The Chateau Diaries #144 For $300/m my Patreons get an original copy of my fanny on a photocopier, signed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same! Big pogonophobe here! Especially if I meet someone who is cleanshaven and the next time I meet them they have a big scraggly beard-yikes!
Something to be said for someone who looks like they have bathed, and take pride in how they appear to others. Tattoos are fine just not slapping you in the face, and don't get me started on facial piercings, ears ok but nose, etc yikes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you for the new thread and great title! 😊

Have to say I found the latest latest vlog quite underwhelming. No pizazz, nothing much I'm even bothered having a gripe over. Hell, she's still wearing the same old yellow dress. 🥱 Maybe the chook shed could do with a good clean though. Chickens don't tend to lay much or become broody if their bedding is old and dirty, and it was. It'll be interesting to see how, or if, the Aussie shakes things up a tad, but my understanding is Grant's not there for long and has really just popped on over to France to check on his property there.

Scotland the Knave returns. Oh let's contain the joy. 😐
Snorts sucks the vlogs dry- he has nothing to offer

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm not sure why but I always get the feeling Nic the tree surgeon is great in bed. :D (I would be scared of ripping off any of the facial adornments though)
Not ashamed to admit I have the same thoughts. I think he would be an attentive, thoughtful, caring lover.

Or on the other side of the spectrum entirely.

Still, he is my only nomination for bed partner for me from HMN.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Congrats? or Condolences? :ROFLMAO:
What item did you get? My 1st Spode was a pickle dish.
1652384177509.png
I also bought the spice jars. I left them in a corner on the kitchen floor in a shopping bag. A while later, in a kitchen cleaning frenzy I was tossing junk and trash into the bin and saw the shopping bag, I assumed it was trash too so I tossed it. Somewhere in a Southern California landfill awaiting a future archeologist to find them is a set of brand new Spode spice jars!
1652384263247.png

Response to Le Baiseur.
No, my Spode is cream and lavenderish. I think it has roses on it....It was £4 and it says it is seconds. It's a dish like you might have cereal in.
I had to go lie down in the cinema afterwards watching Downton Abbey I was so overcome.....fans herself....

Before SJ I had Spode, now that she’s tainted it. I sent it packing to
I wonder how often phi phi borrows them?
we know she throws nothing out! Shall we bet on how long it will be before they make a appearance?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Crotchgate. Good times.
The way Phillis was grabbing at her legs and dress on the Grabeau I'll assume she wasn't wearing any then either... Someone needs to send her some knickers one week... label it 'scarf' so Nitti doesn't steal it and we can all have a laugh...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I understand fleuries doing up garden as the house is running
. Ash & Teeri as they want to make money from the grounds. But Fanny? It seems to be some sort of distraction, for what?

Reactions: 16
A1DF0F25-8DED-4092-8837-7CA150D9DECD.jpeg

What? You want me to dig a hole? I don’t like dirt on my hands. Dirt gets under my long fingernails. Let me get you wine darling. Didn’t your father get you wine?
0F9712AC-68D9-4461-9FFD-21156C2F979A.jpeg

I’m so happy Dan is gone so we can spend more time with each other. Just you and me. Oh your brother is coming, and Grant how long will he be here?
5E960624-C4B6-4C7F-9E93-63895D859B66.jpeg

Showing my bum was a good way to distract the Patrons. How dumb they are! You outright told them, no new projects. Why are they still sending us so much money? Give me a raise and they will think they are paying for Pavilona’s salary.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh Snorts - he’s probably furiously scrubbing the dirt he got under his long nails. Hope to GOD he didn’t chip a nail. Awful.
And now that posed picture of Stephanie has been posted on Tattle - you know Snortie is going to be digging again, trying to track down those boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just finished watching the latest vlog. Sharon has to by far be the most effervescent guest in the history of the Shitoo- the entire village came out to watch her when she was doing her whip practice, and she was such a sport about it, wearing a tiara at that- and laughing...REAL laughter! Nuti wanted to shut THAT down really quickly... Sharon is also gorgeous. Of all the vols and residents, I would befriend Sharon- she seems like a fun, positive person, and is definitely a breath of fresh air.

Oh Snorts - he’s probably furiously scrubbing the dirt he got under his long nails. Hope to GOD he didn’t chip a nail. Awful.
And now that posed picture of Stephanie has been posted on Tattle - you know Snortie is going to be digging again, trying to track down those boots.
I was howling when Fanny handed him the gardening gloves, and he disdainfully remarked, "Why did you not give us the gloves FIRST?!" as he was (oh the horror) holding a plastic planter with a plant in it. I daresay, even Fanny in her yellow dress emitted more masculinity than Sir Prissypants! I have to give Gerry props, as he was the only one actually doing the digging.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1262842
What? You want me to dig a hole? I don’t like dirt on my hands. Dirt gets under my long fingernails. Let me get you wine darling. Didn’t your father get you wine?
View attachment 1262844
I’m so happy Dan is gone so we can spend more time with each other. Just you and me. Oh your brother is coming, and Grant how long will he be here?
View attachment 1262848
Showing my bum was a good way to distract the Patrons. How dumb they are! You outright told them, no new projects. Why are they still sending us so much money? Give me a raise and they will think they are paying for Pavilona’s salary.
Thank you, my darling @Patriciarella!!! 😂 😂 😂 You slay me, as usual! I've got Miller Lite coming out of my nostrils!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Snorts sucks the vlogs dry- he has nothing to offer
He really does, absolutely nothing to offer, hangs around Fannie like a blind dog, afraid to leave her side.. I've also noticed when he makes suggestions, where she used to agree and tell him how clever he was, she now gives an alternative... If he says "that would be perfect in the Grand Salon" she'll now come up with another area... I think she's reading here and noticing his slippers under her bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just like to point out the fact that France is a country with a vast history... USA and Canada are colonized countries where people came in and completely disrespected the current laws, cultures and languages... As a Native American reading a colonizer complain about people not assimilating is the height of hypocrisy... However Skanster does need to be more respectful of the ancient culture she immigrated to...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I just finished watching the latest vlog. Sharon has to by far be the most effervescent guest in the history of the Shitoo- the entire village came out to watch her when she was doing her whip practice, and she was such a sport about it, wearing a tiara at that- and laughing...REAL laughter! Nuti wanted to shut THAT down really quickly... Sharon is also gorgeous. Of all the vols and residents, I would befriend Sharon- she seems like a fun, positive person, and is definitely a breath of fresh air.

I was howling when Fanny handed him the gardening gloves, and he disdainfully remarked, "Why did you not give us the gloves FIRST?!" as he was (oh the horror) holding a plastic planter with a plant in it. I daresay, even Fanny in her yellow dress emitted more masculinity than Sir Prissypants! I have to give Gerry props, as he was the only one actually doing the digging.
The way he was digging that hole at the end... what a twit... Neither use nor ornament as my dear old Mum would say

Just like to point out the fact that France is a country with a vast history... USA and Canada are colonized countries where people came in and completely disrespected the current laws, cultures and languages... As a Native American reading a colonizer complain about people not assimilating is the height of hypocrisy... However Skanster does need to be more respectful of the ancient culture she immigrated to...
You're so right... x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The way he was digging that hole at the end... what a twit... Neither use nor ornament as my dear old Mum would say
It seemed he just gave up eventually, "Ewww! Dirt! My nails!" and ran off to get glasses of wine. Amaury looked exhausted, and frustrated with the lot. I thought Amaury was supposed to be working on the grand salon paneling, but had to set up a watering system for Fanny's Folly, as she is an idiot, and probably did not realize the flowers needed water.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.