The Chateau Diaries #147 Fanny knows, with sadness, the only cock she will see every morning is Spud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen lots of references to heating at the shiteau, but she was measuring each room for radiators. They won't be needed over the summer, what makes everyone think they aren't getting installed this year? Has she said anything?
Was she measuring for radiators to be installed in the future, in addition to the ones already in place?
Or was she measuring those already in situ, with the view to having Amaury making wooden covers for them? I can't imagine her buying brand new radiators, but having those already in existence reconditioned, or buying second hand radiators to have installed, then covered by Amaury.

Reactions: 9
You must be psychic. This is exactly what Percy calls Tess Hoffman: a sad waste of life. Which is a bit harsh, coming from that racist a-hole (excusez mes mots).

If that feels dark and wrong, picture this: sitting at a public dinner table where the male guests of Tess Hoffman are allowed to "use" her doll in all ways too inappropriate to repeat. Or Adam Guettel fingering the doll, as he was the baby-daddy so that would be normal. right? The stories I heard are staggeringly filthy. That doll brings out the worse in people, mostly men.
To re quote myself She is mentally ill.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Yes! We should make a list once a week for what we want to see happen in the following week's vlog!! :) We could be her project managers, which when we suggest projects of a restoration nature we should get paid from her patreon account! We could set up an email she could etransfer us our pay to!! :) We need fuel for that jet @MojoDublin has in the Tartlet hanger!
Exactly! I'm thinking that we should send an invoice to Natti for services rendered by Tattlers.
Services given for free which we now want payment for - after all she has used so many of our suggestions. So a bill from Sept 2020 to date. I wonder what that would be worth. Advice on:-
Employment Law
Construction
Fashion & styling
Copyright Law
Financial Advice
Health & Safety
Covid Regulations
Food Hygiene
Horticultural Advice...
How much would she have to pay for that in the real world? Thousands & thousands of pounds worth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My issue is the opposite. Not that people are taking advantage of them, but that they are taking advantage of others…and then using their mental health diagnosis as a way to explain it away or not take responsibility. Using Michael as an example, I think he took advantage of people by begging for donations for the cottage, but blowing all his money in Spain. Then saying he has ADHD as a way to explain his poor decisions. To me, it cheapens the experience of those who are really struggling with ADHD or other mental health issues. In the same respect though, I also think Stephanie, as a narcissist, took advantage of Michael. Stephanie seems to attract vulnerable people with her love bombing, then discards them once she tires or finds a new object to feed her narc supply.
Yes, calling people who commit crimes mentally ill is controversial, as you know. In the states, gun control opponents argue it is mental illness and not guns which commit these chronic and unrelenting mass murders of people of color. Naturally, people of color say it's not mental illness, it's malice aforethought racist homicide. By saying some of the obviously out-to-lunch mass killers are mentally ill, we seem to POC to be arguing the crimes were not part of systemic racism, and also, should not be punished. I can dig all of this.
I'm not sure ADHD qualifies on my list -- me being a board-certified physician with a specialty in remote internet diagnosis :cautious: -- of mental illness.
But the issue is -- I'm ADHD, I'm suicidal -- and you should give me money.
I concede threatening suicide is grifting, and may be criminal grifting. But as someone who claims to be a non-criminal human being myself, I have to give suicide threateners the benefit of the doubt. While practicing the toughest possible love. As far as I know that term came from Al-Anon, in which as mentioned 50 thousand times, I have a black belt. It's very much about resisting suicide threateners while not being complicit in their suicide or their addiction. I had an Al-Anon friend whose niece threatened to kill herself if he didn't let her stay in his house. He said no.
It's not rocket science. You can say to a mentally ill person what you say to an addict. I'm not enabling you. You must quit the grifting and get medical diagnosis and treatment for your mental illness. Then we can talk about what I can do to help you further. I'm helping you now: Get in the car and I'll drive you to rehab, paid for by welfare.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Exactly! I'm thinking that we should send an invoice to Natti for services rendered by Tattlers.
Services given for free which we now want payment for - after all she has used so many of our suggestions. So a bill from Sept 2020 to date. I wonder what that would be worth. Advice on:-
Employment Law
Construction
Fashion & styling
Copyright Law
Financial Advice
Health & Safety
Covid Regulations
Food Hygiene
Horticultural Advice...
How much would she have to pay for that in the real world? Thousands & thousands of pounds worth.
Love life
Choice of partners...
Morality

