The Chateau Diaries #144 For $300/m my Patreons get an original copy of my fanny on a photocopier, signed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the article: "Finn claimed that he was called a “bald c---” and was also threatened by his shift supervisor, Jamie King, in a dispute in July 2019."

I find it so interesting that the tribunal considered it an insult to him to call him bald but it was not considered an insult to call him a c--t. Calling him bald "crossed the line".

Reactions: 13
I didn't realise he got a strike, was that due to the septic tank joke not joke.

Reactions: 8
He’s only
Kept around for his pretty table scapes

what about the vikings? dark ages?
The definition of dark ages (secoli bui in Italian) has been long since abandoned by historians. It was first created in the XIV cent. by the Italian poet Francesco Petrarca in order to define the period from the end of the Roman empire to the new-born Humanism, of which he was one of the founders, as opposed to the light of the classical world. But even the Roman empire didn't fall all of a sudden, it took centuries and its cultural heritage was absorbed both by the Byzantine empire, its direct heir, and the Christian world, the Church preserving much of the Latin culture in its abbeys and convents. In the South of Italy, like in Spain, for centuries the Arabs ruled and brought a period of peace and wealth, followed by the Normans. It is true, some centuries saw a social decline and much turmoil, due to the big changes taking place, but not everywhere and with Charlemagne, in the IX cent. a new, politically, economically and socially more organized era began.
The Vikings, yes, they were ravagers, sort of pirates, but the Middle Ages were not a time of darkness as it was usually thought. They were actually a very rich meltingpot of modernity.

You are getting pretty close yourself! I'll save you a seat at the bar!

Thanks, baybay!!!
Congratulations!!

[/QUOTE]
What ever happened to Chic French women? She is half French. For god sake I live in the wilds of Florida own and work in a sandwich shop and dress better daily then she does.!!

Well, her mother is French, her tantinette is French and they dress dreadfully, total lack of taste or sense of fashion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I didn't realise he got a strike, was that due to the septic tank joke not joke.
I just checked YouTube’s report function and they added multiple new options. You can report the video because of harmfully and endangering things going on in there, which could lead to accidents or worse.

Reactions: 19
I keep thinking of the movie The Trouble With Baby Jane every time I see Stephanie flouncing about the yard, mumbling, laughing, waltzing the halls w/a small jam jar to serve multiple people, clawing free gifts, or rabidly rushing down the pigeon tower staircase past stacks of books - less we forget the piles of attic debris, the clutching of an old TV. . . . .blink and your mind reflects on her running loose with hair foils and cape.
If you all have not seen this movie (1962) please take a glimpse.
Joan Crawford as Nutti. Betty Davis as Stephamommie.

Reactions: 16
Each one of your words is so true. The last lines are my same thought.
My only point was to point out that Roman imperialism and modern colonialism had different roots and outcomes. But the Roman historian Tacitus reported that a Briton king of the Caledonian tribe said, referring to the Roman conquerors: "They have made a desert anc called it peace". There is something in human nature that is aggressive and destructive and it has always shown its obscure face. It's so sad really.

I think he was called a bald coc_…but I might be wrong. Either way, the “bald” part was what was considered sexual harassment!

Reactions: 5
Grey Gardens comes to mind too - with big Edie being Isabelle

Reactions: 11
I wake up this morning and Rexy is a VIP !!!
Congrats Rexy........ welcome to the Cocktail Corner ..... special drinkie for You !

Reactions: 22
The Patrons have definitely donated enough to pay for Fannys 50% share of the Shittoo.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.