood vaccines- but now I am thinking- I do remember my girls having chicken pox and taking oatmeal baths- but that was almost 30 years ago!! 😮
Or is current day one the Monkey Pox???

Yesss!
And funny that my granddaughters are Sophie and Stella!!! 😂😂😂
Yes, chicken pox is still out there and rears it's head every few years. It seems to come in waves in an area then disappear off to somewhere else. It's not covered by the vaccination program in France nor, I think, UK

Reactions: 8
Venice i& the Lake (or Canals and Frogs)
Yeah nice try Fanny. We did some big old clearing out. It was soooo tiring that we needed to have a holiday. Flim flaming the patrons that they only went for a tiny ickle trip. Nothing to do with Tess' birthday, nah, big old co-incidence that. Oh & look at us, despite quaffing wine & fancy meals - we're still really, really interested at what the peasants serfs people are up to back on the farm. Meanwhile back to Venice & shops & water taxis & the hyperactive toddler racing Mummy on the travelator, icky dry as a bone hair flying in the wind. Bless him.
Lake update..more delays - but yet again Tattlers prod a stick in Fanny's cage & she jumps. I'm think next what we need an update on..🤔🤔
oh yeah..WHERE ARE THE ACCOUNTS Fanny???

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Can't stand either of them. Not la Ferte, and definitely not la Lalacelle. However, if someone wanted to give me free bamboo, yes, I would drive 4 hours to get it. The back of our walled garden needs something to make it look more like the castle wall it is, and less like a prison wall. The castle wall, with whom we share a boundary, has razor wire on top of it. We purchased a smallish black bamboo two weeks ago in the hopes that it would grow tall enough and spread to cover the wire and one small 2 metre plant was £89.00. Damn expensive stuff is bamboo!
You do know that once it takes hold you can never get rid of it...😬 just saying.

Reactions: 11
Ain't it funny when Stephanie Jarvis rents part of the Venetiann Palazzo Loredan dell'Ambasciatore for two hours to pretend having a masked ball there it is supposed to be the event of the year, but when her bff's mother actually rents the whole place for a whole week to please her spoiled brad daughter Tess (who turned 40 but still acts as if she's 18) it's only worth "a quick visit". No, Stephanie and her Lap-squirrel were not invited to stay at the palazzo (that's for real friends) and were only asked to come by for the party. She was also told to leave the pink camera at home. Nice try indeed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
  • Snorty says, ‘I’m a happy man’. I say, that’s debatable son!
  • When I’m a 47 year old, I want a companion who has had some life experience, and who is cultured and knowledgeable and you can carry on an interesting, in depth conversation with – not a juvenile companion who: .
    • Can’t remember the name of his favourite Venetian restaurant
    • Doesn't know the name of his favourite wine
    • Eats the same spaghetti meal every time (that's what little boy's do)
    • Races the luggage trolley in the airport like a 10 year child with ADHD and ants in his pants
    • Is a kept playmate who isn’t in a position to pay for his own meal, let alone my meal
  • What the heck was Fanny doing with that napkin and her bosom?
  • "We should be making each part of the world we are part of beautiful for future generations"!!! WTF is Fanny smoking, because that sure isn't her mantra when it comes to Lie Lande???
  • There may be fruit on her father’s walnut trees, but it's not the first time Fanny’s had fruit(s) while at Lie Lande.
  • They need a smaller lake – so it’s a pond!!!
  • £42.00 for an ugly, yellow loo brush???? I wonder what antiques and jewelry they actually purchased this trip and have squirreled away???

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Can’t remember the name of his favourite Venetian restaurant
That whole "our favorite Venetian restaurant" thing and trying to pretend that they know their way around was a big 'f**k you' to the one who introduced them to it in the first place, the same person that did not want Stephanie Jarvis and her habit of loudness in her bedroom ever to stay in the same building again: Tess' mother. They have no shame, really, as this mother is the one paying for the party they were invited to in the first place.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Another boooooring Lalacelle vlog -and I used to be a big fan too- too much timelapse footage of mundane work set to annoying music. And what's with Ash constantly grabbing and scratching himself anyway? Scabies, dry skin, nerves? I'm tempted to send him some moisturizing soap.
Do you have a timestamp for the grabbing and itching? Asking for a friend lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Here are a few more things beginning with A that should be added to your list that well describes you two and the other grifters at the shitto.

Arse, arseholes, assmonkey, assclown, assface, asscock, assidiot I’ll sop there but you get the drift.

Come on patrons please wake up and see what your money is actually paying for. Two immature and very spoilt individuals who cannot go anywhere without a spend spend spend mentality. If they want to live this hedonistic life style then they should do it without grabbing the money from those who are in awe and starstruck by their dazzling performance, it is sickening to see.
What is good to see is how much time she has to spend ensuring she can explain/answer all the points raised by the Tartlets. Keep up the good work maybe we can run them ragged in this way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Venice i& the Lake (or Canals and Frogs)

Ok so what did I tell you guys. If Stephanie is wearing the same dress five days in a row you can be sure she's skewing the timeline. Now we know she did it for this trip to Venezia. Did she really arrive back at HMN on the day of publications? Was she really only in Venice for 2 days? Where else were you? Milan? Vicenza? Verona? Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining. She's a con woman and that pet monkey she hold hands with needs to just shut up. "Thuh thuh-huh" that laugh - maddening.

I know Venice well, that Osteria is crap, complete tourist trap, (the menu was in two languages - dead giveaway), which I've regrettably fallen victim to. Buying artisanal cheese from a supermarket is a huge no-no - considering she was a mere 10min walk from the Rialto market where the good tit is she really shows here laziness, or ignorance. Phyllis eating the same food repeatedly as if he is a school child. I can't with these buffoons.

Again, I'm still upset post vase delivery. I did another morning at the food bank. The chasm between Stephanie Jarvis and the ordinary person working an office job who's salary just isn't stretching far enough to buy a new pair of school shoes for their child is stark. Everyday is an indulgence for Stephanie and I actually find it painful viewing. Since starting this volunteering (again, sorry for the virtue signalling) I have decidedly cut back on my personal expenditure because on reflection none of those lunches, dinners, cocktails, clothes, day trips, spar visits, etc provided me with lasting happiness. I'd love to see Stephanie be more charitable to worthwhile causes. The conditions that some people are currently living through is truly shocking and yet Stephanie is oblivious; donating to vanity projects, because she thinks it gives her cultural gravitas. Yesterday, 250+ asylum seekers crossed the English Channel in the hope for a better life, they're now in a detention facility waiting to be sent to Rwanda for processing and won't be able to return to the UK. Stephanie shells out 7000+E for a vase when she could contribute to these people's legal defence, donate to a food bank, top up a local school's free meals programme, etc.... It's all sick making.

He's younger than me, but he looks older than me. WOW!
View attachment 1346868

I still think you're Ginny Lemon darling.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.