The Chateau Diaries #149 Jason Dubey said: "Complete Isolation And Desolation Of This Place"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You tattlers rock with your research.

Too busy for the live chat... but shows up in the comments.

Kate Hobbs
4 minutes ago
It is just over 1 year since the panelling for the grand salon arrived. Any chance we can see an update? Also well over a year since Natti’s apartment was being built, was it ever finished? 🇦🇺 how time flies!

The Chateau Diaries
1 minute ago
The grand salon will be started very soon - it’s our next interior project. Nati’s apartment is on hold until we get the planning permission for the doors
Because nothing can be done until the doors are in. Can you imagine Fannie as a project manager at a building site? "Well, we can't put the walls up until the roof is on."

• Haha
Reactions: 38
[QUOTE="NotAChatelaine, post: 10005679, member: 143812"
I have seldom seen such down-at-heel decrepitude.
[/QUOTE]
This would make a great thread title well said NAC

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Gawd those rooms..they look as busy and overblown as La Lande - the big old ceiling fans, not sure which part of the Victorian era they were in:D
I love this comment about unacceptable behaviour with guests - which seems to be a pre-requisite for La Landers
"Zero tolerance for excessive drunkenness. Guest will be held liable for any damages to the property"

🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Nutti's image rehabilitation tour continues...

👇This was posted to her IG stories.

1653855445525.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Gawd those rooms..they look as busy and overblown as La Lande - the big old ceiling fans, not sure which part of the Victorian era they were in:D
I love this comment about unacceptable behaviour with guests - which seems to be a pre-requisite for La Landers
"Zero tolerance for excessive drunkenness. Guest will be held liable for any damages to the property"

🤣
There was a time in the mid80s when it seemed we were impressed with ceiling fans. Now I think they're kind of tacky; unfortunately they're a necessity where I live. :-( Jason's BnB is definitely dated in a bad way; it needs a tasteful overhaul and drastic editing out of the 1980s "Victorian" decor.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Folks, you won’t believe it. I got my hands on the security cam footage when Jason Dobstep visited.
There were actually people at lalande, the beta shift. They hid on the roof and defended lalande from any unwanted visitors. Look

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm not caught up this week, refuse to watch about the flower show when she should be home working on her farm house...

Minus Jason the Clown in the corner 🤡, I do like this part of Lalande and wish it had never been built into what it was. It should've remained the remnants of a fortress/farmhouse, rather than a tacky Disney Castle TM/brocante. It's the perfect size, and the only part that's ~*historic*~

Almost reminds of Keira's house in Pride and Prejudice? Maybe I'm generous haha

J.png

Pride-And-Prejudice-2005-Groombridge-Place.jpg

866707264774e783963fdf865fd72c86--pride-and-prejudice-manor-houses.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In Fanny's new vlog she gave "Gront" a theme song that was played a couple times with the lyric "it should have been you." Hmmm...

Also, I'm glad to see they implemented my idea for the fugly yellow watering tubes around the fountain.

Gront rhymes with plont, plonts, and plonting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
@Clara Burnett Has Cyril gone now? Not seen him since Maria returned.

Also had to laugh at Fanny making a salad. Pick some lettuce leaves and put them on a plate, (probably unwashed). What skill Ottolenghi should take some tips from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Except the person in question who is linked to Fanny's ex husband & who was involved with the Child Reach charity downfall is not spelt like that. It's "Firoz Patel, chief executive of Childreach International, non-executive, non-remunerated director of Rare Adventures." :)
Screenshot 2022-05-29 at 21.52.01.png

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.