The Chateau Diaries #145 SJ settled for PhiPhi the cock whisperer & spoon collector It must be true love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Edd and Anna will be far less visible on YouTube, generally, as the Lagorce Wedding Season must be running at full throttle again. Not keen on Edd but he has worked like fury on the passion project house. And, tho I find her nervy hugs and squeezes deeply irritating, Anna also works like stink and is clearly brilliant at masterminding weddings to fit the couple's requirements...plus her self-taught flowers always look fabulous!
Exactly, very well said "WORK like fury", "WORK like stink" "MASTERMINDING weddings" FLOWERS always look FABULOUS" FRK has little to no chance of getting the same reviews !

Reactions: 13
Billy at 91K subscribers he started June last year and took several months off during that year. Since he decided to not pamper to Micheal he has boomed. I guess he took off that early vlog because new subscribers flicking through old vlogs may have started buy me a coffee and we know he shouldn't require one. The tiny budget of 30k to do apartments must we well depleted with new machinary purchased.

Seems he going to clear up all outside before apartments are started on.

Know not liked here but whats happened to ED and Anna the property should be on Market by now.
They are probably filming for Channel 4.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Perhaps the thought process was "he'll do in a pandemic"... We play a drunk game, 'if you were alone on a desert island, and 'blank' floated in, would you f'k him'... no matter how bad the choices, the answer is often "yes"
Sooo.... If YOU were on a desert island and Phyllis floated in, would you f'k him...? Me first... Absolutely not, I'd let my buddy Fanny take one for the team :)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Marie has too much time to ponder things ..yes Depression is disabling ..seek medical attention..symptoms hopefully allay ..then may I suggest to get busy ..become a fulltime florist at Village/city of choice ..go on tinder ...date ...kiss a few frogs ..hell maybe jump on a few ..then choose an ok for you prince ..marry ..find a cottage in the countryside and fill it with babies!!! problem solved ..or keep doing what your doing? live hard and fast while young ..
She was doing somewhat well in UK but I feel her visiting her Mum in Norway didn't do her any good.
It depressed even me seeing her with her new family and lovely home, it felt like there was no place for Marie. Same with the grandma. They both seemed settled and wealthy enough, it felt like Marie is on her own and they don't seem to support her. From there it went downhill. She probably felt she deserved a vacation when she went to Scotland just to distract herself. And when she returned her editor quit and she run out of energy.

I never bitched about anyone's teeth... Open Season on Scrawnydan started for me when the disrespect of his partner and kids became so glaring...
Skankanee and her botched procedures or not maintained are bad for all women... Being held to a impossible standard isn't good for anyone... But most of the stuff women do nowadays is not helpful... More women are getting fillers removed than put in... Because it makes you look older when it gets lumpy... Drinking is aging her rapidly.... I'm all for healthy anti aging... Breast implants are causing health problems for women now... Lots of cosmetic procedures are a sign of some kinds of narcs...
Hitting a narc in his or her vanity is sure bet every time...
Okay so not everyone wanted him to have attention to his teeth. I misunderstood then. Sorry about that.

Reactions: 3
i know they are very expensive...i am glad my grandfather, my father and myself also maintained ours very well..we have some more than 150 years old..it depends on what side of the house...the westside has younger ones..and they still look new..you have to take care of your stuff..otherwise your wallet is empty before you know it..
I recall Peter Emery putting his shutter dogs in the oven (think it was the oven) in order to burn off all the old paint that had accumulated. They came up really well.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Like some of you, I'm highly suspicious of our Miss Wiik and her cry me a river antics. I don't doubt she has mental health issues lurking in the background, but last week we had her Patreon post where she detailed she was feeling suicidal, consequently unable to make content as before. Cut to today, she has managed to respond to 10s of comments on her latest IG post, no doubt to drive her social media engagement up. This is not the behaviour of someone who seriously wants to improve their health. She's a loose cannon. The manipulation of that patreon post is also worrisome, but I guess she has been under the tuition of Stephanie Jarvis and Michael Petherick.

