The Chateau Diaries #153 She looked old as Christ's donkey, although she was dressed as a spring virgin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very interesting! I enjoy history of the English language - I’ll have to look into my etymology book later.
I only knew that there was a difference because I’d been told but I didn’t know enough to explain it myself.

Reactions: 5
She would need to redecorate the rooms, the colours would not match the decor after a good Polish carpet cleaning session!

Glad I'm not the only weirdo watching a random dude cleaning carpets!
Good point re the carpets. The knock on affect would be all the soft furnishings, sofas, chairs, curtain and even the wonky lampshades would look filthy too.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She would need to redecorate the rooms, the colours would not match the decor after a good Polish carpet cleaning session!

Glad I'm not the only weirdo watching a random dude cleaning carpets!
It’s gross but fascinating!!! Kind of like Lalande…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I must say, Dana is looking very glam in that pic. The hair extension really suits her. I reckon she hot footed it to Venice just after releasing the Cheesfest vlog. Same nail varnish. And Dan looked very fresh and smart (unusual), in his new Addidas sweatshirt. He also appeared in an SJ CD vlog when he popped ito the kitchen, but I can find it now.
So I assume that was before he went over to Dana's for the cheesefest dinner. He's claiming 'Manflu' for his absence, so possibly in Venice with SJ & Crew ??? Not sure if he's at CLL or Venice. Maybe Annalise has put her foot down as he's announced in today's vlog he's doing the footings for the much waited for wet room extension.
His 'manflu' must surely be Covid. 1st Annalise, then Pavlina, now Dan. Makes more sense than flu at this time of yea.
As we all know the timeline is definitely 'off' on the CDs and I think Dana & Dan are complying with SJ's request demands to stay in synch with her.
As someone has said already, flu is not circulating in France in June. Covid is. There is a very sharp spike in covid cases at the moment and the gouvernement aren't saying much about it. My pharmacist was telling me about it yesterday as they have a strict mask wearing rule and one customer got right stroppy! France lost 2 years of lucrative tourism, the French were pretty much ready to mutiny back in February before restrictions were lifted they don't want to close everything down again. My money is on them having covid, passing it from one to the other.

Reactions: 29
Regarding Grant Hill -

For those who don't know, in Australian colloquialisms an "Aussie battler" in an underdog. The battler is an ordinary working class person who works extremely hard for very little return; one who struggles on through continuing hardships, despite setbacks and with little or no indication of success, and one who perseveres despite adversity.

This in no way describes Grant Hill. Aussie "battlers" do not own multi-million dollar farming properties outside Bathurst in NSW. Aussie battlers do not have million dollar homes with in-ground pools, nor do they brag about having travelled to 22 countries in the world, and they certainly don't vacation in Thailand, the UK, the USA, Spain or France. Aussie battlers are not altruistic because, most often, they could never afford to be. They don't buy, renovate and sell for profit 7 to 10 homes per year to help fund their lifestyle and under no circumstances does the Aussie battler own their own vacation home in France.

Unlike Grant.
There is a slight chance that I may be going to Bathurst when in Australia in October, one of my niece’s Australian Aunts lives there

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
whatever one posts here will be reviewed by many people who don’t know you - already I’ve had a few trying to guess my motives…it’s the nature of tattle….gossip is never fruitful, nor does it make true friends of people. The truth, that’s a different thing entirely.
Firstly welcome. ❤
What you say may be true, but not completely correct.
We are all anonymous on this site, so there have not been an aspiration to make true friends with each other. Instead we have established a community with a common theme - to comment the ongoings of The Chateau Diaries, and the business and possible fraud, that Stepahnie Jarvis is doing.
That being said, people are free to read here, even Stephanie does it, and if they don't like it what they're reading, then just keep scrolling... ( I mean Stephanie tried to sue, but her lawyers said it was impossible 🤡)
What you decided to write on Tattle is up to you and for nobody to moderate. So if you decided to comment fairly, then just do that. 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks I stand corrected. Good to know. I guess just reading here becomes too much for the flying monkeys. Eventually, they cant help themselves and join to comment 🐒🐒🐒
I always thought the difference between a lurker and a flying monkey was that the lurker kept quiet......:unsure:
🦇🐒 must stir the pot

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol, no, she’s nothing like me or my life - in fact I know people like her IRL (narcissistic centre of attention all for them etc) and stay as far away from them as I can which is why I think I’ve been concerned on aspects of the lifestyle she portrays - it doesnt quite add up…. And Yes! It’s not hard to see how some of the exposing that’s been shared on here is likely true…if lying and mismanagement that’s a big worry, and grannies!
but like a few others on here I’m saying the manner of exposing them is all part of the truth too… dragging people down doesnt help the case of those who are outraged. Decently and in order.
You mean hard facts in a calm and decent manner? :LOL: Trying to reason with the delusional irrational die hard fans? But that's not so Lalande!

