The Chateau Diaries #147 Fanny knows, with sadness, the only cock she will see every morning is Spud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So 23k which could have gone towards heating and facade.

I'm sure i will be comfortably warm next winter, while miss Jarvis will strap on hot water bottles. Some experts expect next winter to be very harsh. Start clearing the chimney's i guess and keep them going 24/7.

P.s. don't forget to buy iron "beds' for the wood to be stacked in and a solid fireplace fence. Not a pretty one but a solid one.
I've seen lots of references to heating at the shiteau, but she was measuring each room for radiators. They won't be needed over the summer, what makes everyone think they aren't getting installed this year? Has she said anything?

Reactions: 3
...oh my,,,just watched the two cute Cal Berkeley kids...the beau chateau vlog...

...I am very familiar with Cal...as I have paid them quite a lot of $. ...only 2% who apply get admitted...so these two are no dummies..nor are they naive...nor innocent little lambs...who need help...and guidance...least of all...sympathy...

...and the city of Berkeley is well known as a liberal haven...which is good and not so good...IMO...

...is the chateau beautiful...definitely... are they privileged.. and because of graduating cal...the chosen few... recipients of a golden ticket for life...absolutely...

...is their story on the up and up...possibly...yes and no...was gramps really that unprepared upon his death?...doubtful...😎
...will they grift? No doubt in my mind...and while they do so..make you feel like they are doing you the biggest favor...

...they might even surpass sj in their abilities...and lack of awareness...or caring...and ability to con...
...either way...will be very interesting to watch...

Reactions: 13
She passes off purchases as cadeaux? Do we have receipts for that, or is it speculation?
I think we got that from Clara. Also, if you look at some of the gifts, they are just too specific or too expensive. Taschen books, Fortnam and Mason hampers, Yves St Laurent scarf, all specifically tit she would want. They buy on eBay all the time too, so she could buy something, leave it in the box and pretend it’s from a Kentucky. Oh, no note, oh well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She wish: she would be way too old for that job. She's turning 40 soon and look what she has made out of her life. Nothing to show and a beauty that's fading rapidly.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I think we got that from Clara. Also, if you look at some of the gifts, they are just too specific or too expensive. Taschen books, Fortnam and Mason hampers, Yves St Laurent scarf, all specifically tit she would want. They buy on eBay all the time too, so she could buy something, leave it in the box and pretend it’s from a Kentucky. Oh, no note, oh well.
Don't forget the bile yellow Villiotti dress making its first on screen appearance in Cadeaux - how can it be that it's a perfect fit, how generous. etc and we all know the story behind that now.

Reactions: 21
Something unusual going on with Nick and his parents being there. Strange to me anyway.
Yeah, first I thought something must be up with all the old people coming round -- Richmonds, Janssens, Larkins. Then I thought, COVID restrictions off. Now I'm back to something's up. They're all old grifters checking out the golden goose? Or there is some glitch in the gold production system? I think looking after their investment is close to the mark. Or perhaps Jarvis has asked them to buy shares?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sad waste of life.
You must be psychic. This is exactly what Percy calls Tess Hoffman: a sad waste of life. Which is a bit harsh, coming from that racist a-hole (excusez mes mots).

I’ll just never get it? It’s lost on me. There has got to be a private joke / hidden message as to why she took clothes off a plastic baby rendering it naked, moved its legs akimbo then got someone to take a photo so she could upload it to the socials. It all feels dark and wrong to me.
If that feels dark and wrong, picture this: sitting at a public dinner table where the male guests of Tess Hoffman are allowed to "use" her doll in all ways too inappropriate to repeat. Or Adam Guettel fingering the doll, as he was the baby-daddy so that would be normal. right? The stories I heard are staggeringly filthy. That doll brings out the worse in people, mostly men.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
looks like the brown one is a fitbit versa 3, I imagine the other is some smart type of watch, maybe get work emails or some such.
Hanni's wearing an Apple Watch series 6. My fiancee has the exact same watch.
FitBit Verse 3 is more rounded square, the straps are centered and does not have a digital crown, an Apple Watch is rectangular, has a digital rotary crown and the strap goes all the way to the edge.

1653332783765.png
1653332946162.png

The other one looks like a Garmin Instinct 2 Solar.
cd482.png

Reactions: 11
I've seen lots of references to heating at the shiteau, but she was measuring each room for radiators. They won't be needed over the summer, what makes everyone think they aren't getting installed this year? Has she said anything?
when winter comes it will be the same story...no heat...at least she can lit her new chandeliers... 🙄 that is if they havent come off the ceiling.. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh brother. I give this endeavor 6 weeks tops. I hope she just serves breakfast and buys it from the bakery...otherwise the BnB guests will be served that weird coffee thing she used to make at the SHITOO that looked like thrown up, runny oatmeal or her famous grey, roasted chicken and gravy and potatoes when it is summer and 95 degrees outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I like many others have been sent on day courses by my company a great expense to be talked to by some excellent people who have help with ideas for the day to day job. Sometimes I wonder who the hell they have put in front of me / us as they waffle and state the obvious or suggest practices that are old hat. I now wonder how many of these speakers are as left field as Hanni off the stage, I will never look at said speakers in the same light and will imagine them jumping through windows and bouncing like the show off, nervous, irritating being that is Hanni whilst visiting HMN. Bad luck for those stuck sat next to her on a airplane, especially long haul in any class.
It's worse when they are acting hyper when doing the day job, and wanting audience participation. They become like a bad comedian, but you can't say duck off as the boss is attending, you have to at the very least seem enthusiastic. Then the next day you attend a meeting & have to explain how you are going to incorporate the nonsense into your everyday job.

Reactions: 6
Oh they wont. Nothing will be done about the heating.
Fanny may mention AGAIN that no one will return her calls, or there is no one to do this type of work in the backwoods where she lives....you know, more bullshit excuses. But no heating will be fixed by winter.
No heating, no lake, no terrace, no facade.
Just more avoidance, lies, excuses and cheapness.
It would be best if that pile just burned down.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.