The Chateau Diaries #147 Fanny knows, with sadness, the only cock she will see every morning is Spud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heads up Tattlers, they walk amongst us.

View attachment 1288873
@LadyPutefica

This 👇 IG account is one of Tess Hoffman's followers.
View attachment 1288873
@amazingputefica
I'm curious what you see odd about this? I follow Tess and a lot of chateauverse, and this person's IG has lots of other chateauverse they follow. So I'm a bit confused. If Tess followed her back I'd be more suspicious, but I couldn't find that Tess follows her. Just curious what you see in that I'm missing?

editing to add, that what I find odd is them using the same similar name and avatar here!

Reactions: 11
So 23k which could have gone towards heating and facade.

I'm sure i will be comfortably warm next winter, while miss Jarvis will strap on hot water bottles. Some experts expect next winter to be very harsh. Start clearing the chimney's i guess and keep them going 24/7.

P.s. don't forget to buy iron "beds' for the wood to be stacked in and a solid fireplace fence. Not a pretty one but a solid one.

Reactions: 12
The T Rex Take: Sillymar's latest prolific offering. Intro: Tatty is on a ferry, wearing some shockingly blue contact lenses, bemusing she almost missed the crossing, as she kept returning to her home to pack more stuff (no surprise there!), go to the loo, and she was exhausted. TMI on her bladder functions, which was half the vlog. She stayed with a friend when she arrived in France (no footage on that), and told the viewers that she had to replace her car. 'Arrived at the Chateau that Sillymar was staying in- was completely lost, and feared being arrested for trespassing (she kept mentioning the trespassing thing, which was odd AF- is there a history?), and Sillymar ran through a field to retrieve her. It ended on an odd note where Tatty was keen on showing him her Safety kit that she had purchased for the trip in the boot. (I can't even make this up.) Le fin. If you are a fan of the Sillymar vlogs, you are certainly in for a treat. I jest.
One reason I took a vow not to comment on Tatyana way back in the day. I believe she is unwell.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I truly like Hanni & other Maria, honestly I don’t dislike any of them as I do not know them. I’ve never given any money either, it’s just to much work to enter ones cc number & come up with passwords. I only realized Fanny was full of bs when she bought a dyson hair dryer curler thing because they are so pricey! I really bought into her poor me, all alone, no money. Now I know she’s living in a fairy land. Or high all the time! Gosh Stef you broke my heart lol
She lost me when she was wrapping presents for all the Chateaux people which included 150.00 pillow cases. I looked them up....I was flabbergasted... What poor person spends that kind of money. Or the 100.00 candles she buys. The girl is delusional and a serial spend a holic

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The T Rex Take: Sillymar's latest prolific offering. Intro: Tatty is on a ferry, wearing some shockingly blue contact lenses, bemusing she almost missed the crossing, as she kept returning to her home to pack more stuff (no surprise there!), go to the loo, and she was exhausted. TMI on her bladder functions, which was half the vlog. She stayed with a friend when she arrived in France (no footage on that), and told the viewers that she had to replace her car. 'Arrived at the Chateau that Sillymar was staying in- was completely lost, and feared being arrested for trespassing (she kept mentioning the trespassing thing, which was odd AF- is there a history?), and Sillymar ran through a field to retrieve her. It ended on an odd note where Tatty was keen on showing him her Safety kit that she had purchased for the trip in the boot. (I can't even make this up.) Le fin. If you are a fan of the Sillymar vlogs, you are certainly in for a treat. I jest.
She had nothing worthwhile to say but needed to fill a vlog! Just another grifter who has jumped on the bandwagon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She lost me when she was wrapping presents for all the Chateaux people which included 150.00 pillow cases. I looked them up....I was flabbergasted... What poor person spends that kind of money. Or the 100.00 candles she buys. The girl is delusional and a serial spend a holic

It wouldn’t even matter if she didn’t
cry poorI could care less what she buys for herself. Hundred dollar candles hundred dollar Robe $150 pillows for her friend expensive perfume who cares but don’t cry poor take strangers monies and then buy very expensive things for yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
At the risk of making some people angry…I don’t really know if Hanni has autism. I also don’t really know if Marie has major depression (or possibly covert narcissism). I don’t really know if Michael Petherick has ADHD (he says he watched a video on it and self diagnosed…but who knows if it’s legitimate?). And so on. Regardless, these conditions, if real for Hanni, Marie, Michael, etc., didn’t stop them from shoving a camera in their face or agreeing to be filmed. ADHD, autism, depression, etc. also doesn’t excuse bad behavior, lying, deception, cheating, or grifting. When we watch some of their behavior in amazement, it’s only natural we try to look for a reason….to make some sense as to what’s going on. Like…”Why did Michael blow all his money in Spain? Oh! He has ADHD!” I’m just tired of mental health conditions being used to explain away or excuse some of these TouTube personalities. And if they are broadcasting themselves on YouTube, they should expect comments…good and bad. Otherwise, they should return to anonymity.
I guess the fear is that someone is being taken advantage of because of their 'personality' or 'mental health issue' etc - on the whole I don't think people like vulnerable people being taken advantage of. I've met a few people who are in their 50s and have nothing even though they are hard workers - the people around them just use them, flatmate takes the car and crashes it, family borrows money and never gives it back etc.
I'm not saying that any of the Chatpeeps are in this category of vulnerability, but they could be.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I knew Fanny was lying about the chandeliers. Her stack of lies are taller than the Shittoo.

