The Chateau Diaries #144 For $300/m my Patreons get an original copy of my fanny on a photocopier, signed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would be irritable and short temperated too if you had SJ for a daughter. @Frenchie0810

They shared in a vlog that before the pandemic they weren't very close as mother and daughter (maybe the video is gone now). South Africa must be a nice retreat for IJ. Unless she has a clear escape route, I doubt she will visit Lalande anytime soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The chickens appear to have as much musical talent as Fanny. Even the chickens get annoyed with the phone jammed in their faces. The poor little chicken trying to rest in the coop Was not happy with Fanny.

After watching the guest perform with her whip, Fanny stated to Ñutty, “ you know you need one (a whip).”

Do you think the new waste pit will one day be enlarged to include the Shittoo?

Fanny is desperate for viewers to think she is obsessed with gardening. She pulled weeds for 3 to 4 minutes. What a worker!

Guess Gerry is at the Shittoo for the tv filming. Nice to see the new gardener making dinner and the master woodworker coming out to turn on the sprinklers for the garden. And phi phi the actor pretending to know how to know how to garden.

Do you think Davy is pissed that Fanny is messing with his color scheme by planting such a clashing group of new plants?

Also, Fanny is so stingy she calls the peacock searching for strawberries to eat greedy. She does not share with anything with anyone…….except 50% of the Shittoo with bag boy and Potts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Well i watched the vlog...the biggest chicken of them all is Fanny...dressed in yellow..scratching around from there to there..planting some flowers..creating a chickenfairground.. no chicken will touch those music things..what do they think.. 🙄

The gnome from scotland dressed in tartan.. has arrived...just in time for the CH4 filming..i guess..he always like to stick his tartan red nose in when the camera turns on..i bet he did the painting...in that marquiess appartment..i bet that footage was old..

the planting...snort wasnt so keen to get his hands dirty...buying them is nice..planting ..hmn not so much..Amaury wasnt also pleased..when they were drinking..he replied... no thank you.. someone has to do some work...very telling...

That treesurgeon..well i have to say..i still dont seem to understand what he is talking about between his two teeth..i always get some kinky vibes looking at him.. i bet he is good at his job...but..i prefer the one the fleuries hired in...more to my liking..also more nice to look at..who needs a gardenstatue when you have a goodlooking treesurgeon..I mean the one the Fleuries got...who flew from tree to tree like Tarzan..Fannies gives me some dungeon and SM vibes..i dont like piercings and also hate tattoos.. maybe that colours my judgement..btw i also hate goathy beards..I like people to be presentable...it sounds akward i know.... but this guy gives me the creeps.....i want the one the fleuries got...
So what I hear you saying is, don't send Fannies tree feller over?

Does Phillis EVER get his hands dirty? Or use his initiative? He stands around waiting for Fannie all day, where did he disappear to when the planting was done? I get the impression he's not comfortable when Scotty's around, they never spoke to eachother at all, and he kept looking at Fannie for cues... odd fellow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think Fannys next big expenditure and distraction from the crumbling Shittoo will be buying statues for the forest.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
oh yes i forgot that whipwoman..what was that. all about....they seem to attract all of the weirdest people from the planet.. 🙄 i guess the woman had a lott of work with her whip...to stear things up...or to give some of them some pleasure..🙄
Who travels with a whip? Mmmmm

I get the impression he's not comfortable when Scotty's around, they never spoke to eachother at all, and he kept looking at Fannie for cues... odd fellow.
I think you are right ...... I get the feeling that the Tartan Terror does not like Squirrel at all !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Brava on the new thread. You all get a standing ovation from me. 💖

Eurovision: Australia or Norway. I'm a Sheldon stan and giving wolves bananas is just vibes.

They shared in a vlog that before the pandemic they weren't very close as mother and daughter
Smoke and Mirrors at the Fun House called Lalande.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Remember the weird eyes wide shut type parties they had in the past. Do you remember the photo of Fanny and her mother in lingerie for one of their parties? When nic’s wife Marie was interviewed by Fanny, Marie talked about how strange she found the Shittoo and its parties when she first visted LaLande,
Weirdness like the whip chick is so LaLande!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thank you for the new thread and great title! 😊

Have to say I found the latest latest vlog quite underwhelming. No pizazz, nothing much I'm even bothered having a gripe over. Hell, she's still wearing the same old yellow dress. 🥱 Maybe the chook shed could do with a good clean though. Chickens don't tend to lay much or become broody if their bedding is old and dirty, and it was. It'll be interesting to see how, or if, the Aussie shakes things up a tad, but my understanding is Grant's not there for long and has really just popped on over to France to check on his property there.

Scotland the Knave returns. Oh let's contain the joy. 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Brava on the new thread. You all get a standing ovation from me. 💖

Eurovision: Australia or Norway. I'm a Sheldon stan and giving wolves bananas is just vibes.

Smoke and Mirrors at the Fun House called Lalande.
From the daughter who invited herself to her mother's honeymoon 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Well i watched the vlog...the biggest chicken of them all is Fanny...dressed in yellow..scratching around from there to there..planting some flowers..creating a chickenfairground.. no chicken will touch those music things..what do they think.. 🙄

The gnome from scotland dressed in tartan.. has arrived...just in time for the CH4 filming..i guess..he always like to stick his tartan red nose in when the camera turns on..i bet he did the painting...in that marquiess appartment..i bet that footage was old..

the planting...snort wasnt so keen to get his hands dirty...buying them is nice..planting ..hmn not so much..Amaury wasnt also pleased..when they were drinking..he replied... no thank you.. someone has to do some work...very telling...

That treesurgeon..well i have to say..i still dont seem to understand what he is talking about between his two teeth..i always get some kinky vibes looking at him.. i bet he is good at his job...but..i prefer the one the fleuries hired in...more to my liking..also more nice to look at..who needs a gardenstatue when you have a goodlooking treesurgeon..I mean the one the Fleuries got...who flew from tree to tree like Tarzan..Fannies gives me some dungeon and SM vibes..i dont like piercings and also hate tattoos.. maybe that colours my judgement..btw i also hate goathy beards..I like people to be presentable...it sounds akward i know.... but this guy gives me the creeps.....i want the one the fleuries got...
I'm not sure why but I always get the feeling Nic the tree surgeon is great in bed. :D (I would be scared of ripping off any of the facial adornments though)

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

I think you are right ...... I get the feeling that the Tartan Terror does not like Squirrel at all !
Didn’t Scotsman get upset at phi phi when they were filming in Africa and phi phi made the comment in the gag video about Stephanie not wearing any underpants ?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.