Here, she "...feels like [Lalande is] a second home..." The delusion of this woman is startling. Wake up and smell the coffee Marie, you are being used and abused by the grand high priestess witch herself. So sad to witness.

Screenshot 2022-05-18 at 17.44.34.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She was doing somewhat well in UK but I feel her visiting her Mum in Norway didn't do her any good.
It depressed even me seeing her with her new family and lovely home, it felt like there was no place for Marie. Same with the grandma. They both seemed settled and wealthy enough, it felt like Marie is on her own and they don't seem to support her. From there it went downhill. She probably felt she deserved a vacation when she went to Scotland just to distract herself. And when she returned her editor quit and she run out of energy.
I have always had the impression that Marie could be challenging. Mum seemed to settle into a happy second marriage. The younger boys appear to be happy youngsters although little mention is made of FRK's relationship with her older siblings. Is she resentful of her mum's marriage? As much as Marie had a difficult relationship with her father, so would her mother but she seems to have gone on to a steady relationship. Marie seems to have always struggled to form relationships with her family, school friends and now as an adult. I felt that her family all seemed a little wary of her.

• Sad
Btw...that Larkin lazy papernuthead..he was reading a book about Marie Antoinette...in Madames Boudoir..strange...as he has his own appartment...why was he chilling there..passive aggressive...

In the old days...they put a sack over the persons head..before they chopped it off.....and we all know why and how Marie Antoinette lost her head..hmm...Fanny is telling us something....Larkin is leaving the place...and wants to get his money back...
It could have been anybody with a bag over his head.
But I am tired asking myself was it Nick? was he alone? if so why? If not Nick who then? And why faking it? Who cares? I just wanna see some renovations done for heavens sake!! And that Dan and all the others stop showing the kids.

Reactions: 14
How many Tattlers have done just that ? The difference being they did not expect some You Tube / IG patreons to pay for them or their babies, their car and a roof over their head.
I am sure what ever year anyone is born the world is an uncertain place but life needs to go on.
I don't know how many years you've been here Pyke, but when I decided to start a family I never had these dreaded feelings I have now... it was 1990, such a different time, then I went to Lamaze class Jan 1991, and the instructor had a tv in the room, Bush snr announced Operation Desert Storm, so she was telling us what to expect in the delivery room whilst that was playing next to her... We just seem to have been on a slide down from there. Both my boys have decided not to have families, as heart breaking as that is for me, I can't disagree.

• Wow
  • Sad
Sooo.... If YOU were on a desert island and Phyllis floated in, would you f'k him...? Me first... Absolutely not, I'd let my buddy Fanny take one for the team :)
I would push him back out into the ocean.
But, could you imagine him on Survivor?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Like some of you, I'm highly suspicious of our Miss Wiik and her cry me a river antics. I don't doubt she has mental health issues lurking in the background, but last week we had her Patreon post where she detailed she was feeling suicidal, consequently unable to make content as before. Cut to today, she has managed to respond to 10s of comments on her latest IG post, no doubt to drive her social media engagement up. This is not the behaviour of someone who seriously wants to improve their health. She's a loose cannon. The manipulation of that patreon post is also worrisome, but I guess she has been under the tuition of Stephanie Jarvis and Michael Petherick.

Here, she "...feels like [Lalande is] a second home..." The delusion of this woman is startling. Wake up and smell the coffee Marie, you are being used and abused by the grand high priestess witch herself. So sad to witness.

View attachment 1276366
I guess with depression, you can have good and bad days…highs and lows. But this also makes me think Marie could be a covert narcissist (as several others have pointed out before). Her “narc supply” is getting sympathy from others. I’m not a professional and, of course, can’t diagnose. What makes dealing with a covert narcissist especially difficult is that you don’t know if the illnesses are real or just imaginary (for sympathy). The suicidal expression might have been a ploy, but you can’t be sure. So, it has to be taken seriously. Going on social media and engaging with people after only just arriving at the farmhouse does seem odd…and unwise if she’s struggling.

