The Chateau Diaries #144 For $300/m my Patreons get an original copy of my fanny on a photocopier, signed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 Day Symposium
Colonialism versus Imperialism through the Centuries
September 4 – 9, 2022

This inaugural Tattler event will be held at Manor & Maker – a vomit-inspiring space for like-minded people to come together in an unfinished, communal living space and share (thrash-out their opinions) in a uniquely ramshackle environment. (Think more shabby then chic).

If you enjoy shared bathrooms, putrid décor and lumpy beds then you’ll be happy to join us in the beautiful Dordogne country-side, but please don’t expect the host, Sara & Shrek, to speak French.

This don’t miss event kicks off with a ‘Champagne Toga Cocktail Party’ on the evening of Sunday, September 4th.which commemorates the Fall of the Roman Empire on September 4, 476AD. (BYOB)

Guest Speaker – Famed Egyptologist Curtis Ryan Woodside will share his most recent vacation snaps of Roman ruins and his cute dog.

Closing Dinner – ‘From Genghis Khan to Queen Elizabeth II – come dressed as your favourite historical imperialist leader. Our hostess Sara will attempt to make costumes for any guests who don’t bring their own.

VIP Lounge – unlimited access for eligible participants (hurry-up Heathcliffe). (We considered hiring alcoholic cocktail drinker extraodinaire, Caroline Gooder, to be our VIP bartender since she has a large bosom booze cabinet, but we realized she would drink it all). Still accepting applications! Jason Dubey please stop sending your CV - bartenders must be good listeners and we don't want you hogging all the conversations)

It's hard to put a price on this priceless, once in a lifetime experience (but we did):
Cost -(in Bitcoin)
VIP - 5,000 (unlimited VIP lounge access)
Chatty Member - 7,500 (2 free passes to the VIP lounge)
Active Member - 10,000 (1 free pass to the VIP and you must eat meals in the kitchen with Shrek)
Food not included (you'll thank us for that)

Register soon - spaces limited!
Wow! The event of a lifetime!
Can I bring my emotional support flying monkey?
Her name is Brenda. She doesn't bite (much).

scary-flying-monkey-costume.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Believe she is deeply depressed and in need of professional help.
I think you are right. So many changes in so many different directions, and nothing seems to be working out. Remember the wedding promotion photoshoot at Chateau de Brives with Marie? They just had another wedding, looking great, florals by https://www.instagram.com/mrs_whiterose/, another one beginning of May, florals by agneslayefleurs , not FRK either... :cry:

Reactions: 12
Wow! The event of a lifetime!
Can I bring my emotional support flying monkey?
Her name is Brenda. She doesn't bite (much).
Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 15.13.05.png

I'll be bringing my ESM, Jill - she doesn't get about much since that unfortunate misunderstanding with the Charity accounts. She's very keen to give Fanny some advice about creative accounting and a few tip about life 'on the inside" that may be useful for future reference.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My understanding is that you just can't turn the sprinkler on -- you have to fill a giant tank with water and drive it in, connect the system to it, and then turn on the sprinkler.
If only there was an easier solution available! Wow!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
With the Chateau de LaLande Drinking Game, everyone from Newbies to VIPs can pickle their internal organs equally while watching the vlogs. Here are the rules- you must take a drink 🍺for every time Fanny says:
1) "Parfect!"
2) "I love it so much!"
3) mentions Daddy Jarvis' paintings
4) "It's so good!"
5) "Magnificient!"
And lest we not forget BJJ:
6) Every snort he makes
7) "My grandparents..."
8) "You know where this would look good?"
9) Any time he refers to "We" and "Ours" (such as "OUR Chateau")
10) For any hedgehog reference
For any of the following, a shot of alcohol 🥃 must be consumed:
1) When something breaks/leaks/ or the ceiling caves in
2) Any mention of the lake
3) Fanny breaks out in song (you'll thank me)
4) A trip to Emmaus or Brocante
5) Any mention of Christie's or Channel 4
6) Anytime a hot glue gun makes an appearance
7) ScotMan makes a joke

Feel free to add to it!
”I’ve just woken up to….”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
With the Chateau de LaLande Drinking Game, everyone from Newbies to VIPs can pickle their internal organs equally while watching the vlogs. Here are the rules- you must take a drink 🍺for every time Fanny says:
1) "Parfect!"
2) "I love it so much!"
3) mentions Daddy Jarvis' paintings
4) "It's so good!"
5) "Magnificient!"
And lest we not forget BJJ:
6) Every snort he makes
7) "My grandparents..."
8) "You know where this would look good?"
9) Any time he refers to "We" and "Ours" (such as "OUR Chateau")
10) For any hedgehog reference
For any of the following, a shot of alcohol 🥃 must be consumed:
1) When something breaks/leaks/ or the ceiling caves in
2) Any mention of the lake
3) Fanny breaks out in song (you'll thank me)
4) A trip to Emmaus or Brocante
5) Any mention of Christie's or Channel 4
6) Anytime a hot glue gun makes an appearance
7) ScotMan makes a joke

