The Chateau Diaries #145 SJ settled for PhiPhi the cock whisperer & spoon collector It must be true love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hmn..let me guess..he told her some juicy things about his past...maybe being a rentboy ?? i guess after some booze...it must be something in his past...it must be something really bad...if so..he is even more stupid than i thought he would be.. telling her that...but well..a lott of booze never did anybody a lott of good..
I'm at a loss as to what the dirt on Philly could possibly be that would be so salacious.
So what if he screwed boys or did cocaine - how could that ruin him?

Reactions: 12
I really can't get too much into it as she would instantly know my identity, but let's just say that he will not know what hit him. It's a genius plan, but I am not convinced she's going to push it through. If she does, he will be ruined and I'm not talking financially.
PhiPhi studied Lalande as if he was getting a PhD degree. He once even jumped to fill in details about SJ's great-aunt, and seemed to remember more about her than both SJ and Armoir's mom. Top ten cringe moment at GAG. If his whole world is Lalande then the snowflake will truly be ruined which will be completely his fault, no matter how toxic SJ is.

Remember, even his parents are enabling all this. Maybe they think it's just a phase he's going through. If they don't, then it is even worse.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Omg! Foulness. It’s the Goat’s cheese man for me , the one who’s been dipping his wick across the whole department. He’d be welcome to use his curdy hands on me anytime, Monsieur.
He is alone with goats the whole time. Deep in rural France, away from any intelligent civilization.
Where no one can see them..

be carefull with Dan..he has a mouthfull of teeth these days... 🙄
thehehehe… you are such a virgin, daddy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm at a loss as to what the dirt on Philly could possibly be that would be so salacious.
So what if he screwed boys or did cocaine - how could that ruin him?
i dont know..i am not a supporting patreon granny... 🙄 talking about myself..i am not easily shocked..;) i have seen a lott..in all kind of places...its not all as it seems....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I really can't get too much into it as she would instantly know my identity, but let's just say that he will not know what hit him. It's a genius plan, but I am not convinced she's going to push it through. If she does, he will be ruined and I'm not talking financially.
Has she lined up his replacement?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Well, the little pompous ass has nothing else to do!!
AND, Nutti and Little Lord Flaunt Leroy need a lot of " do a good deed" demonstrations to try to get accepted and liked by the viewing public.
But it aint gonna happen.
@Arfarf. You are absolutely correct. Such nasty, self serving, evil creeps.

Reactions: 11
So whenever an auxiliary lalande channel has trouble, Steffi saddles the horses and has her damage control programm starting.
At the same time, her public relation team comes up with a heartwarming series of lovely supporting posts for the viewers.

funny that it was Flip and Natti, and not Flip and Amaury or Amaury and Natti. Seems like Flip is the official welfare ambassador since he invited Selmar for some tea at Lalande.
And some extra redemption points for Natti.
Letting go of the Snorting Squirrel is still very much in the works, believe me. He's blissfully unaware though...
Phi Phi thought it was hysterical when someone suggested a double blow (meaning the candles obviously for both birthday 'girls') I'll pass on the cake thanks, double the germs just sprayed on it.
Just watched the latest throw up worth blog, shut the duck up Philip. Who cares about your comments anyway Beuuuuuutiful. Any idiot who can get really aroused with doilies needs major help. Please get rid of the embarrassing child man. I still am reeling over that riduculous lace blouse that mr. creeps wore. Stephanie have you lost your mind. I get the feeling that everyone involved with the chateau is laughing behind her back. What in gods sake is the attraction. Now she wants him to wear scarveds of all things as if he wasn’t creepy disgusting enough. Put on the man pants and grow a set.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Maybe she's got some dirt on him too which might "accidentally leak" if he doesn't go quietly?
Pretty sure that, as usual, she has an angle. But if she is proud to have an unattractive boy baby as her partner, she must realize before it is too late that it makes her look like an aging desperate loser. So darn sad. Can't understand why she can't see how ridiculous it makes her look.

PhiPhi studied Lalande as if he was getting a PhD degree. He once even jumped to fill in details about SJ's great-aunt, and seemed to remember more about her than both SJ and Armoir's mom. Top ten cringe moment at GAG. If his whole world is Lalande then the snowflake will truly be ruined which will be completely his fault, no matter how toxic SJ is.

