The Chateau Diaries #153 She looked old as Christ's donkey, although she was dressed as a spring virgin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget the accompanying song...
@M&MsMom this one goes out to you
OMG Now I’m falling on the floor. How did I miss this?!

We need a tattle pole, the results are 100% binding under international law.

-Steph snuck away to party in Venice with Tess 🤢

-Steph stayed home to clean 😡
Definitely, Steph stayed home to clean. She told me she desperately wanted to finish up in the attic, but - get this - she sent the old TV she was saving for a DIY project and sent it to Tess as a birthday gift. My GOD, how thoughtful can Stephie get?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
the other as you call it..works from home.. :LOL: i am the one who has to make the most businesstrips..with the most time in between....thats why tattle is my quilty pleasure..my husband doesnt understand it..at all..he cant believe i enjoy this... he always says..,this it not something for you......but as long as i like it...i dont understand one thing he is doing with his businesses..thats the secret having a good marriage..spending a lott of time together.. but we each have our own businesslife...it makes good dinnerconversation when we are together..never a dull moment..
ooohh he doesn’t understand you? Tz tz tz…

.. I think I missed something in your post

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've been off radar for a week or more and it's taken me ages to catch up. We were on a 28 hour ferry from Ireland to Bilbao and are making our way north to a ferry from Cherbourg in three weeks, experiencing different parts of France as we travel. The weather forecast for the next week is to be high 30's or early 40's in France which is particularly high. This will show errors in SJ's timeline.
If you are passing her way grab a wedding topper from the charity shop and put a lovely not from your mummy with it! Wrap it in pretty paper, throw it in the post box!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Heathcliffe said: She gets her funds from patreons, yet she does not show them all she does before TV has shown it. It is rude. Her income is largely from patreon and they should see things 1st as they happen.

I agree, it's disrespectful & it looks as if she is saving most of the inside projects for Ch4 because all she has been showing her patrons for months is the garden, materials she has bought for renovations & unnecessary (& irrelevant) interview stories. The projects patrons have paid for is what she's using to make CDIY keep her on the show. She takes her patrons for granted & it seems she takes her viewers for granted too. How many clearing the attic & decluttering videos is she going to show her viewers? Thanks to @KiKiGee & @Ferris Wheel (tattle.life/goto/post?id=10234595) we now know that she has been decluttering the same area every year since 2020 even though she tells her audience it's 16 years of clutter. It looks like she deliberately clutters rooms to create video content. I wonder why she thinks decluttering is good video content? That's a fast way to lose an audience.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t watch gag, it’s horrible. But, lately when I realize it’s premiering and the live chats are going on, I try to, just to comment. Now I’m blocked, so I won’t ever have to even consider watching it again. However, yesterday before I realized I was blocked, I did see the part where Philip received that little hedgehog. A room full of adults oohing & ahhing about yet another stuffed animal present. WTF? They have probably received thousands of stuffed animals. Why are these adults acting like this? Encouraging this? I know they are greedy bastards, but if this gift grab is going to happen, steer it away from that crap.

Stephanie Jarvis: “Honestly these gifts of stuffed animals are truly adorable, but we are a household of adults and have received so many already, please stop sending us stuffed animals. Please give them to your grandchildren or a hospital or a shelter. Just pay attention & send me the fancy expensive stuff I really want and hint at all the time.

Philip: “Wait, no more stuffed animals?”
But it’s a Stief of however it’s pronounced!! Did you not hear her, overly excited as the Bears by that brand are famously $$$$$$

• Heart
Reactions: 14
thats what happens when you smoke!
or that curry Potts made had too much curcuma in it.. 🙄

but anyhow...i dont think Dan is the teethbrushingtype..he doesnt even care to shave...my guess is they grow weed there...i am sure Amaury also smokes it..i guess Nutty too...Weed is even worse than cigarettes..it sticks to anything..especially plastic Turkish teeth.

