The Chateau Diaries #153 She looked old as Christ's donkey, although she was dressed as a spring virgin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who left the door open again? It's not even the weekend and creatures are flying about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Nah not a better person, but just a little concerned for people on the spectrum - enough to raise it as a question on this forum.
I've seen such ones so badly treated for what are essentially invisible disabilities. It's a very sad indictment on our society that so many people get bullied and 'gossiped about' who are on the spectrum, and in some cases that ill-treatment can build into difficult events, even run-ins with the law. In the accounting example if S is unable to coordinate (neurologically) as I suspect, and fails to get help to do so (also part of the issue with spectrum) then one can easily see how it could coast dangerously close to mismanagement of funds, sexual misconduct..etc. Neither of us are excusing bad behaviour at all, nor should we, which is why I think some of these posts here are very fair.
Let me state that I am not a clinical psychologist and in no way capable of diagnosing anyone who is on the spectrum but I do have experience of those who are and I do not think Fanny fits into this category. Yes she has many issues that have been discussed very eloquently in previous threads but imo being on the spectrum is not one of them. But as it is so large there may be traits that she exhibits that are atypical.
I do agree that there are people who sadly get bullied and gossiped about because they are on the spectrum but I don’t think this is the case for Fanny, it is other personality traits that are causing her problems and dictating her lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Nah not a better person, but just a little concerned for people on the spectrum - enough to raise it as a question on this forum.
I've seen such ones so badly treated for what are essentially invisible disabilities. It's a very sad indictment on our society that so many people get bullied and 'gossiped about' who are on the spectrum, and in some cases that ill-treatment can build into difficult events, even run-ins with the law. In the accounting example if S is unable to coordinate (neurologically) as I suspect, and fails to get help to do so (also part of the issue with spectrum) then one can easily see how it could coast dangerously close to mismanagement of funds, sexual misconduct..etc. Neither of us are excusing bad behaviour at all, nor should we, which is why I think some of these posts here are very fair.
We are not going "Woke" whilst grannies are going broke just to feed Fanny's addiction to worthless junk.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
1655289357467.png

quarantine-corona-extra.gif

Leanne
4 hours ago
Karma bites. Glad you survived.

Monique Gin

5 hours ago (edited)
omg your face is so pale I thought you had covid, thank goodness it was only the flu !!

Robin

7 hours ago
Dude, it was Covid. Flu does not circulate in June in the Northern Hemisphere. Post vaccine, Covid manifests like a vicious cold/flu.

Richard Nault

10 hours ago
What is Man Flu? Do you mean to say that you had COVID-19?

Julia Gillies
11 hours ago
I'm glad u survived manflu or was it covid? Anyhow just wondering now Stephanie has discovered how diverse your abilities are if you should have a new descriptive name like "Dan the Diverse" or "Digger Dan" as Dan the gardener doesn't seem to cut it as we hardly see you doing gardening unless it involves a digger !!!

Melissa Perry

15 hours ago
WTF is man flu? Just....flu???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes, it's going to be jolly hot! I'm in one of the very dark red areas 🥵
I don’t envy you being that hot at all. I went to Windsor yesterday and it was so warm that my Australian visitors asked me to find them a shady place. Of course it had to be a pub😂😂. Anyway proof of sunny days in England.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Dear Brenda,
pewdiepie-i-think.gif

#feckwhatothersthink???

Brenda Gibbons is trying to convince others that Lalande is one big happy family.

