The Chateau Diaries #147 Fanny knows, with sadness, the only cock she will see every morning is Spud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yuck the Cadeaux. Anders, I must say I would love a friend like you and drink some rose. I could totally feel snort's inferiority complex through the screen and with his comments of their family silver and glassware. Good god my mom saved grocery stamps for our family silverware (not real silver). So Anders makes tiaras with the metal wiring of champagne corks. Very clever!

Anyhooooooo then I vomited as they purposeful ended with the gift from Jo to celebrate Snorts & Fanny's "romance" 🤢

And Jules, hope you and hubby are getting the rest you need and we are chilling the Miller Lite in anticipation of your return. ❤🍺

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think we got that from Clara. Also, if you look at some of the gifts, they are just too specific or too expensive. Taschen books, Fortnam and Mason hampers, Yves St Laurent scarf, all specifically tit she would want. They buy on eBay all the time too, so she could buy something, leave it in the box and pretend it’s from a Kentucky. Oh, no note, oh well.
But she drops enough hints about what she LOVES doesn't she. Plus she gives off this air of being so classy so stylish that her deluded fans think oh I can only send her something expensive & classy & the best. I think she's an absolute stinge pot who loves the fact that she can get stuff for FREE. Having spent all her life getting handouts this is what she is used to. Puts her hand out & someone puts something in it. Maybe when she was in the care home it was little old ladies putting a sweetie or a five pound note in her hand. Moved on to Daddy spoiling her. Then friends keeping her in the style she'd become accustomed to. I think she gets her stinginess from Mummy. Have you ever seen how that woman smoothes out wrapping paper for future use during the gift grabs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 18
Anyone felt strong enough to endure Chateau unwrapped? What else did the Danish man bring?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Don't forget the bile yellow Villiotti dress making its first on screen appearance in Cadeaux - how can it be that it's a perfect fit, how generous. etc and we all know the story behind that now.
She never receives a dress that doesn't fit! How does that happen? I have to try 10 on to get one to fit!

Anyone felt strong enough to endure Chateau unwrapped? What else did the Danish man bring?
No, sorry.. can't stomach that today.

This scene pissed me off! What kind of idiots swat at a terrified bird with a broom?! Instead of scaring the hell out of it, just open a damn window and it'll eventually fly out.

I once worked on a music video and a parakeet got free from it's cage and flew up to the rafters of the soundstage. I climbed up to the catwalks and caught it by waiting for it to land and throwing a tshirt on it. Easy peasy. Poor bird being used as set dressing :cry: and it only got a second or two of background screen time. :mad:
View attachment 1288721
Me too, was disgusting... I've got a good mind to send one of my xmas tree birds with a little stick through it's heart to Grabeau... for Phyllis, the bird killer. Animal lover my ass.

I'm not getting anything on Patreon in her name, or under any guise at all. Interesting development! Perhaps she's now posting under the name of the old mill B&B?
If you go on Insta, her Patreon account is in her bio..

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I high key want that tiara. (I collect them, and have done so for over twenty years.)

Also, Jejte goes Dutch gives me the heebie jeebies. I have never watched their channel, but I was commenting in a live of another Chateau channel, and they reached out to me to say hello. I have no desire to join the "Hello, Darlings" of the chateau world, but I did enjoy chatting with one of the owners. That joy is now gone. Shame my youtube name is my real name.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think boy-choy needs to prove that he actually works around the chateau, even if it's scaring away little birds with a broom. That looks exhausting! 🤪
And the shared hug with Marie at the end, was that to prove a point?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Tiara, 2 Chandeliers, 2 sets of hurricane candleholders, 20 Danish Christmasy collector plates (that snorts had to say his family has silverware & drinkware from same), glassware that matched her port glasses - how did you know it was my favorite shape ??!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️, tea set with some special spoon, lampshades ready to go to add fabric of choice, and can't think of anything else...oh yeah and pencil sharpener type of thing for using to shave candlesticks to place in the hurricane shade candle holders.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
How many of you watched the gift grab while following the rules of the drinking game. I know I over served myself, how about you?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am not eBay saavy but suspect Anders is a seller there??? He made a funny quip that he loves to dress women not undress them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.