Expose and ridicule, that's how people are taken down from their pedestals 🔥 We're fighting fire with fire.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As someone has said already, flu is not circulating in France in June. Covid is. There is a very sharp spike in covid cases at the moment and the gouvernement aren't saying much about it. My pharmacist was telling me about it yesterday as they have a strict mask wearing rule and one customer got right stroppy! France lost 2 years of lucrative tourism, the French were pretty much ready to mutiny back in February before restrictions were lifted they don't want to close everything down again. My money is on them having covid, passing it from one to the other.
Agree.
I'm currently in Spain. Same thing with the Farmacia here as we popped into one for mossie spray yesterday. Masks mandatory in them and as we'd not got any, the pharmacist happily provided two. Oh and 4 customers inside only . There was a small queue once we'd finised. There are lots more peole than I expected wearing them in supermarkets and shops too. Makes you wonder !

Reactions: 11
Who left the door open again? It's not even the weekend and creatures are flying about.
I was just thinking that very thing! Almost spit my morning coffee at the dog! They’re early this week! Or Madame has hired a new one that doesn’t yet know the routine!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Bonjour fellow historic chateau appreciators,
First post here (have lurked for some time now) and thank you to people here for amusing me no end! and I'll add some of you have opened eyes to the reality of the CdlL situation. I'm just an Aussie living in the UK, no connection to any of the CdlL-ers, just a lover of historyIn all honesty I enjoy the joy she spreads, but she seems to cross boundaries often, and when she started the grab-channel gift openings I really started to dislike what I saw in her. As someone who is surrounded by many people on the spectrum I honestly think she has a number of things and isn't she also diabetic/autoimmune issues? For that reason I can't be too harsh on her.
Nah not a better person, but just a little concerned for people on the spectrum - enough to raise it as a question on this forum.
I've seen such ones so badly treated for what are essentially invisible disabilities. It's a very sad indictment on our society that so many people get bullied and 'gossiped about' who are on the spectrum, and in some cases that ill-treatment can build into difficult events, even run-ins with the law. In the accounting example if S is unable to coordinate (neurologically) as I suspect, and fails to get help to do so (also part of the issue with spectrum) then one can easily see how it could coast dangerously close to mismanagement of funds, sexual misconduct..etc. Neither of us are excusing bad behaviour at all, nor should we, which is why I think some of these posts here are very fair.
@LadyFalala Does Fanny have a diagnosis that I’ve missed? Is this your own personal opinion that she is on the spectrum or the truth? I’m not being spiky here, just wondering.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Apologies if this has been said already. When Dan says he has the Man Flu he doesn't mean he has actual flu. Man flu is a joke term for when a man has the common cold. It's a playful dig at the sort of men who are big babies and exaggerate their symptoms when they are ill. Dan is joking about flu but he could very possibly have had covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No, no. You can read anything on tattle without joining. But to comment you have to join. I lurked reading (and laughing uproariously) for over a year before feeling I could jump in and join in.
I think I lurked for a few months before joining. I still remember the post that made me join. It was regarding Stephameme’s designer clothing addiction and supposed second hand wardrobe. I chickened out on responding but continued to lurk periodically until the scales fell from my eyes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Apparently everything is the Maries fault, ( is that the right term for the Mayor?) office... decisions taking toooooooooo long for planning etc... It's been that long I can't even remember what she applied for.... the lake and the facade and possibly shortage of toilet rolls (so much tit in this place)... The chapel restorer may not even be alive anymore, he was around 300 years old when she last spoke to him... the ladder he was on was younger than him.... who know wtf goes on in that mad house... I can't keep up... I do know you have to be a really good liar with a very good memory to keep up a pretence... I personally would rather stick to the truth, then you don't have to remember anything.
And don't forget the lake surveyors....I think she films herself with these people, chapel restorer, surveyors, architect blah blah so that she can pretend she's actually doing something to flim flam patrons.
Note to tit hot PA Nati. When you get back from yet another holiday maybe you could set up a meeting with all the missing professionals - including the bank manager. And I'm sure an invitation to visit La Lande from M Bernard Mitaty the Marie is well overdue. Making it easy for you here are his contact details.
Tel: 02.54.30.71.17
Email: [email protected]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
On another note. There is currently no work being done. The timeline has seriously been messed with, and there was no first of the month update or accounts presented in the last Patreon. Shall we take bets on what Patreon will be?

I’m betting Interview with PhiPhi. 🤮
My guess is another random stagger around Lalande in high heels, seeing if anyone is actually doing any work, with maybe some footage of Amaury's panelling for the marquis' apartment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.