The Chateau Diaries #144 For $300/m my Patreons get an original copy of my fanny on a photocopier, signed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Phiphi really understands what SJ is all about - does he really understand her personality?

Reactions: 5
While there's only speculation that Dan has finally had his gnashers fixed, it could well be true. Men have often been known to spruce themselves up to impress a new love interest. If he does have new teeth, it's a shame he didn't get them done to impress Annalise, who used to love him no matter his appearance, but to appear younger and healthier to the new person in his life.

On the other hand, just for arguments sake, we know he reads here... so his following the Turkish dentist on Instagram could just be Dan laying a false trail of broken teeth, like crumbs to lead our speculation away from whatever new cunning stunt he's been up to. We won't know till we know.
I’m still skeptical about a new set of choppers being for real! Just wonder how he would come up with the $$$ and also how he’s “off work” apparently now too....maybe he DOES have a sugar Mama???😳

***Oh dear don’t let that be true!!! that would cause even more awkward moments.... with Annalise to do hair for the BNB guests this summer! 🤦🏼‍♀️
That will just be a hot mess- an even hotter hot mess rather! 🙀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Agreed. I really do love the planting around the fountain - it's the best it's ever looked, in my opinion. But for me, the jury is still out on the espaliered trees. It's not that I don't like them, I just can't really envision the finished product next to a centuries old building. It just feels "too modern" against the backdrop of a crumbling chateau. Perhaps when - and if - that chateau's ever properly finished on the outside, it might look better to me.
I'm used to seeing them up against old stone walls in British gardens - if you watch Gardener's World etc, espaliered trees are popular.

Reactions: 8
Oh.. well I've never been to a gay bar 😂 But I can imagine...

..and I'd have thought they'd want to keep that area as dry as possible ideally. Using a drain hose to water?? They'll be wondering why the fountain is sinking in a few years.
The drain hose is a smart idea, actually, and is done quite often. It allows you to easily water deeply at the roots which is imperative for newly planted trees. I think that area gets full sun for a good part of the day and heat is reflected off the building, as well as the white gravel. I imagine that area dries out even when it's not stinking hot. I am not sure why they have them sticking out of the ground so far, though. I've done it once, for a new tree I planted, had it about 4" from the ground with a cap on it. It was also black versus the screaming yellow of CLL's.

Reactions: 6
Was that actually Nic the jerk with the paper bag on his head in Fannys video today. You never see him lift a finger at the Shittoo. Nic is relaxing while the man from Australia is busting his ass cleaning up the Shittoo out buildings, carrying benches for the fondler, and even takes his glass of wine with him and returned to work. Nic should be ashamed to be lounging around with a bag on his head while another man works on his Shittoo. He is truly an entitled grifter just like Fanny. What a loser! Nic, Potts and Fanny…… it is true that water seeks its own level with this trio of freeloading grifters. The three musketeers of grifting.
Philly should have bought a larger paper bag ceramic for Nic's head.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hello my darling Tartlets and Tartgents- just a quick check-in from your favourite theropod. It's been a busy weekend- with terrorizing the village, working, attending First Communions, yachting, and festivities, so I haven't caught up yet on all the posts. I did just watch the latest Shitoo vlog, which the consumption of that much alcohol in such a short period of time has already amplified my exhaustion (the drinking game is a terrible idea when one is sleep deprived! LOL!). @Lady Rosalie- you summed up the latest vlog "paaarfectly"! Hugs and love- T Rex is going to bed!
I agree and propose that we change it from a 'drinking game' to 'a game of cricket' - especially as alcohol consumption appears to be an issue on CD.
We just need to decide the words and phrases for allocated points.
6 runs/points; a boundary is worth the most.
4 runs
the rest are all singular runs.
Which words indicate an LBW and which ones are a clean bowled
Oh and batting order?
Note: try not to play this during boring meetings - people not involved get suspicious when you cheer because you just got 6 runs as the boss said 'in a nutshell'.
On second thoughts - drinking would be easier...........

• Haha
Agreed. I really do love the planting around the fountain - it's the best it's ever looked, in my opinion. But for me, the jury is still out on the espaliered trees. It's not that I don't like them, I just can't really envision the finished product next to a centuries old building. It just feels "too modern" against the backdrop of a crumbling chateau. Perhaps when - and if - that chateau's ever properly finished on the outside, it might look better to me.
Time will tell if the fountain falls over :)

Reactions: 9
That Graham cannot be bothered to hide his disdain for Little Lord LaLande😂 Any sort of crush feelings he (G) might have had for Madame have been blasted to smithereens. Graham must be watching the calendar in anticipation of a really quick exit from this rural French production of Hedwig and the Angry Inch🥴🥴
Sorry, Grant

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm used to seeing them up against old stone walls in British gardens - if you watch Gardener's World etc, espaliered trees are popular.
Yes, that's really the only way I've ever seen espalier done, too. Italians use espalier often, too, with wisteria and bougainvillea on walls.

I do watch Gardener's World! It's one of my favorite programs! And I really enjoy Monty Don, too!

Reactions: 12
I love a good before and after. This is courtesy of Chateau De Montmagner. I fast forward through theirs, just too much talking, but I do like that they work so hard. They didn't know there was a stone floor under there, so not only hard work but a discovery as well! Just what I needed to see today.

View attachment 1269006View attachment 1269007
How cool is that? I stopped watching them due to all the talking but may have to check them out again. More recently I found The Littlest Chateau to be interesting and so far non griftering. <Is that a word?>

• Heart
Soon she’ll have no face

Forgot to put Dan’s teeth in😂

Also, table Snorts laid for the dinner was hideous- burgundy and puce on a May evening? 😵 And this truly is HIS ONLY JOB!!! Fucker doesn’t even help with clean up
plus why was he even at dinner.. why didnt he help out serving and clearing up

Reactions: 10
As a city girl I am confused. Stephanie grabs eggs from the egg spiral thing and said they are fertilized and she is going to place them under Nancy to incubate. Aren’t they on the kitchen table to be consumed. I did not think one would store fertilized and unfertilized together. If someone else mentioned it so sorry I am lost in the daunting task of catching up!

Reactions: 26
Looks like Phiphi isn't going to be able to manage two accounts during the live chat today!

View attachment 1269372
smolpuppyo'lovejust popping in, I can't stop... just wanted to say to stellamariepoetryandgreenarts Stephanie is wearing the dress you gave her in cadeaux! bye all lovely peeps , must dash... love and hugs to all
He must be leaving for the Netherlands and the next show. We won’t miss you Snorty!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As a city girl I am confused. Stephanie grabs eggs from the egg spiral thing and said they are fertilized and she is going to place them under Nancy to incubate. Aren’t they on the kitchen table to be consumed. I did not think one would store fertilized and unfertilized together. If someone else mentioned it so sorry I am lost in the daunting task of catching up!
How do they even know they are fertilised? did they look at them with a light where you can see the embryo forming?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.