The Chateau Diaries #149 Jason Dubey said: "Complete Isolation And Desolation Of This Place"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So pee'd off forgot to add his advice to put that huge chandelier on a pully and put cnadles in it. You know its their house so he needs to BACK OFF.
Who would put candles in that chandeleir wax melting impossible to clean off due to height maybe dripping below and the lack of insurance. Shows how dumb he is.

Look at Larkin (if it is) and you can now see her attraction to Phillip.

Look at Larkin (if it is) and you can now see her attraction to Phillip.
And Dan. Larkin, Dan and Phillip all have the some skinny weedy look.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
But it's of an autumnal hue.
Not everyone can wear every colour... this one is not a good one for him, maybe it's the hair dye throwing me off....

Whilst the men played balls in the courtyard, Phyllis dressed the table...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well I have to say I have missed you guys! Been busy got behind with the threads and then completely mired. So when I saw there was a new thread I thought well six pages aren’t bad. So now, phew! so far I am caught up. (for now anyway).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s 2am for God’s sake… it’s happening to me again… my blood pressure goes through the roof. Not only that…

Well I'm relieved that the photos attached weren't Jason. Would have to send the white coats out if it was.

With nothing special going on at Lalande, good or bad -just a lot of meh, I was thinking about an occasional series of videos highlighting chateau superfans starting with Mr. Jason Dubey.
I'd be careful there. The superfans are the type to hunt you down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Gawd those rooms..they look as busy and overblown as La Lande - the big old ceiling fans, not sure which part of the Victorian era they were in:D
I love this comment about unacceptable behaviour with guests - which seems to be a pre-requisite for La Landers
"Zero tolerance for excessive drunkenness. Guest will be held liable for any damages to the property"

🤣
That's awful. Half the night stands are two feet lower than the bed, putting the lamp shades at eye level. You have to reach down and under the lampshade for bedside illumination. Gross.
I've always suspected b n b owners of being hoarders who need a place to disperse their tat. This place looks like the Bates Motel's richer uglier step sister.

Well I'm relieved that the photos attached weren't Jason. Would have to send the white coats out if it was.

I'd be careful there. The superfans are the type to hunt you down.
The super fans will hunt me down and do what, exactly?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That would be Hilarious! It would have to be Bros of Decay. Most fitting!
Do you watch those? I found them so interesting. But also disturbing thinking- all their “stuff” and no one wanted it! 🥺 Now that’s one that I wonder how they get donations for “their work” but what is it? Crawling through windows and making videos of the place? I don’t get the “work” if they aren’t finding the family members or find out why the place is abandoned and full of furniture most of the time. The usual answer is the property taxes would be too high to bring it current- so the family just lets it go. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Seems like they could have an estate sale and then sale the property to not have it sit empty and ruining. That doesn’t really happen in the U.S. or if it does it’s not the norm.

Reactions: 9
LMAO @Pekey !!! XXXX Gold is the BEST!
It's a Queensland beer now, but it began it's life in the township of Castlemaine in Victoria, some 120 kilometres North West of Melbourne. The township in Victoria is named after William Handcock, an Irish MP and 1st Vicount of Castlemaine (Castlemaine County Kerry) in 1761 and is an old gold mining town. The Castlemaine Brewery was begun in 1857 by two Irish brothers, Edward and Nicholas Fitzgerald. I was recently pleased to discover, on a drive down to Kerry, that Jack Duggan's pub in Castlemaine Co. Kerry is selling XXXX in their honour. The pub is named after a lad from the Irish Castlemaine area, Australian 'bushranger' (outlaw) Jack Duggan from the old and once popular traditonal Irish tune of "The Wild Colonial Boy". If you want to try the most popular Australian beers, of which I'm sure Grant is a big fan, try... Carlton Draught, Hahn Super Dry, Cooper's Pale Ale, Toohey's Blue, Crown Lager, James Boag and VB/Victoria Bitter. If you turned up at Lie Lande with a "slab" (case) of any other these beers, and Grant was there, you'd be best mates for life!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Gawd those rooms..they look as busy and overblown as La Lande - the big old ceiling fans, not sure which part of the Victorian era they were in:D
I love this comment about unacceptable behaviour with guests - which seems to be a pre-requisite for La Landers
"Zero tolerance for excessive drunkenness. Guest will be held liable for any damages to the property"

🤣
The bedding in most was hideous!!!
I will say it looks maintained, cared for, not filthy and needing maids right away.

But that “Zero Tolerance” clause....
I’m out!!!
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That's awful. Half the night stands are two feet lower than the bed, putting the lamp shades at eye level. You have to reach down and under the lampshade for bedside illumination. Gross.
I've always suspected b n b owners of being hoarders who need a place to disperse their tat. This place looks like the Bates Motel's richer uglier step sister.

That was for Jules maybe making videos about superfans, not you @billybudd.

Reactions: 3

Love this:
“Bates Motels richer uglier step sister!!!”
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Poor fella's gonna be up till dawn...

Baghead is very pasty looking. Does he get out in the sunlight, at all?
He and Phyllis must be spending their time together...

And Dan. Larkin, Dan and Phillip all have the some skinny weedy look.
That skinny weedy look is because Fanny doesn't buy food, if it ain't growin', you're not eatin'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Redecorate😳😲😵

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Put the sympathy on hold y'all. He's still an attention-seeking drama queen.

"I had an apartment and I knew in advance I would be on my own, that the Chatelaine would be gone, and that the Chateau was closed so it was fine. I had my own kitchen in the apartment which is an independent accomodation. I own a sixteen bedroom BnB myself and sometimes people vanish into the big house and someone is there somewhere but you have to call them on the phone to find them. "
Thank you for finding and posting this.

As you all know, this guy drives me up a wall.....but someone posted waaaaaayyyyy before this post that Jason had said he was told no one would be at the chateau on the day(s) he requested/insisted he be allowed to stay there.

I'm no fan of Stephanie, either, but if he was warned and he decided to come anyway, and she let him (I'm floored that she would trust anyone to stay there alone, let alone him!), then I can't feel badly that he was stuck on his own, out in the middle of nowhere. If the place was closed and not operational, was someone supposed to change their plans and be there just for him? It was his decision, it was his choice. He'd been there before! He knew he was in the boonies! Honestly, had I been Stephanie, I would not have allowed him to stay there, if for no other reason than insurance reasons. What if there was a problem, a major one like a fire or a - I don't know, leaky radiator??? And he was there alone? Who would take care of it? It's insane!

Thanks @KiKiGee for the inspiration - although I went with the Celine Dion version... because it is Jason Dubey. LOL.

View attachment 1303602
This was HILARIOUS!
Curtis Ryan Woodside would approve of the Celine Dion choice, wholeheartedly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.