The Chateau Diaries #153 She looked old as Christ's donkey, although she was dressed as a spring virgin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to backreference the National Trust when I gave them the info about the income generated from Sissinghurst YouTube vlog. And the generic income from her Patreon account. & link to Patron vlog...
'
"Thank you for the added information. Please be assured that we are dealing with this between ourselves and the property"
Not a big enough heart to love this. Thank you for your extra work.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was casting the dreadful Tess woman as more of a Cruella de Ville than Dana. She appears to have an extensive range of bustiers that she wears as occasion wear and sometimes day wear. Most odd...
Totally agree. For someone who proclaims to be dead shy she sure shows off a lot of what she got. Bras galore. She just turned 40 the other day and one can only hope she will start to dress accordingly before she makes things even more painful for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Association Lalande + members

(Just a reminder : if you contact the French tax team they'll be pleased to hear the I+S Jarvis’ vlog : « we set up the Association to avoid the French taxation »)

(Soon Honfleur's association)
So Nati and Isabelle are officers of the association?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@Clara Burnett has Stephanie said anything about this? I’m sure she is not happy, unless Natti the bullie hasn’t even checked their emails and they are blissfully unaware.
I haven't heard about it yet, no. But I'm sure Miss Jarvis will turn it as if she was asked by Sissinghurst to become their special ambassador/tastemaker. Either that or she will pay the fine in silence and never talk about it again.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I believe "man flu" commonly refers to a man's tendency to exaggerate symptoms. Does this mean Dan wasn't really sick and perhaps instead decide to loll around HMN for a few days a la Jarvis style?? Perhaps Phyllis tended to Dan's every need and even varnished his finger and toe nails. Lucky Dan.

• Haha
  • Heart
@Clara Burnett has Stephanie said anything about this? I’m sure she is not happy, unless Natti the bullie hasn’t even checked their emails and they are blissfully unaware.
I imagine she is very aware and that is the reason the video was edited to cut out "Bloom" instead of Nicholson.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Dan looks and acts like he lost it..and i dont mean his weightloss....omg he is so skinny...i think i can put my hands around his waist. :eek: .those turkish teeth are not his best investment..believe me...also his breakup , how that happened...i dont know for sure..i have some thoughts... but.....Dan...you have lost it all...you stupid man..and dont say we didnt warn you....haughtly comes before the fall...remember that...you better stayed humble..with your family..and more businesslike regarding that shittoo and their residents...but i guess you couldnt resist...now the lid is falling on your nose...no more licking out of the honeypott...you much better followed your own path...but it didnt go quickly enough did it??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I think Tess likes to dress like she’s in Moulin Rouge or working in an old timey fancy bordello. She carries around that spooky doll because it’s the vessel that contains what’s left of her soul.
These are just the oddest people. So much arrested development....so little time. How ironic is it that Le Shitoo is a type of nursing home in that its communal inhabitants are so needly and co-dependent.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Bwahahahaha
i would be horrified if a prison turned out a four star hotel....i guess she was there for a reason...and i have to say...the prisons in the netherlands are like three star hotels...criminals even get cellphones in and run thier businesses out of jail..yes thats The Netherlands..in some way we are a pathetic country..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.