The Chateau Diaries #147 Fanny knows, with sadness, the only cock she will see every morning is Spud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Which prompts the question: why the delay in publishing the 2020 and 2021 association accounts? What is she hiding? If she had nothing to be ashamed of she wouldn't think twice on publishing. Something is afoot...

We need to pile on the pressure once again about these missing accounts - she can't get away with stealing money from good meaning pensioners but also me!
I've got an idea...."sitting on the shelf!" ( old throw back to a kids' show way back in the 70's).
From now on, lets not discuss ANYTHING but her shifty, missing accounts....talk about nothing that would give her content ideas. Then what would that witch do???
Or we can talk about the goats ( heaven forbid she gets those) just eating every one of the 1200 plants Patreon just bought $$$$...because you know those idiots can't figure out that putting in a new garden where there once was none IS NOT RESTORATION!

That person has major issues. And her smile muscles are broken. Sad waste of life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ll just never get it? It’s lost on me. There has got to be a private joke / hidden message as to why she took clothes off a plastic baby rendering it naked, moved its legs akimbo then got someone to take a photo so she could upload it to the socials. It all feels dark and wrong to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Srsly. Perhaps the weirdest thing I know about Jarvis comes from your tidbit that Kim Raad used to give her pocket money.
This is part and parcel of the constant stinginess she virtue signals -- not paying B n B volunteers, not covering Dan et al with proper insurance, not paying for the chapel restorer's curated to buy list, that unbelievable duck-you lunch she served the Lalacelles (per the Lalande cookbook I'm proposing: Eat My Dust: 101 Recipes For Telling Your Employers, Friends, and Guests They're Dead to You) etc etc etc.
Julia Cameron lists "poverty addict" as one of the many kinds of money drunks in her book. There's also a not well researched money disorder called Prince Charming syndrome -- you rely on sources of income outside yourself. You make your living on your back, sort of.

It's a kind of grift the Patreon subsidy lends itself to -- though I don't believe everyone with a Patreon account is grifting. IMHO, it works for poor people doing projects of redeeming social importance, making beautiful videos -- like Martijn Doolaard building off grid in the Italian Alps, and countless others on YT like Budo and Tracey rehabbing humble dwellings or building log cabins or straw bale houses, etc.. I think derelict French chateaux restored by people of modest means as rural community development could and should legit be on the list of non-grifting Patreon rehabs -- the idea of crowd-sourced small financial contributions for a big resurrection project is a good one. Even if Fanny is doing everything she can to shoot the whole idea and herself in the foot. Yet even in her case, parting adults consensually from their own money is not a crime, despite all the Big Lies that Jarvis and other fascist demagogues do tell to make me believe it is.
Quoting self, 1000 pardons.
I do believe the money disorder that Jarvis practices is essentially criminal -- a grift.
Ballpark: My mother used to tell the story about acquaintances who invited my parents to lunch. Upon arrival, the lady of the house told my mother there was no food for lunch and she needed to go to the grocery store. The two ladies went to the store and at the check out counter, the lady indicated my mother was to pay for the groceries. She did. When they got back to the house, my mother said to my father it was time for them to leave.
A supremely creepy story.
I think it is where Stephanie Jarvis lives -- the 9th circle of Dante's Inferno, far below the mass murderers, where hosts who betray their guests are eternally tormented. Why? The crime is abuse of privileged access (God's love), as the crime of Christian crimes is pupils who betray their teachers. Judas is just one circle below the hosts who betray their guests, hanging out of one of Satan's three masticating jaws. Dante! You rilly don't want to piss that boy off.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Things are not going well for Stephanie Jarvis. Alice Allan has been a generous contributor and patron of Stephanie Jarvis, Marie Wiik and Daniel Preston, she is now asking question and is reading Tattle Life. Dear Alice Allan, I welcome you here. 👋
From yesterday's, 5/23/22, CD's live chat...

