The Chateau Diaries #15 Grifters of a feather flock together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And all of the sycophants on YT saying how much they would miss her. On average she said about 1 word per episode. I really hope PP knows what he is doing in the editing room besides trolling for his OnlyFans page. Ahahahaha
When he was using the computer to make invitations during the Advent vlogs, he had to enlist Mandy's help as she knew far more than he did about how to use the technology available.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Of course not. She spent the night in PP's room, you could hear the screams from here šŸ¤£
She had marks from the previous night's mascara on her face so she obviously hadn't bothered to wash either before going to bed or when she got up the next day! Her skin looked awful!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I know. I was meaning if we think/know they're reading Tattle then we need to stop giving them clues about how not to get into trouble!! I wonder if it is Natti who has been given the job of going through here to try to keep tabs on what needs to be mentioned in the next vlog. Maybe we should try writing it in Portuguese for her to make it easier. It's obvious from the recent vlog that the mention of the tight fisted owner not having adequate heating has filtered through into a comment about necessary low temperatures to preserve the building (yeah right)!!
Spanish would be easier to understand for an argentinian.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God bless you! She is so screwed. I actually feel very sorry for the Tax Agents who are assigned to her. She will claim she has no receipts and throw Nati under the bus but they can go ā€˜straight to videoā€™! Should have never listened to whomever said ā€˜Letā€™s create Non-profitā€™.
Ok I couldnā€™t for the life of me read all those documents Re non profit it all respect to @arthur for posting. Could anyone do a super clever ā€œin a nutshellā€ summary pretty please šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—

• Heart
I love the theory about Marie and buckets of water. Thatā€™s what it look like ... some one had spilt/thrown buckets of water that flowed through the Chatoo!

Marieā€™s absence from dinner - had seen negatives commented here (and probably elsewhere) so thought sheā€™d give it a miss as SJ told her they were eating meat for dinner.

Little Echo (Philip) editing - he will edit out his snorts, head nodding and echoing everything that SJ says or does. Watch a whole new Echo in future vlogs šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤£

Methinks they do read these comments (or there is a fifth columnist here) and they are trying to explain and/or rectify negative traits. Before the wider audience find them out.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hello again. Iā€™ve been on and off this marvellous ride over the past few months. The past few days as a lurker and liker only. Just couldnā€™t stay away šŸ˜‰
Tonightā€™s vlog was weird and fun. And it got very boring when they got into putting the decorations away. Who wants to watch that?
The leak thing was vlog stuffing. They know we want a bit of bling for our bucks, but toilet leaks arenā€™t doing it for me.
Also, SJā€™s comment that a lot of the toilet flush buttons in the chateau stick and run constantly!!! It takes a minute for a 10 litre cistern to fill. How many cubic litres of water (that is metered, and paid for -by patrons, perhaps?) run away down the drain. FFS! I turn my tap off when washing my hands or brushing my teeth. (Iā€™m a boring old fart though, and I am very conscious of water waste)

Also, well done @arthur for the association 1901 sleuthing. Thereā€™s a lot of thrashing out of French tax laws to be done there. Iā€™m sure Jill Jumpsuit is absolutely not fluent enough in French to even put one little toe into that water.
And you have to remember her little toe is probably rather large....

• Haha
  • Heart
It might also mean SJ's moving away from her initial target (elderly ladies) towards (elderly) gay couples and has instructed BJJ to start wheeling those in. There's plenty of money to be made there, you know, especially if a couple chose not to have children and both have serious jobs. It's quite a good match with her style anyway.
She needs to target people who have money to spend on lifestyle, like DINK (=double income, no kids) couples and 30+ single professional women. YT is about advertising, the more attractive her fans are to the advertisers, the more she'll rake ad-money per view and keep the algorithm working in her favour. Grannies don't impulse shop or try new things easily. It would do good for her image as well, she should definitely stop the 'poor me' narrative (it attracts protective, maternal psychofans) and be an independent, yet flawed and incomplete, adult woman hustling and trying to keep all balls in the air (relatability and sympathy from single women.) Also showing how you can choose your own caring and loving family (friends and volunteers) will resonate well with older gays who are afraid dying alone. Everything she shows us is premeditated already, we've seen so many fake tiers, she needs to script better.

Sorry for being cynical, but CD is now a business venture.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Methinks they do read these comments (or there is a fifth columnist here) and they are trying to explain and/or rectify negative traits. Before the wider audience find them out.
I notice that Michael's dropped his intro after I criticized it in here...

• Haha
She needs to target people who have money to spend on lifestyle, like DINK (=double income, no kids) couples and 30+ single professional women. YT is about advertising, the more attractive her fans are to the advertisers, the more she'll rake ad-money per view and keep the algorithm working in her favour. Grannies don't impulse shop or try new things easily. It would do good for her image as well, she should definitely stop the 'poor me' narrative (it attracts protective, maternal psychofans) and be an independent, yet flawed and incomplete, adult woman hustling and trying to keep all balls in the air (relatability and sympathy from single women.) Also showing how you can choose your own caring and loving family (friends and volunteers) will resonate well with older gays who are afraid dying alone.
I prefer her going up the TicToc route. Baseball cap worn back to front & some hip hop music. Get down with the kids SJ. I've translated it for you Nati so you can pass it on for SJ's next vlog ideas!!

Prefiero que ella vaya por la ruta TicToc. Gorra de bĆ©isbol usada al revĆ©s y algo de mĆŗsica hip hop. Baja con los niƱos SJ.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God, the vlogs have become so boring. Apart from Stephanie, there isn't anyone with a strong enough personality to engage the viewer. And so little real conversation seems to take place apparently. It would be interesting to hear Selmar and Marie and Nati chatting about their respective home countries or past escapades and travels, but what is filmed is just flannel and fluff. Selmar at least is taking every opportunity to explore the region, but we never hear him talking with the others about his weekends away.
Marie has her own channel, she's saving her stories to her paying fans. Nati is wise and doesn't want to rock the cradle. There's always misunderstandings and assumptions from truefans to everything she says. Narcistic supply and invented excuses are a luxury only SJ has. BJJ is mirroring her and turning into mini Fokker with his pants (I'm waiting for the animal prints.)

Question is why did SJ leave for Honfleur when Mandy came just for a week?
Maybe they filmed a dozen grab fests in a row and Mandy edited them over the weekend (it's a quite straightforward job and Mandy's a pro.) She'll probably come again after few months for a new batch?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Without wishing to reignite language-gate, as an English English speaker I can't help a little snigger whenever I read of Philip wearing women's pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Actually, I'm starting to wonder whether SJ's an extraterrestrial who's been sent down to earth to prey on the generosity of gullible twats... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.