Remember Fanny has most likely purchased passed off items purchased by herself as cadeaux gifts, hidden items of great value received from viewers and Patrons, and routinely lies about pretty much everything, e., the accounts, upgrades, surprise vacations and gifts, her brother/family friend, relationship with Nic, traveling out of town while pretending to be at the Shittoo, relationship with Snorts, the charity caper for free clothing and dresses, the lie about the yellow dress being specifically made for her, her upgraded rooms in Venice, on the airplanes, her donation to her shady friends defunct charity, lies about the new apartments being for Ñutty and the tartan terror, about the amount of wealth and income she had prior to YouTube, draining the pond, lying about the heating and electrical systems, about the chapel restorer and not paying for goods he had purchased, about the Ians ( take you pick out of the 3), about trips to London, cases of luxury wines purchased, the accidental purchase of the bed for her bed room, the custom gowns for the venice trip, the upgraded Venice rooms, Potts vacation lot purchase in south africa, downed trees sold for profit, lying about when mummy had her eye surgery, etc.

Fanny lies as easily as she breathes or drinks (wine, liquor, champagne).
She passes off purchases as cadeaux? Do we have receipts for that, or is it speculation?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Could you repost that poll with a screenshot? - I'd love to see it if possible.
It wasn't me who posted it...I can't remember who did, but I definitely remember reading it a thread or two ago. If I can remember where or who, I'll look for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I did think that was strange.. to turn up if only for an overnight stay and not bring a shirt knowing he would be dining out with the parents. Does he not even have one in his own apartment? Does that mean he didn't bring any fresh clothes or underwear, socks. etc...
Something unusual going on with Nick and his parents being there. Strange to me anyway.

Reactions: 15
Do we think Fanny has been to the Chelsea Flower show today (which is a pre show invite only just for celebrities and VIP’s) or will she be there on Tuesday or Wednesday when it is members only, or heaven forbid will she have to wait until Thursday when the world and his dog are allowed in?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I guess the fear is that someone is being taken advantage of because of their 'personality' or 'mental health issue' etc - on the whole I don't think people like vulnerable people being taken advantage of. I've met a few people who are in their 50s and have nothing even though they are hard workers - the people around them just use them, flatmate takes the car and crashes it, family borrows money and never gives it back etc.
I'm not saying that any of the Chatpeeps are in this category of vulnerability, but they could be.

Super sad reading this. As our son who is undiagnosed more than likely has Asperger and works pays bills et. But is not social at all. I worry about him being alone, not taken advantage of as he is extremely intelligent and anti social. But it’s so sad for me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm curious what you see odd about this? I follow Tess and a lot of chateauverse, and this person's IG has lots of other chateauverse they follow. So I'm a bit confused. If Tess followed her back I'd be more suspicious, but I couldn't find that Tess follows her. Just curious what you see in that I'm missing?

editing to add, that what I find odd is them using the same similar name and avatar here!
I don't see anything weird either. I follow many of the chateauverse as many here and what about that? Kiki or whatever your name is: thanks for the mention but look for more relevant things to talk about. 💋

Reactions: 2
Has Marie Wiik's patreon account been put on pause???
Perhaps, it was reported???
A 404 message is all that appears now.

Bring Back Marie has disappeared into the 404 ether. Link on her IG bio takes you to the latest Patreon incarnation. (Sorry, an on wrong device to easily include the link!)

Duplicated info...I see someone else has posted the link!

Reactions: 5
My issue is the opposite. Not that people are taking advantage of them, but that they are taking advantage of others…and then using their mental health diagnosis as a way to explain it away or not take responsibility. Using Michael as an example, I think he took advantage of people by begging for donations for the cottage, but blowing all his money in Spain. Then saying he has ADHD as a way to explain his poor decisions. To me, it cheapens the experience of those who are really struggling with ADHD or other mental health issues. In the same respect though, I also think Stephanie, as a narcissist, took advantage of Michael. Stephanie seems to attract vulnerable people with her love bombing, then discards them once she tires or finds a new object to feed her narc supply.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.