The Chateau Diaries #145 SJ settled for PhiPhi the cock whisperer & spoon collector It must be true love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hmn..let me guess..he told her some juicy things about his past...maybe being a rentboy ?? i guess after some booze...it must be something in his past...it must be something really bad...if so..he is even more stupid than i thought he would be.. telling her that...but well..a lott of booze never did anybody a lott of good..
I'm at a loss as to what the dirt on Philly could possibly be that would be so salacious.
So what if he screwed boys or did cocaine - how could that ruin him?
Stephanie might let it be known that Philip is losing a lot of hair. Heā€™s kind of bald. Heā€™s been doing a comb over of ā€œsnortsā€, wearing special ponytails and spray coloring his scalp to help camouflage it. Also, Philip ruined her Ritz auction upholstered headboard with his hair color rub off.

Philip will be humiliated and destroyed, no going back to Lalande after the general public finds out.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dan can't win in this. The money spent on his teeth would probably be better spent on the house his sons live in.
What gets me is moral tripe at the end.
If it wasn't a life threatening necessary procedure, or your previous teeth didn't bother you, then why do it?!
I hope it was worth it - but his history of mistreating objects tells me otherwise.
View attachment 1270877

He did not pay! He said he was doing a collaboration with a dentist.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Really glad some of you perfect natural beauties don't know me IRL. Life wasn't easy. Income was depleted on necessities. When I did have dental insurance, my copay was still expensive. I had dental work done only when it became an emergency. Almost 60 with a gift from my deceased relative, I was able to have some major restorative dental work done. I had convinced myself that my old "mouth" was good enough but hadn't realized how much I'd been covering my smile. Dan's process was painful and will be uncomfortable for awhile. But I'm happy for him. Guess he just can't win in this instance.
I canā€™t fault him for wanting to fix his smile. My story is much the same as yours. I was born with incredible weak enamel and tiny, tiny doll teeth. I was finally in a position at age 55 to completely replace mine with implant supported overdentures. The prosthetician was outstanding making sure to build in slight imperfections and refusing to give me bright white chompers. Only my immediate family can tell they are not my original issue teeth. Fortunately for me I have outstanding insurance but Iā€™m still out of pocket $5k over a few years. However, if Dan really did spend this money when his family needs and obligations werenā€™t met, not cool, not cool at all dude. If Annalise was consulted on it, Iā€™d be more forgiving, but his history with asking her about projects would make me think she was not. And he is going to be in serious pain for about four to six weeks. Chicks dig a guy who has to eat baby food through a straw, not!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That would always be my greatest fear having any kind of procedure carried out abroad.
It has happened to me too but, luckily had my teeth fixed in the UK - a front crown came loose and fell out - I certainly looked like Witchypoo on that occasion! šŸ˜ Wasn't going anywhere until it was fixed back in, luckily my dentist was 2 mins from where I lived and saw me immediately.
I never really like the "perfect" smile format either as natural teeth are never like that.

I went out of the country last November to have a procedure I could not afford in the states. Itā€™s worth it.

Reactions: 10
SJ & Phi Phi, like a couple of teenagers, decide to tidy their bedroom. Seriously, this is good content??? And she has the nerve to incude it. And the cushions. The cushions, how many can she have fgs ??????
And Oh My goodness, we also learnt the obvious. Phi Phi cannot lift a envelope to lick, never mind a stone bench. In comes Grant (sigh), and scoops up the seat and marches off with it, whilst Phi Phi struggles with a 'leg". And laughs. And probably sighs at the sight of Grant too.
We then have to watch that poor chicken being disturbed by the ever increasing disturbing Steffi. To be fair, it did look ike the hen house had been cleaned. Well done Kirsty!
The dinner looked good it has to be said, with a coy Dan hiding the teeth whilst carving a large chicken as we now know.
And after all the sillyness and listening to two rather hysterical ladies of a certain age, we were treated to a whole table full of them, cackling at the thought of a 'double blow' of the candles on the joint birthday cake.
Jeez, when that kind of suggestion rocks yer boats, it's time to lock up your Husbands when the ladies get back from visitng the Shitoo.
Except Phi Phi of course. He was safe.
And I bet Grant (sigh), did a quick exit too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
šŸ˜¶
Posted to Marie Wiik's IG stories, 30mins ago...