Remember, even his parents are enabling all this. Maybe they think it's just a phase he's going through. If they don't, then it is even worse.
Pretty sure they don't want him back! He is beyond obnoxious.

Reactions: 19
hmn..let me guess..he told her some juicy things about his past...maybe being a rentboy ?? i guess after some booze...it must be something in his past...it must be something really bad...if so..he is even more stupid than i thought he would be.. telling her that...but well..a lott of booze never did anybody a lott of good..
But he's a rented boy now. So it'll financial.

I know how I'd get rid of him... and the best place to hide the body.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Witch trials in the moat - will Phyllis drown or float?
I would actually become a Patreon member, if she did that. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Meanwhile it is Phasión with Philip:
"Nothing says Spring like pastel pink. So this Emmaüs t-shirt is the paaarfect thing to upcycle.
The waffle cut-outs is something anybody can do at home, and just very easy. They even remind me of that
time Stephanie daaaarling and I went to visit Castle Ten Berghe.
But for that elegant touch of sophistication I added black satin bows. It just gives my clothes and air of
French Rococo. And finally, the bejewelled sleeves. Because it needed some pazzaz!
Et voilà! A dainty summer shirt any of my viewers can recreate at home.
"
Phasión With Philip.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I finally watched yesterday's vlog today. I have thoughts.

What really pissed me off is that Phillip, in his lace t-shirt, acts like he's Lord of the Manor....while the cousin of the actual owner is serving him his flippin' dinner. He is such an entitled little pr*ck. A total POS.

This is just my opinion, but he's not going anywhere. While I think Stephanie is as much a POS as he is, I find it hard to believe that she would have his parents there to the farm to meet her family if there was some plan to dispose of him. Also, she's allowing him way too much face time as the "historian" of the place - that's her brand, she should be the ambassador, she should be the one giving a tour of the chapel....but she's leaving it to him? She wouldn't do so if she didn't have faith and trust in him, misplaced as that might be.

I do feel there is a certain strain to their relationship that is very visible on camera. He makes a very obvious play at staking his claim - calling her "darling" (no 20 something says "darling", do they?) while she takes every opportunity to make fun of his unmanliness, scolds him also like a child. Which, by the way, he was doing to her not long ago.

It's a very twisted thing. I can't even tell what's real anymore with that place. Maybe that's the point.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
🤫
Timing is everything...and his time is up.
Philip Janssen is busy this weekend. If he hasn't left yet, he will soon. Who, from Lalande, will attend???
Maybe, no one??? Time will tell.

Theater De Bussel, Oosterhout
Saturday 21 May - 14:00 // matinee
Saturday 21 May - 20:00 // evening performance
Sunday 22 May - 14:00 // matinee
Sunday 22 May - 20:00 // derni è re

• Wow
Reactions: 14
There is Nothing but praise for the shittoo inhabitants who as a surprise drove 3 hours to bring her back to be with them. My Goodness we are wrong Fanny is a saint.
I wonder who actually drove to get her as according to Clara Squirrel can’t stand her so highly unlikely he would want to be in a car for 3 hours with her.
Got to hope we are all wrong and this will not be the final undoing for FRK
Wonder what has happened to her literal free ride? Perhaps the donor decided to repossess it?

Reactions: 10
If he does read here.....how can he still be there? Clinging leech perhaps.....blood sucker??
Like rest of the cult he thinks he's smarter than Tattlers. The irony of not realising that all the predictions, suppositions & comments made here come to fruition eventually is lost on the idiots who think they can outrun the Stefanny Spider.
He might have thought he'd done a number on her by his plan to use her for future stardom. But jn the world of the narcissist everything it is the mirror opposite of that. She's done a number on him to make him believe he's caught her. Fact is they are all using each other in that toxic place. Fake, shallow individuals where everything is done for effect.
Phi Phi - if, as it appears from good intel you're on your way out at least do it with a good flounce my dahling make sure you dish the dirt on Fanny on a Spode plate 🤣 You know where to come when you feel the need to vent.🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.