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She lost me when she was wrapping presents for all the Chateaux people which included 150.00 pillow cases. I looked them up....I was flabbergasted... What poor person spends that kind of money. Or the 100.00 candles she buys. The girl is delusional and a serial spend a holic
Exactly little "fake" poor princess wrapping luxurious pillowcases for the dunces that entertain the shittoo clown show. She must be giggling in bed with squirrel nuts stating how brilliantly she's managed to get dunces to pay for her lifestyle and that HMN. All these ridiculous people commenting on those vlogs about liking, subscribing 🔨 I dislike each one their so desperate and reek of the need to stay relevant on YT. In actually the videos have no real substance. The same broken and dilapidated heap with no proper façade, painting, heating, disgusting bathrooms, a repulsive kitchen and all those ornamental trinkets from the brocante and whatever that gift channel is called :rolleyes: she's a lying, manipulative shyster.

And with that? I also follow Fanny, Lalande's page, Marie, MP, the Fleuries, Potty and many more, and with that? What a stupid thing.
I could care less..... period.

I'm dead :LOL: 🤣 :LOL: 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
On a serious note I am getting concerned about @Jules100 Long time since she’s posted hope her and Mr J are ok
Yes I have wondered too- hoping they are resting. It takes all your energy that’s for sure. It took us so long to get to feeling like doing anything. But hoping they don’t have the respiratory stuff. That’s scary! Get some rest Julie and hubby!!! 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 18
On a serious note I am getting concerned about @Jules100 Long time since she’s posted hope her and Mr J are ok
Yes, I was feeling concerned, too, as in the past 24 hours a few here have mentioned her and we've not heard how she is.

Let's keep good, positive thoughts that she is taking our advice of "to rest" seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Do we think Fanny has been to the Chelsea Flower show today (which is a pre show invite only just for celebrities and VIP’s) or will she be there on Tuesday or Wednesday when it is members only, or heaven forbid will she have to wait until Thursday when the world and his dog are allowed in?
Watched some of it earlier. It said it was for press & celebrities so doubt that she would get accreditation for that? The Show itself looks lovely. Not sure if everyone can watch this :-
It did make me laugh when I saw some of the people in the background & or some of the people who reminded me of La Landers!!
Ruthie looking a bit mistified
A Midsummers Dream vlog
Marie got the gig for making the RHS letter road kill floral sign
Fanny & Davy in the background perhaps..Fanny in the pink frock!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She sounds just like Selmar.
Yes, she does! I watched a couple of minutes of her very first episode....
Paraphrasing here:

Oh, look! I have so many subscribers and I haven't even posted a video yet!

I looked....to date she has an astounding 247 subscribers. She's a legend in her own mind!

1653337591074.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think boy-choy needs to prove that he actually works around the chateau, even if it's scaring away little birds with a broom. That looks exhausting! 🤪
Pretty sure everyone else has noticed your avatar but... just cottoned on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
when winter comes it will be the same story...no heat...at least she can lit her new chandeliers... 🙄 that is if they havent come off the ceiling.. 🙄
They will be sorely disappointed - those chandeliers have LED bulbs which don't emit heat. So they would have to remove the bulbs and use candles instead (with any luck they could burn the place down)

Reactions: 6
Dan has become defensive. He took St. Kathy of Lidl head on! (From her Rant about Teeth vlog)
Danny Boy Defensive.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.