Feel free to add to it!
A shot for any time during grabeaux Philly says "Oh it's so cute".
Any time Fanny actually cooks anything without using the Thermomix.
Every time subscribers encourage hitting the like button.
Grabeaux shot for each time Fanny gasps, hand to mouth.
A double shot for each time Jason mentions Picasso.
A triple shot for when Jason mentions Dali.
A whole bottle when mentions his being a Dauphin.
A shot for when equipment breaks down.
A shot for when Amaury is inevitably called to fix the problem.
A shot for when Dan is shirtless.
A shot for when Amoire isn't.
A double shot for when Fanny says "Our lovely volunteers".
Triple shot for each time we hear or read the words "Lovely la Landers".
A magnum for when the lake fund amount changes to a higher rate.

Bonus round for extra pints:
Matching Fanny drink for drink.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Snorts skedaddled to make drinks. Must keep Fanny loaded at all times.

My understanding is that you just can't turn the sprinkler on -- you have to fill a giant tank with water and drive it in, connect the system to it, and then turn on the sprinkler.
Has it ever been confirmed that the watering system for the walled garden that took so much effort to install actually works. All I can remember is that although all the pipe work was in place thanks to Matt and Dan, that still no water was coming through.

Reactions: 19
”I’ve just woken up to….”
Every time Snorty refers to Fanny as 'Darling'

A shot for any time during grabeaux Philly says "Oh it's so cute".
Any time Fanny actually cooks anything without using the Thermomix.
Every time subscribers encourage hitting the like button.
Grabeaux shot for each time Fanny gasps, hand to mouth.
A double shot for each time Jason mentions Picasso.
A triple shot for when Jason mentions Dali.
A whole bottle when mentions his being a Dauphin.
A shot for when equipment breaks down.
A shot for when Amaury is inevitably called to fix the problem.
A shot for when Dan is shirtless.
A shot for when Amoire isn't.
A magnum for when the lake fund amount changes.

Bonus round for extra points:
Matching Fanny drink for drink.
Every time Snorty carries drinks outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She really does because everybody around her say so. Nobody in their right mind would want to upset the poor girl by confronting her with the truth.

From what I've heard it was Dan who drove the car in a ditch at night and by trying to get it out the bumper came off. He could be covering for someone else though. I know Armoir has a problem with drunk driving and he's not the only one.
Easy to believe, as Dan seems to mistreat everything - machinery, drones etc. He appears to regard it as a badge of honour to break something, as shown by the display of broken cameras and drones on the shelf in his studio. I wouldn't let him near my vehicle, having seen how he operates. I've definitely gone off him in recent months.

• Sad
There's some corner of the fish shack that is forever Baptist.
Quite similar to my mother’s Junior League punch recipe. The only real difference is the JL recipe calls for orange sherbet (not the British candy) instead of ice cream.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Triple shot for each time we hear or read the words "Lovely la Landers".
Rrrrrrr.... you had to go and mention it again ! When I read it I want to vomit.

Calming down and ....doing a triple shot ..... :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I hate when she constantly refers to Amaury as “Cuz”
I think we’ve covered just about every phrase SJ utters! 😆 Looks like everyone is annoyed by anything she says. Maybe we should just take a drink every time SJ opens her mouth…or, better yet, when she keeps it closed! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Rrrrrrr.... you had to go and mention it again ! When I read it I want to vomit.

Calming down and ....doing a triple shot ..... :love:

I could put up with it IF she included a shoutout to the Lovely Tattlers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Easy to believe, as Dan seems to mistreat everything - machinery, drones etc. He appears to regard it as a badge of honour to break something, as shown by the display of broken cameras and drones on the shelf in his studio. I wouldn't let him near my vehicle, having seen how he operates. I've definitely gone off him in recent months.
Remember in the past video or so when Phi Phi was filling up Dan’s van, it appeared that he was using a plastic bag as a gas cap. He seems to take little pride in maintaining anything possessions he owns and safety is far down his list of priorities in any actions he takes, with himself, his children, at his home or in working at LaLande.

Remember him kicking the windshield of the dumper (Fanny was mad about that), his lack of safety equipment while doing jobs, tearing up the treads on the digger, using duct tape as his way to mend the damage he does to the equipment, not watching his kids while he was unloading wood at LaLande, etc.

It is time for him to grow up and start being responsible. However, once anyone spends much time at LaLande with the Shittelaine, it appears to make some susceptible people emotionally age in reverse, becoming childish, immature, and irresponsible ( like Fanny). The difference is Fanny is surrounded by people who indulge and pay for her behavior and financially support her. She has been enabled her entire life in behaving in an immature, selfish, irresponsible manner and playing the perpetual damsel in distress/ little orphan/ small child that desperately needs to be rescued.

I don’t think Dan will have the same support system.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.