@escapetolalandeandmore
15 hours ago
Life is not a dress rehearsal... live it what ever way makes you happy & fulfilled. Don't worry what anyone else thinks... their opinion does not count. Live every day like it was your last, love life, open your heart to love, be happy & never feel guilty that you are... enjoy making memories to last a life time...... #chateaudelalande #chateaudiaries #stephaniejarvis #gerrygrady #escapetoruralfrance #lovelife #feckwhatothersthink #neverbeashamedtobehappy

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Such a pristine new thread to sully with my sentiments...I better go on a rant here; 1. THAT VASE! Now that is tit. really tasteless horrible tat, and shows the total lack of class in that shitoo. Someone here said a vase does not have to have something in it. I asked my wife and looked around our abode...she agrees with that, but I disagree. In my opinion you have cupboards of empty vases, then you pick one out when filling it with flowers. If empty, return to cupboard. My wife is a bit nouveaux riche (she married up) so she thinks a vase can stand there empty. 2. Stephanie courting TV channels. In my opinion rude. The reason; she gets her funds from patreons, yet she does not show them all she does before TV has shown it. It is utterly rude, her income is surely largely from patreon and they should always see things first and as they happen, as they are paying for it. 3. Michael Potts is getting older, and not aging like fine wine (unlike myself). Why? because his image is tussled and boyish, and that is not becoming for a middle aged man. He should try being naturally fit and hot like me without acting immature. 3. Is Nati preggers, I think so. 4. Why can nobody fill me in on Selmar, is he SO dull that there is nothing to tell? I will not watch, he creeps me out. 5. I like Dana, she is a fox. 6. Tess looks miserable, she is a perfect example of how you can have looks and still not be attractive. Personality rules. And no, it does not help that she dresses like a tart, it screams look at me, and then her sour face says don't look at me! She will never be happy, she just want people to blame. I shall not visit Venice just right now...bet they are loud and embarrasing 🍸 :sneaky:
I love the way you write your view on shitoo situations and cast members!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Welcome. Sorry, I can't help thinking you're reflecting something from your own life into hers. We all started with trying to find plausible explanations why her life's such a mess, now we're beyond emotional thinking and after all her lying nothing is taken at face value.

We observe, see the discrepancies and report. Many of us have a wicked sense of humor and a way with words. This has nothing to do with karma. When you suppress truths on one platform they will pop up on another. We're holding her accountable, when it comes to running her BUSINESS, because CD is a business, earning huge amounts of money through sharing her private life.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
But it’s a Stief of however it’s pronounced!! Did you not hear her, overly excited as the Bears by that brand are famously $$$$$$
Probably Steiff

Reactions: 6
Bonjour fellow historic chateau appreciators,
First post here (have lurked for some time now) and thank you to people here for amusing me no end! and I'll add some of you have opened eyes to the reality of the CdlL situation. I'm just an Aussie living in the UK, no connection to any of the CdlL-ers, just a lover of history, design and beauty. Grant (whom I also don't know in person) is totally representative of the good natured, helpful, altruistic Aussie battler - and he's one of my favourite on her channel. I can see why he travels to help out, and that he does so to enrich himself by working away in France - so her use of him in that way seems ok to me, unlike some of the others who seem to have no life of their own and are a little lost, which over time it appears they hang-off her personality, which is a little erksome to watch, but then again sometimes people with issues need a place to regiment them and take them out of real-life... maybe that is what we see on S's channel - a place for the aimless to wander and be told what to do??maybe

I started watching in the early days from the ETTCh, which led me to S's insta ( that singles event she held made me truly feel for this unusual/eccentric woman)...back when she filmed phone/portrait style. I especially enjoyed her informative textile and historic logs , she gave a lot in those and I found them great. But... as so many others like me... after a while I started wondering how strange were her relationships and setup with cobuyers, freeworkers and frollicks.

One day (when Mason's strangeness jammed my cognition) I started googling to try finding out who her boyfriends were, which is what found me this site, and I've periodically returned to read all your opinions since then...getting more and more bemused by some of the antics, especially when she took up with the young one. In all honesty I enjoy the joy she spreads, but she seems to cross boundaries often, and when she started the grab-channel gift openings I really started to dislike what I saw in her. As someone who is surrounded by many people on the spectrum I honestly think she has a number of things and isn't she also diabetic/autoimmune issues? For that reason I can't be too harsh on her, save for how she is taking peoples money and possibly(unproven) mis-accounting for it. It certainly explains how she has lived with mess, can't tidy, is constantly in attention deficit, and cannot coordinate things - why I think she relies so heavily on Nuttela, Niq and Potoi especially... that and a mother who holds her to high standard to which she seems constantly fail.