View attachment 1287738
Anders Bundgaard was the first, (1 hour early), in the live chat and comments...
Anders Bundgaard Hello everybody 🇩🇰
Anders Bundgaard
16 hours ago
Warw It is tonight 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

View attachment 1287744
Stephanie Jarvis' management at work.
No notification but they were already in the live chat...

Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I had wondered if I had missed them actually @Angela Pa YT is doing stupid things with my notifications
Angela Pa @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts hi again. I usually have to look for the vlog
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts Same but have to remember when vlogs are meant to be on is hard @Angela Pa
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I follow 100 plus vlogs
jetje goes dutch @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts i just turned a lot of notifications off for a lot of the channels i sometimes watch.. not the chateaux channels though haha
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts same @jetje goes dutch problem is YT keeps duplicating notices and not showing some like chateau diaries a lot

Titticaca (is back) and Jetje 👍
VJ Titicaca Best Reality serie in the Universe Dont forget to give that thumbs up my dears show that love. Remember Positivty is the only true gift that keeps on gving
jetje goes dutch Maybe we can all hit the like button before the video starts?? xxx

View attachment 1287733
Alice Allan Good day everyone
Alice Allan I’ve been reading some very discouraging feeds about the absence of a refresh on the patron monies are being used as most of the comments related to no complete renovations to be had!
jetje goes dutch @Alice Allan where??
Alice Allan Hi Jetji actually on tatter and various apps
Lisa Akinlabi @Alice Allan There is so much crap going around ad for someone to volunteer to pay $5 a month for fun people sure expect way too much - it's laughable frankly
jetje goes dutch @Alice Allan ooo don't read those.. bad for your health sweetheart xxxx
Alice Allan We need an update, refresh as to the renovations and where all that money went too.
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts too much gossip in comments sometimes most of it rubbish
Judith Barden [message retracted]
Judith Barden [message retracted]
Val Slater @ Alice Allen I feel that I am up to date with both the renovations and where the money has gone.
Alice Allan Good on you Val, I must have missed it!
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I have no reasons to doubt Stephanie and Nati's mgmt skills so I am fine even though I don't have intel as patrons do

Jetje changed the subject and Percy gave her a shoutout...
jetje goes dutch @Patricia Jamieson i read about the horrible situation you're in.. if you ever want to talk you know where to find me xxx
jetje goes dutch @Patricia Jamieson i just said that i have read here on the chats what happened to you.. and i hope you know that you can always reach out to me to talk.. willing to give my email too xxx
Patricia Jamieson @jetje goes dutch Thank you my friend, I haven't felt in the relationship we used to have for some time and I guess he didn't either. That he never wanted to talk about 'us' was just easier I guess
Percy Attfield @jetje goes Dutch 👋

👍
MrsB-66 Don’t forget to like

View attachment 1287971
Елена Гайдай Hi from Ukraine) Thank you for taking care of our girl!

@Karma baby! and @LadyPutefica recommended this YT channel in the last thread.🤔
6 shoutouts in the live chat.

YeeHaa Has anyone else come across the Chateau channel The Beau Chateau? A young Chatelaine with parts of her story similar to @TheChateauDiaries.... Definitely worth a watch
The Beau Chateau We are so happy to be joining everyone in this wonderful chateau community!!!
jetje goes dutch EVERYBODY GO TO @the Beau Chateau THEY HAVE A LOVELY FIRST VIDEO POSTED!!!!
Angela Pa @the Beau Chateau Can’t wait for Stephanie to visit you. Fingers crossed.

How many times did Stephanie Jarvis see the prison play???
The Chateau Diaries Hello from the Netherlands lovely people!
The Chateau Diaries I can’t join you for much of the premiere this evening as I’m watching the last performance of Philip’s play - it’s the interval now

View attachment 1287809
Hanni @the Chateau Diaries we have a G$T for yoy

🐐
Isabelle Jarvis NO NO NO
The Chateau Diaries @isabelle Jarvis🐐🐐🐐
Percy Attfield @the chateau diaries. No to goats. Thanks
Cara Winsor Hehir i had a goat, until the farmer cooked it for christmas dinner.

