The Chateau Diaries #149 Jason Dubey said: "Complete Isolation And Desolation Of This Place"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: Dan's pergoda.. Shouldn't those cuts be painted with wood preservative before he screws them together?

Reactions: 14
They do lock it up because Mattress Ticking guy couldn't get in for eggs 😂 🐔🔐
I don’t believe that Jason Dubey stayed outside the chateau if he truly believed he was the only person there at the time. He just didn’t share the video of his interior exploration. I would have gone inside, it’s probably easy enough. I would just carry around a bottle of wine or booze with me & if I got busted, just hold it up & ask, “Who wants a refill!” or “It’s 5:00 somewhere!” or “It’s 10:45AM somewhere!” or “This ridiculously expensive bottle won’t drink itself!” or “Let’s play Pictionary!” or “Holy tit, I just saw Henri!”. I’ve actually got too many excuses, no one would doubt me and I don’t think people really care that much about what’s going on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Put the sympathy on hold y'all. He's still an attention-seeking drama queen.

"I had an apartment and I knew in advance I would be on my own, that the Chatelaine would be gone, and that the Chateau was closed so it was fine. I had my own kitchen in the apartment which is an independent accomodation. I own a sixteen bedroom BnB myself and sometimes people vanish into the big house and someone is there somewhere but you have to call them on the phone to find them. "
Oh no!
Jason DoTakeNoteOfHowBigMyDickIs has six more bedrooms than me.

I feel so diminished. 😪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Another thought... With all the food allergies there, everyone gets catered to... Dan couldn't eat the beef because of his teeth, he's working all day on the pergoda, You'd think someone would throw a piece of salmon or chicken on for him, do they not have a freezer full of meat?

Put the sympathy on hold y'all. He's still an attention-seeking drama queen.

"I had an apartment and I knew in advance I would be on my own, that the Chatelaine would be gone, and that the Chateau was closed so it was fine. I had my own kitchen in the apartment which is an independent accomodation. I own a sixteen bedroom BnB myself and sometimes people vanish into the big house and someone is there somewhere but you have to call them on the phone to find them. "
With all that Laura Ashley flounce I bet they don't need insulation at Jason's B&B

AND... Those skinny steaks Grant cooked looked anemic and overdone. Steak should be seared and don't crowd the pan. Though they were sliced so thin it would be hard to sear them and still have them pink...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
AND... Those skinny steaks Grant cooked looked anemic and overdone. Steak should be seared and don't crowd the pan. Though they were sliced so thin it would be hard to sear them and still have them pink...
Stephanie sliced the steaks in half so there would be enough food for everyone at dinner. Except for Grant’s, he got to eat the big one. Steph suggested brussel sprout pasta or asparagus & egg if it there wasn’t quite enough to go around, but everyone said no.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
The baguette count from today's installment killed me. A thousand baguettes a year is "a thousand opportunities for joy"? More like a thousand wasted opportunities to use your precious bread oven. Okay. That's all. Back to the corner I lurk in......
Yes! I don't know why but I LOVE that bread oven. I think I enjoy all her vlogs that feature it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Re: Dan's pergoda.. Shouldn't those cuts be painted with wood preservative before he screws them together?
Oh hell no Imperious Me! That's way too complicated for a man who can't even find his own spirit level!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh a new thread and Le Baiseur is a VIP.... Congrats to you ! 🍾

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh hell no Imperious Me! That's way too complicated for a man who can't even find his own spirit level!
You'd think with Percy's tools and surely Amaury has more than one spirit level, someone could have helped him out. I notice Amaury doesn't lend anything these days, understandable but jeez... They're in the middle of nowhere for crying out loud.

Reactions: 16
I noticed that when I zoomed in on that pic!!! 😳
Another thought about the place being deserted- I have watched some of those explorers videos of going through abandoned castles. They could be contacted to go and film going through the place- that would be hilarious! As long as there’s a way in- they aren’t breaking and entering. From what I read here they don’t lock the place up anyway. 😹 Can you imagine Fannys face when she sees it on a Youtube channel (like Sam & Jess or Bros. of Decay). “Today we are going through an abandoned castle in the middle of nowhere in France. Their slippers are by the bed, as if they just left”....lol! 😂😂😂
Even better if they found the accounts, saying look some ones trying to cook the books.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Stephanie sliced the steaks in half so there would be enough food for everyone at dinner. Except for Grant’s, he got to eat the big one. Steph suggested brussel sprout pasta or asparagus & egg if it there wasn’t quite enough to go around, but everyone said no.
I got the impression from Grant he paid for those steaks. Why isn't there a grocery shop every week, I'm all for foraging but you can't feed all those people on what she's got available! Her idea of a salad is lettuce!

Reactions: 24
Gawd those rooms..they look as busy and overblown as La Lande - the big old ceiling fans, not sure which part of the Victorian era they were in:D
I love this comment about unacceptable behaviour with guests - which seems to be a pre-requisite for La Landers
"Zero tolerance for excessive drunkenness. Guest will be held liable for any damages to the property"

🤣
But but but, one must be drunk out of one's skull to fully appreciate Jason's take on decor.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know what happened to the lavender chicken with the crazy feathers? I haven't seen it in a while. Is it still alive?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Who the Fu*k does Selmar think he is, IMHO he believes he knows all things Chateau, telling the owners of the Chateau its easy to install toilets into bathrooms, you can get new toilets with skinny pipes. Yes they would be on septic tank so all waste gray and brown in one hole BUT he is not a plumber, they obviously have pipe problems from comments made. Yes they do ahve the pipes but Selmar you donts do the brown waste in the same pipes that carry the gray. I ahve a spetic tank and the waste is seperated iuntil it reaches the tank.

The second reveal was spolit by bad sound he needs to invest his patreon $ in getting mics. Ed and Anna were thrashed by viewers and have now gone through 4 sets of mics why doesn't some one tell him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
You'd think with Percy's tools and surely Amaury has more than one spirit level, someone could have helped him out. I notice Amaury doesn't lend anything these days, understandable but jeez... They're in the middle of nowhere for crying out loud.
Would Dan not have built his home and studio using his own a spirit level? If not, that explains a lot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.