So there it is, be kind to her for the things she can't help, hold her accountable for the mis-accounting, but just also bear in mind, everything you do comes back to you. And in all that stay joyful X
Forgive me if I am wrong, but I've always assumed you have to join Tattle to lurk, not lurk then join???? 36 minutes to lurk isn't that long, why, we've got Tattlers on here that lurked for months, me included :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Courage ❤ Hard work at the best of times. My boy has his philosophy paper this morning. Second to last epreuve for the BAC. I've armed him with a thermo bottle of iced water and told him to actually drink it today!
Hope he does well today. By the time I finnish my hair looks like I've had electric shock treatment, then it's off to the supermarket. Gives everyone a laugh I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
the other as you call it..works from home.. :LOL: i am the one who has to make the most businesstrips..with the most time in between....thats why tattle is my quilty pleasure..my husband doesnt understand it..at all..he cant believe i enjoy this... he always says..,this it not something for you......but as long as i like it...i dont understand one thing he is doing with his businesses..thats the secret having a good marriage..spending a lott of time together.. but we each have our own businesslife...it makes good dinnerconversation when we are together..never a dull moment..
This... no one in my professional environment would ever guess I'm tattling (gossiping) about a youtube vlogger. Especially since I rudely shut down gossips about our own team members with ''none of our business''.
youtube vlogger + gossiping about it. I still can't wrap my mind around it! I keep my guilty pleasure to myself, thank you very much!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Forgive me if I am wrong, but I've always assumed you have to join Tattle to lurk, not lurk then join???? 36 minutes to lurk isn't that long, why, we've got Tattlers on here that lurked for months, me included :unsure:
No indeed, I’ve been lurking for nearly two years without joining!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Heathcliffe said: She gets her funds from patreons, yet she does not show them all she does before TV has shown it. It is rude. Her income is largely from patreon and they should see things 1st as they happen.

I agree, it's disrespectful & it looks as if she is saving most of the inside projects for Ch4 because all she has been showing her patrons for months is the garden, materials she has bought for renovations & unnecessary (& irrelevant) interview stories. The projects patrons have paid for is what she's using to make CDIY keep her on the show. She takes her patrons for granted & it seems she takes her viewers for granted too. How many clearing the attic & decluttering videos is she going to show her viewers? Thanks to @KiKiGee & @Ferris Wheel (tattle.life/goto/post?id=10234595) we now know that she has been decluttering the same area every year since 2020 even though she tells her audience it's 16 years of clutter. It looks like she deliberately clutters rooms to create video content. I wonder why she thinks decluttering is good video content? That's a fast way to lose an audience.
Actually cleaning and decluttering content is good content. the sense of satisfaction you get as a viewer, from seeing a dirty room getting in order and cleaned draws a lot of people who seeks the satisfaction of a cleaned room without actually doing it self.
That's the reason when I can't get my thoughts in order I watch some Polish dude wash the most disgusting carpets. (another guilty pleasure)

ps. there was this show in the UK where Germophobe OCD people went to manor houses and try to clean it. Oh my god I loved that show!

Miss Jarvis, I suggest you search the polish dude on youtube, and wash all your carpets on your terrace and leave them out to dry. Our tattler has already confirmed it will be very hot! don't forget to use bio-degradable detergent! I promise I won't talk tit after viewing that particular vlog, but we must see all the dirt and grime from the carpets.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I heard this song growing up and I always think about it when we talk Phillips squirrel and woodland creature obsession. Imagine one causing chaos in the kitchen…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.