The Chateau Diaries #145 SJ settled for PhiPhi the cock whisperer & spoon collector It must be true love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selmar is at his new chateau, Tats arrived today and Bill and Mrs Bill Solanges are watching his vlogs. These new owners left him a note, some food and a key. That's what being an honorable man and dog does for you. Good Luck Selmar and Diesel.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How can Stephanie let him mount her? She must be into some twisted humiliation bdsm - it’s the only explanationView attachment 1275752
Although younger thinner men aren’t my type, we do know that he has manners or at least compassion as he was the one who went to greet Selmar, also he drove to gather Marie most prob after seeing her cry for help money 💵!

Reactions: 10
She didn't really have to tempt a wild young squirrel from the wild - he was in the house already because it had shelter, warmth (albeit limited but more warm than the wild) and food. She just had to give him a nudge.
She should nudge him down those pigeon stairs!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Billy at 91K subscribers he started June last year and took several months off during that year. Since he decided to not pamper to Micheal he has boomed. I guess he took off that early vlog because new subscribers flicking through old vlogs may have started buy me a coffee and we know he shouldn't require one. The tiny budget of 30k to do apartments must we well depleted with new machinary purchased.

Seems he going to clear up all outside before apartments are started on.

Know not liked here but whats happened to ED and Anna the property should be on Market by now.
I haven’t watched lately, I was bored at the property although man that guy can do anything and works like a donkey!

Reactions: 8
Okay so not everyone wanted him to have attention to his teeth. I misunderstood then. Sorry about that.

I did, I felt so horrible for him and honestly they seemed like they must have caused him pain. My husband and son who brush floss go to dentist every 6 months have such troubles so I don’t blame or make a joke re bad teeth, I get it!

The irony is in you as an American that you have to leave your country for affordable health care is that wealthy Canadians flock to the US where they jump the line to get procedures simply because money talks. The rest of us are in the queue.
It was elective surgery for weight loss 24k so my insurance would not cover it , unless I was unemployed. Then the government insurance would. ( Medicaid)

She should nudge him down those pigeon stairs!
I hate those pigeon blood stairs, it makes me want to go hunting for pigeons

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well, Patrick and Stuart from "Journey to the Chateau" are now the proud owners of the Chateau de Colombe near Bourges in Centre-Val de Loire. Tonight they presented an extra long and rambling vlog, full of inconsequential details on moving to France with their dogs. At close to an hour long, in their vlog we learn that their dining table seats 20 and that they are considering inviting everyone at la Lande, the Fleuries, Ash, Terry and others over for Thanksgiving. I hope it never happens. I quite liked these guys until they said they'd be going down the Patreon route.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
PLEASE DO! I'm seriously considering going to Turkey for one and would love to hear what folks have to say.
If i would have to choose between Turkey and The Netherlands i would 100% go to Turkey.
1. They seem like a machine, doing several cosmetic surgeries a day so they have had practiced their trade more often.
2. It cost half the money to get in done there. And after the surgery you can explore the city. (Checked ex flight the whole trip would cost 3350, nl charges 7k)
3. No one stares at you, because there are so many people walking arround in bandages, bruised, swollen.

If i would choose a doctor there, I would check instagram and find the doctors who have foreign and local patients. Google their clinic on google streetview. Just to make sure it exist and and it doesnt looks shady. Read the reviews on google too. I wouldn't see a doctor who wouldnt have a lot of reviews and not a great social media presence as in posting since 2012.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Dear god, alert interpol 😆
I guess Stephanie Jarvis and Nutti found room for Jason. 🤪 Stephanie, most likely will find somewhere else to be. Time will tell...

From 5/8/22 live chat...

Jason Dubey @the Chateau Diaries Hi Stephanie, Im going to buy art in St Paul de Vence and wondering if the Tack Room is available for a couple days midweek after the 24th?

The Chateau Diaries @Jason Dubey I’m so sorry, I don’t know! Please check with Nati, it would be lovely to see you again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Although younger thinner men aren’t my type, we do know that he has manners or at least compassion as he was the one who went to greet Selmar, also he drove to gather Marie most prob after seeing her cry for help money 💵!
But he is also the one who called her horseface. Maybe he felt guilty about how he has treated her and try to wash his hands clean

• Wow
Reactions: 9
My husband has Covid, tested positive yesterday. I don’t want it. I guess time will tell.
Here’s hoping that you don’t catch it and he isn’t hit too hard.

My younger very healthy ( triple vacc’d ) brother got it a couple weeks ago and was very very sick. He got it from work as there were 10 sick ( all very sick ).

• Sad
  • Heart
But he is also the one who called her horseface. Maybe he felt guilty about how he has treated her and try to wash his hands clean
Nothing this guy does can ever wash his hands clean, I'm afraid. He thinks he's really smart and can just say whatever he wants about whomever he wants to say something and when he gets pushback he just says 'It wasn't me, it's those damned tattlers'. It's a dangerous game, but he doesn't realize just how dangerous. He will expose himself though at some point, unavoidably because in reality he isn't that smart and will say something stupid on camera, like he does all the time. Up until now his girlfriend edits those "mistakes" out, but we all know her tendency towards mean strikes when she has an axe to grind. Tick Tock.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Dear god, alert interpol 😆
Oh for duck's sake!

Jason Bourne, I have a covert mission for you!
Jason Stratham, your mercenary skills are required!
Jason Momoa, bring a spear!
Jason Issacs, err you stay with me, I'll need comforting!

Your target is: Jason Dubey!
Your mission is to take him out with extreme prejudice.
Report back to Tattler when the mission is completed - we'll party.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Same here!
My appetite is so different since COVID!
I wish I still had no appetite 🤣 I just find that my sense of taste and smell can sometimes be weak but then goes back to normal. It has been just over a year since my husband and I had covid ( luckily weak symptoms but I still was very scared ).

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
I have finally caught up with tattle!!!!

What could phi phi possibly have done so horrible that his reputation would be ruined?
Maybe steal money from guests?
He cheated while being in NL? SJ mentioned somewhere that the play was so beautiful she will go and see it again. Which means she is going to the Netherlands this weekend. Another 3/4 days she is away from her royal dump. So a total of 53/55 days away from royal dump in 2022 so far.

Reactions: 14
My husband and I had it the same time/ maybe twice (last Sept and then in Feb). Second go around neither of us tested- more flu-like then. I don’t trust the tests! Lol! But I took a Zpack the 2nd time and did get better faster than him.
The nurse that my brother spoke to in his area said that the antigen/home tests were not showing positives in people at all and that he had covid and to call for medical help if his temp went above 104 .
My brother had been testing daily and my mom and I ( other side of the country ) were trying to find a place for him to get a PCR test as he was so sick.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That's too funny, I saw my ex at xmas and I thought then I didn't remember his ears being that big 😂

Not a lot of meat to be found on that bag of bones...
It's either that or the coconut I found with a hole in it...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@Clara Burnett has previously stated he didn't like her... he was sent to collect her, probably to share the driving with Nutti. SJ maybe making sure Marie is on the same page when considering writing a book.. non disclosure.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.