The Chateau Diaries #145 SJ settled for PhiPhi the cock whisperer & spoon collector It must be true love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He could not eat with the guests 'cos his new teeth / gums hurt. He was seen at the kitchen table sipping clear soup through a straw, drinking water so as to not stain his newly acquired pearly whites.

Reactions: 18
So now we're looking forward to Dan's trading in the van for a third rate Harley? Watch out, ladies of Crozon sur Vauvre.

When the idle poor become the idle rich,
You'll never know just who is who or who is which,
Won't it be rich when everyone's poor relative becomes a Rockefellertive,
And palms no longer itch, what a switch,
When we all have ermine and plastic teeth,
How will we determine who's who underneath?

Reactions: 14
Dan is a fresh bachelor. He bought himself new clothes, new glasses, filming toys... what's next?
I’m predicting a motorcycle or a sports car of sorts, maybe a convertible.

*edit: @billybudd, we were typing basically the same thing at the same time.

Reactions: 13
Sorry but I was stuck on “Carving Turkey” !!!

What happened to the Flower Wagon?

Reactions: 17
Wouldn't Marie have driven herself to Lalande? She has the floral hearse with her in France.

Reactions: 21
I’m predicting a motorcycle or a sports car of sorts, maybe a convertible.

*edit: @billybudd, we were typing basically the same thing at the same time.
He cut the panels out the back if the van for windows so why not angle grind the roof off next ? a convertible in his favourite shade of green.

What happened to the Flower Wagon?
She ran out of petrol and had no money to fill up and no Nikki to pay at the pump for her.

So now we need to advocate for something else good to happen.
Dan- new teef
Marie- needs companionship

Who’s next???
PhiPhi’s new hair style???
Or “a hair style” at all would be an improvement

Reactions: 14
Impression management by Fanny. That’s so LaLande also!

Reactions: 7
Dan ...
1) That is not a 5 star hotel!!
2) That is not a promo video for the dentist!
* saying that your teeth were destroyed in Turkey is not promo material
* in your voice over you say you are getting all you "feet" fixed, and correct to "teeth" but if this was a promo you'd fix the voice over!
3) When you're connected to Stephanie Jarvis and use the words "collaboration" and "massive massive discount" we don't believe you.
4) They thought you were some kind of YouTube celebrity? I doubt it, but go ahead and tell yourself that.
5) And are you and Annalise giving us smoke and mirrors with your song choice and her dropping you off at the airport in full support?
6) And a 5 star hotel would have great wifi, so why did your upload take so long?

Reactions: 26
Queue Stephanie's next flog:

"Hello from Lalande - welcome back to Marie Wiik, who's on another bout of depression so we thought we'd use another vulnerable person for content and try to salvage my reputation as a bullying enabler and expert money launderer....."

So transparent. Lets not forget SJ changed her Venice return dates because FRK wasn't flavour of the moment but now Mother Staph Infection Jarvis is need of more redemption she'll gladly fling the asylum gates open, post Pavlina's exploitation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Cyril must be off on holiday this next week so FRK can take over and be on chicken duty for the next guests. Why else would she be there. I missed how she got there, just saw video of bedroom with digger view., what has been said or shown and where ?
EDIT .... Just seen above !!

Reactions: 6
Really glad some of you perfect natural beauties don't know me IRL. Life wasn't easy. Income was depleted on necessities. When I did have dental insurance, my copay was still expensive. I had dental work done only when it became an emergency. Almost 60 with a gift from my deceased relative, I was able to have some major restorative dental work done. I had convinced myself that my old "mouth" was good enough but hadn't realized how much I'd been covering my smile. Dan's process was painful and will be uncomfortable for awhile. But I'm happy for him. Guess he just can't win in this instance.

Reactions: 22
Good question!
Hmmm...
Makes me wonder was Marie too fragile to drive to HMN?

I get the feeling she's sold it - a few comments have asked about it and wipes them off the post. She's hiding something and it's not her teets (teeth).

It appears has taken a page out of the Lalande book of lies. He got sponsored the same way Fanny gets her “surprise upgrades”.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.