I also wonder if there is hot running water in his room...maybe he can poodle in Fannies fancy cupper bath and take a dive.....they both can play with the bathducks they recieved in the Gag...so much fun...maybe snort will even join in..adding some hedgehogs to the bathingparty...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Such a pristine new thread to sully with my sentiments...I better go on a rant here; 1. THAT VASE! Now that is tit. really tasteless horrible tat, and shows the total lack of class in that shitoo. Someone here said a vase does not have to have something in it. I asked my wife and looked around our abode...she agrees with that, but I disagree. In my opinion you have cupboards of empty vases, then you pick one out when filling it with flowers. If empty, return to cupboard. My wife is a bit nouveaux riche (she married up) so she thinks a vase can stand there empty. 2. Stephanie courting TV channels. In my opinion rude. The reason; she gets her funds from patreons, yet she does not show them all she does before TV has shown it. It is utterly rude, her income is surely largely from patreon and they should always see things first and as they happen, as they are paying for it. 3. Michael Potts is getting older, and not aging like fine wine (unlike myself). Why? because his image is tussled and boyish, and that is not becoming for a middle aged man. He should try being naturally fit and hot like me without acting immature. 3. Is Nati preggers, I think so. 4. Why can nobody fill me in on Selmar, is he SO dull that there is nothing to tell? I will not watch, he creeps me out. 5. I like Dana, she is a fox. 6. Tess looks miserable, she is a perfect example of how you can have looks and still not be attractive. Personality rules. And no, it does not help that she dresses like a tart, it screams look at me, and then her sour face says don't look at me! She will never be happy, she just want people to blame. I shall not visit Venice just right now...bet they are loud and embarrasing 🍸 :sneaky:
1. I agree art Is horrific and could have purchased half of new heating with the money! Also vases should have flowers preferably real or go back in cupboard.
2. I hate to disparage the mentally challenged but more and more I’m thinking she has a touch of Asperger’s and her parents coddled and spoiled her to the point of excessiveness so now we see one spoiled clueless adult.
3. Potts is cute, but getting a bit old for his look.
4. I think, Natti is not, she lost a bit of weight when Marie cooked all veggies and they ran a lot. But new love makes you eat get chubby and let yourself go.
5. Dans is icky, phony and a hot mess. Tess is a attention seeking bleep. Who is insane!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
@Heathcliffe said: She gets her funds from patreons, yet she does not show them all she does before TV has shown it. It is rude. Her income is largely from patreon and they should see things 1st as they happen.

I agree, it's disrespectful & it looks as if she is saving most of the inside projects for Ch4 because all she has been showing her patrons for months is the garden, materials she has bought for renovations & unnecessary (& irrelevant) interview stories. The projects patrons have paid for is what she's using to make CDIY keep her on the show. She takes her patrons for granted & it seems she takes her viewers for granted too. How many clearing the attic & decluttering videos is she going to show her viewers? Thanks to @KiKiGee & @Ferris Wheel (tattle.life/goto/post?id=10234595) we now know that she has been decluttering the same area every year since 2020 even though she tells her audience it's 16 years of clutter. It looks like she deliberately clutters rooms to create video content. I wonder why she thinks decluttering is good video content? That's a fast way to lose an audience.
She gets rid of real books and squanders on imitation book spines... Who does that?? Never mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wiping her down is too intimate, I'll opt for the garden hose.
Just be sure to arrange for Amaury to bring the water tank around for you to hook up the hose. He can bring it over right after he finishes watering the English garden, Also, aim for her pink iPhone. The pink case is most likely not waterproof.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
you point out something i always wondered about..Fan and the old cow doesnt seem to have too much contact....how do they cope businesswise?? My guess is that the old cow let Percy decide whats good for her and also for them..i dont think Fanny is very happy with that...

