The Chateau Diaries #149 Jason Dubey said: "Complete Isolation And Desolation Of This Place"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. This guy sounds like a tool. And to think I felt bad for him. Let me revise...regardless of JD's douchebaggery, I stand by my treatise that if she is going to take money from people she needs to treat them with a modicum of respect. If he was just some besotted fanboy that would be one thing, but he is a patron. The whole thing reminds me of the 1991 movie Impromptu about George Sand - there's a segment when she and some artists visit the home of a patron and they brutally make fun of the patroness during their visit. Since George Sand is from the same area as the Shittoo, maybe it's a regional tradition.
I'm with you in this matter. Did you see me Jason is a long time patreon and has paid big bucks each month towards SJ. The flower show, did she really needed to be there? No, it is high season and she locked down her gates and left. A season where other people bust their ass to be hospitable.
SJ have to get off her lazy arse each morning and say: It's show time and put on her best fake smile and best foot forward and let all her guest even the annoying ones live the dream which she sells for a few days.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The baguette count from today's installment killed me. A thousand baguettes a year is "a thousand opportunities for joy"? More like a thousand wasted opportunities to use your precious bread oven. Okay. That's all. Back to the corner I lurk in......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Did you notice in the vlog Amaury made a point of looking at the clock and saying it was half past 8? Trying to prove a point that SJ gets up before midday. Although, the clock wasn't shown.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Perhaps most mortals call them palm trees unless you imported a fern tree from Japan.
Ahem - although tree ferns are in all tropical and subtropical countries, I believe the exported varieties mostly come from NZ.

Reactions: 7
Was unmasked Nick seen in the blue shirt at Grant's steal feast?

Reactions: 11
I just posted this comment on the Fleuries latest vlog: That was pure joy to watch. I had the honor of hearing a Canadian opera singer in the Lalande chapel and he explained that choir music was written to accommodate the different characteristics of the building's natural acoustics. Those violins sounded like they were made for that space. I have often commented to other Chateau owners that they should feature and support the local villages and people in their vlogs, so I am so thrilled that you did this! And that you hire local community members for your renovations and upkeep. You're doing it right! How fitting that Saint Martin shared his cloak with a person in need and now others are honoring his charity by helping restore a chapel devoted to him. It's an inspiration. You might want to give Lalande a call if the church finds a good chapel restorer. I heard they're looking for one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
În the photo. The statue of the man looks like a LieLander getting ready to fling himself backwards off the Shittoo wall. Amaury, are you okay?
I noticed that when I zoomed in on that pic!!! 😳
Another thought about the place being deserted- I have watched some of those explorers videos of going through abandoned castles. They could be contacted to go and film going through the place- that would be hilarious! As long as there’s a way in- they aren’t breaking and entering. From what I read here they don’t lock the place up anyway. 😹 Can you imagine Fannys face when she sees it on a Youtube channel (like Sam & Jess or Bros. of Decay). “Today we are going through an abandoned castle in the middle of nowhere in France. Their slippers are by the bed, as if they just left”....lol! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The baguette count from today's installment killed me. A thousand baguettes a year is "a thousand opportunities for joy"? More like a thousand wasted opportunities to use your precious bread oven. Okay. That's all. Back to the corner I lurk in......
But they have to feed the moat carp.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another thought about the place being deserted- I have watched some of those explorers videos of going through abandoned castles. They could be contacted to go and film going through the place- that would be hilarious! As long as there’s a way in- they aren’t breaking and entering. From what I read here they don’t lock the place up anyway. 😹 Can you imagine Fannys face when she sees it on a Youtube channel (like Sam & Jess or Bros. of Decay). “Today we are going through an abandoned castle in the middle of nowhere in France. Their slippers are by the bed, as if they just left”....lol! 😂😂😂
They do lock it up because Mattress Ticking guy couldn't get in for eggs 😂 🐔🔐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
OMG, please! We need to send a team of tattlers to do this. (And a separate team to photo bomb her videos.) We'll tell Nutty that we are elderly or gay Americans (or both) who own a BnB and looove the vlogs (they don't like us as a rule) and that we want the apartment on a Mon to Thurs and we won't be a bother and it's fine if they aren't there - can I sign up for this? I can totally vouch for the fact that they don't lock ALL of the doors. They did lock a few doors when I was there, but we can always go through a window now that Henny has showed us how.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.