View attachment 1271133

Back in La La land?

View attachment 1271057

This is what Lalande does to people, it sucks out their youth and their soul.
Leave that dump Amaury before you start looking as old as your dad!
View attachment 1271059View attachment 1271062

It looks like heā€™s lost a bit of weight also?

With his new smile, Dan reminds me of the Chesire Cat! Personally, I'm glad he had a teeth job done.
But I'm afraid that now he can be even more full of himself!

View attachment 1271070View attachment 1271079

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Watched gag
WHERE is the link to the artists buisness????
Got tons and tons of "Catherine s" products and not mentioning her company and where to buy.... Really really strange...

Reactions: 11
ā€¦Fortunately for me I have outstanding insurance but Iā€™m still out of pocket $5k over a few years. However, if Dan really did spend this money when his family needs and obligations werenā€™t met, not cool, not cool at all dude. If Annalise was consulted on it, Iā€™d be more forgiving, but his history with asking her about projects would make me think she was not. And he is going to be in serious pain for about four to six weeks. Chicks dig a guy who has to eat baby food through a straw, not!
Dental crowns in the US run around $800/$1,000+ per tooth. I donā€™t know how much dental bridges go for, but theyā€™re not cheap. Dan got a lot of teeth done. $$$Ā£Ā£Ā£ā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I would actually become a Patreon member, if she did that. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Meanwhile it is PhasiĆ³n with Philip:
"Nothing says Spring like pastel pink. So this EmmaĆ¼s t-shirt is the paaarfect thing to upcycle.
The waffle cut-outs is something anybody can do at home, and just very easy. They even remind me of that
time Stephanie daaaarling and I went to visit Castle Ten Berghe.
But for that elegant touch of sophistication I added black satin bows. It just gives my clothes and air of
French Rococo. And finally, the bejewelled sleeves. Because it needed some pazzaz!
Et voilĆ ! A dainty summer shirt any of my viewers can recreate at home.
"
View attachment 1272073
The outfit would be a Paris fashion statement if he had the beloved cock on his head šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That gift grab was the worst ever. The artists shipping containers worth of scarves, pens, pictures, colouring books, books for the library from one woman Catherine ? one of the most ridiculous boxes they have ever opened. But what made it worse was pastey white Snorts legs and torso why was he sitting so stupidly, all knee and thigh and un buttoned shirt, put me right off my supper.
Then so many references to "Nattie announcement" (re baby)give it a rest.
Then we had a story reading by Steph to finish off, who was taking the Cinderella book to read to Snorts in bed tonight. ENOUGH ALREADY. Forgot there were more T shirts than in TKMaxx for Comic Relief, she can supply Emmaus for months.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Getting crowns is a process, but it is something that the patient really wants. Itā€™s also not a surprise to them how itā€™s done. People (most people) actually pay thousands to have this done to them. There is also numbing injected in the area theyā€™re working on. There seemed to be a lot of blood, maybe Dan had more dental work (removals) done we donā€™t even know about. Or maybe that gross part in the bathroom was faked for YouTube, red wine anyone? Seems like the teeth grinding wouldnā€™t have been too bad for him because his teeth were extra small to begin with.

When the numbing or what not wears off, your mouth is just a little sore. No big deal. Danā€™s doing a lot of moaning & groaning for something he wanted with all of his heart. Heā€™s playing it up a bit.
Dan left out the veneer part... That's what goes on the filed teeth and solely cosmetic its vanity...

Reactions: 4
hmn..let me guess..he told her some juicy things about his past...maybe being a rentboy ?? i guess after some booze...it must be something in his past...it must be something really bad...if so..he is even more stupid than i thought he would be.. telling her that...but well..a lott of booze never did anybody a lott of good..
Oooooo.......... maybe he murdered his Grandfather !!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
But he's a rented boy now. So it'll financial.

I know how I'd get rid of him... and the best place to hide the body.
I would think the best place to hide the body would be the attics at the Shittoo. We saw in December how rarely they had been visited or cleaned in over 16 years. No one would find a body there unless it was stored in Narnia.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Phi Phi thought it was hysterical when someone suggested a double blow (meaning the candles obviously for both birthday 'girls') I'll pass on the cake thanks, double the germs just sprayed on it.
That wasn't my first thought after double blow....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.