i also do the accounts for my aunt ..she is slowly dying of cancer...we dont know how long she will be with us..but she more and more relies on me for her businesses..she says..i wont do anything unless i have talked with you..i never sign without your approval..and she was very hands on, and very clever in business i can tell you when she was in good health..age makes people vunrable..we always think IJ may want to take advantage of Percys wealth..but i somehow think Fanny is concerned about Percy taking advantage of her..
I hope you have a power of attorney in place for when you need it. I had one for my Mum, she put it off for a long time even though she asked me look after all her banking etc. Just got it done in time before she would have been considered not to be 'in sound mind'. It made the last couple of years easier as I could shop for her and pay accounts, maintain her house etc. Would have been a nightmare if it wasn't done.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I haven't heard about it yet, no. But I'm sure Miss Jarvis will turn it as if she was asked by Sissinghurst to become their special ambassador/tastemaker. Either that or she will pay the fine in silence and never talk about it again.
A tastemaker/ambassador is something Sissinghurst doesn't need. They do quite well on their own. I've never heard of any National Trust property having such a thing as a tastemaker, but if there was such a thing, what could SJ possibly bring to the table to make it worth their while? She knows nothing of the property apart from what she's read in the brochure, knows nothing of botany, or garden design, and couldn't even get the names of the original gardener's names correct in her vlog.

you point out something i always wondered about..Fan and the old cow doesnt seem to have too much contact....how do they cope businesswise?? My guess is that the old cow let Percy decide whats good for her and also for them..i dont think Fanny is very happy with that...

i also do the accounts for my aunt ..she is slowly dying of cancer...we dont know how long she will be with us..but she more and more relies on me for her businesses..she says..i wont do anything unless i have talked with you..i never sign without your approval..and she was very hands on, and very clever in business i can tell you when she was in good health..age makes people vunrable..we always think IJ may want to take advantage of Percys wealth..but i somehow think Fanny is concerned about Percy taking advantage of her..
I'm saddened to read of your aunt's illness. A close family member of mine is also dying of cancer. Sending warm restful wishes to your aunt from far away. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
A tastemaker/ambassador is something Sissinghurst doesn't need. They do quite well on their own. I've never heard of any National Trust property having such a thing as a tastemaker, but if there was such a thing, what could SJ possibly bring to the table to make it worth their while? She knows nothing of the property apart from what she's read in the brochure, knows nothing of botany, or garden design, and couldn't even get the names of the original gardener's names correct in her vlog.
That wouldn’t stop Stephanfraudie from claiming they asked her to act as an ambassador even if they just told her to take the video down or threatened her with legal action. Fanny would claim that they were so appreciative of her misguided efforts to publicize the property as if she was an ambassador of the property.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Wiping her down is too intimate, I'll opt for the garden hose.
A garden hose is too mild. You'd need a Karcher pressure washer, and hey (!) Dan could use it clean his new yellow teeth at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I watch a few de cluttering channels (trying to put it into practise!) Anyway at the end of the video how there's other videos to click on and Fanny's latest one was offered. I wasn't signed in so it's wasn't offered because I watched her before it was because it was de cluttering.
This lead me to think maybe she made this video on her youtube advisors advice? She has been told to make de cluttering videos to get new viewers this way. It could also explain all the gardening videos too? Trying to get referred from other gardening videos?

or that curry Potts made had too much curcuma in it.. 🙄

but anyhow...i dont think Dan is the teethbrushingtype..he doesnt even care to shave...my guess is they grow weed there...i am sure Amaury also smokes it..i guess Nutty too...Weed is even worse than cigarettes..it sticks to anything..especially plastic Turkish teeth.

I also wonder if there is hot running water in his room...maybe he can poodle in Fannies fancy cupper bath and take a dive.....they both can play with the bathducks they recieved in the Gag...so much fun...maybe snort will even join in..adding some hedgehogs to the bathingparty...
Wouldn't surprise me if there was a Weed patch hidden in the forest. Maybe another reason guests are not supposed to walk there.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m 39 posts away from VIP! Can I make it happen today?
Go Jules - I believe in you! There’s even a good chance Heathcliffe and MojoDublin will be there for the Friday night party in the VIP lounge to welcome you!!!!🍸🍸🍸

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.