• Sad
  • Heart
Who needs that when there's a perfectly good coconut with a hole in it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't know how many years you've been here Pyke, but when I decided to start a family I never had these dreaded feelings I have now... it was 1990, such a different time, then I went to Lamaze class Jan 1991, and the instructor had a tv in the room, Bush snr announced Operation Desert Storm, so she was telling us what to expect in the delivery room whilst that was playing next to her... We just seem to have been on a slide down from there. Both my boys have decided not to have families, as heart breaking as that is for me, I can't disagree.
Every generation faces these sorts of challenges. My grandparents must have worried as they faced World War 1 and the Great Depression, my parents were post World War 2, the Cold War and the Aden conflict. The day I started my maternity leave, a naval task force left for the Falkland Islands, followed by the Gulf War. Of course we live in worrying times but on the flip side, we have eradicated smallpox, we have made huge advances in medicine, education and technology and have numerous benefits that my grandparents would not have dreamed of.

• Heart
QVBX.gif

laptop-breaking.gif

Manor and Maker
8 hours ago
Hi all! We're taking a vlog-break this week. We've both spent a lot of time on computers the last couple of weeks, and it just doesn't make for great content - unless you love watching me build websites, and watch courses to figure out SEO and Instagram algorithms!

Also, technical issues. The iMac that I edit the videos on has crashed after an upgrade. I was going to give you a sneak peek of the curtains I've been working on for the Balsam Suite, but the photo insists on loading upside down no matter which rotation I save as... so yeah, technical issues. But they look great and I'm happy with how they turned out, so stay tuned!

Finally, we know not everyone is into the Maker side of what we do, and that's ok! You do you & keep loving the chateaux channels! And, we'd love to share Sandra Benns' story a bit wider - please pass the link on to your local book clubs, reading groups, or indy book stores!

And always, thanks for watching, and your continued support!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm sure that Dan wasn't by himself in Turkey. Those shots swimming near the rocks involved another person handling the camera. While the camera could have been set up on the rocks/patio there was for too many angle changes. We know Dan doesn't have much regard for things, but taking the camera into the water and scrambling around the rocks by himself would be stupid.
Also, when undertaking a major dental/medical procedure in a foreign country, where you will be incapacitated/recuperating for a few days, it would be reckless not to have someone accompany you.
So who was it Dan?
I know I'm a newbie, so you won't trust me, but I have to disagree. I was paying close attention to the reflection in Dan's sunglasses for the whole video and I saw no sign of there being another person with him. I also never heard another pair of footsteps. I don't think Dan would be careful enough to think about those two things.

He definitely could have shot all that footage himself, although it wouldn't have been the relaxing day at the beach that he was portraying it to be. He would have had to get out of the water several times and reposition the camera in order to get all those shots. It would have been time consuming but not impossible. Someone mentioned earlier about the zoom shot - but that could have been done in the edit, not in the filming.

And does it really surprise anyone that Dan chose to swim and climb rocks while holding his camera? We've seen how many drones and lenses he's broken. He's never cautious. I think people here are just desperate to see what they already believe.

Also, for everyone who thinks Cat was filming him, let's be real...there's no way she could have made it up those rocks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Every generation faces these sorts of challenges. My grandparents must have worried as they faced World War 1 and the Great Depression, my parents were post World War 2, the Cold War and the Aden conflict. The day I started my maternity leave, a naval task force left for the Falkland Islands, followed by the Gulf War. Of course we live in worrying times but on the flip side, we have eradicated smallpox, we have made huge advances in medicine, education and technology and have numerous benefits that my grandparents would not have dreamed of.
Yes, I hear you, my Dad was wounded in Aden, but what I saw this winter in Ottawa, the fraud going on with covid.. WEF etc... so many things going on right now, and I don't mean war... Though the manipulation coming out of the Ukraine is another story... people being fired for not taking a vaccine?? It's not good, and my boys aren't the only ones of their friends who don't want to bring life into this mess. This isn't just my opinion, these kids have figured it out themselves...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I went out of the country last November to have a procedure I could not afford in the states. It’s worth it.
The irony is in you as an American that you have to leave your country for affordable health care is that wealthy Canadians flock to the US where they jump the line to get procedures simply because money talks. The rest of us are in the queue.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.