View attachment 1287946
Jessica Williamson Oh just driving with paperbags on your heads.
James Sudek the paper bags over the head is ridiculous. complete stupidity. Nick's face is easily googled.

View attachment 1287958
Isabelle Jarvis How awful leave it alone
Christine Coeurjoli Pour quoi ne pas éteindre la lumière pour faire sortir cette oiseau ?
Todd Murphy Philip....looked like you were about to kill the little bird...shame on you.....!

View attachment 1287821
Isabelle Jarvis How beautiful!
Isabelle Jarvis Incredibly beautiful!
David LaLande Glad to see more and more of the OG crew back visiting again
David LaLande Hello Everyone. It’s been a minute since I’ve had a chance to attend a premiere.
David LaLande Can’t wait to back on the sofa looking up that chandelier
jetje goes dutch @David LaLande YES GO GO GO .. WE WANT TO SEE YOU BACK!!!

View attachment 1287983
Matt Laramie I haven't seen any replies from lalande, are they not watching today. Did i miss something. Just curious. I started a little late today.

👍
jetje goes dutch thumbs up all !!!!!
jetje goes dutch remeber to go to @the Beau Chateau for their lovely first video
YeeHaa After leaving here everyone do head over to The Beau Chateau and give their video some love!
Percy Attfield Good night amazing Hanni!!

...Alice was not done...
Alice Allan
54 minutes ago
I love that chandelier, I don’t like how that room got renovated!
Glad to see others had an issue about the bird... calls himself an animal lover.. I'm surprised the poor thing didn't have a heart attack..

I’ll just never get it? It’s lost on me. There has got to be a private joke as to why she poses with a naked plastic doll with its legs akimbo?! It all feels a bit too dark and wrong to me!
Makes you wonder what passes for a good time in their world...

Reactions: 18
I am jealous of her ability to bend her legs like that jumping in and out of that window. Ah, to be that limber again! Why she kept jumping in and out of the window, I have no clue..

I truly like Hanni & other Maria, honestly I don’t dislike any of them as I do not know them. I’ve never given any money either, it’s just to much work to enter ones cc number & come up with passwords. I only realized Fanny was full of bs when she bought a dyson hair dryer curler thing because they are so pricey! I really bought into her poor me, all alone, no money. Now I know she’s living in a fairy land. Or high all the time! Gosh Stef you broke my heart lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has Marie Wiik's patreon account been put on pause???
Perhaps, it was reported???
A 404 message is all that appears now.

I'm not getting anything on Patreon in her name, or under any guise at all. Interesting development! Perhaps she's now posting under the name of the old mill B&B?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Glad to see others had an issue about the bird... calls himself an animal lover.. I'm surprised the poor thing didn't have a heart attack..

Makes you wonder what passes for a good time in their world...

Remember that ( wicken ) women who posed semi naked in the consecrated St Josephs channel

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She most definitely bought them, but the money will not show up in the books, obviously. Patrons are idiots for not asking questions, even if they only contribute the smallest amount. They are made into members of her organization by doing so and have the absolute right to ask questions. If they don't, they are made complicit to the fraud Stephanie Jarvis is committing.
I was naïve enough to believe that he gave her those

Reactions: 6
Absolutely! One of the things that bothers me (amongst many) is when I hear these people say they need money to “save” their chateaus…but then go out and purchase expensive clothes, eat in high end restaurants, and take expensive trips. If I was asking (begging) for donations, I would go to great lengths to show that my number one goal is to put all the effort, energy, time, and money I have into the renovations. As a finance person, to me it’s like an entrepreneur that pitches an idea to a venture capitalist. One of the first questions the VC asks is “How much money have YOU invested in your idea?” If the entrepreneur doesn’t have anything invested in their own idea, why would a VC invest anything? The entrepreneur would have no “skin in the game” (so to speak). It still boggles my mind that so many people don’t see through the scam.
That's why Jarvis does her Brussels sprouts anorexic meals videos. Lots of poor mouthing/virtue signalling and stinginess -- equally if not more so than the €23K checks to Anders for the chandeliers. Flip side, same coin.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.