The Chateau Diaries #143 how tattle saved me and my family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Princess and the Pea (your post63)
Sorry I can't follow the threads
Thanks again for the French transla tion (;)I’ve never thought my Englih was that bad)

You have to keep in mind that Jarvis runs 3 « bodies » (tax in France)
( I gave all the info in february 2021)

- B & B (set-up 30-04-2014) ; accounts not available
https://www.societe.com/societe/madame-stephanie-jarvis-801982604.html
(SJ’nationality =French)

- Chateau de Lalande : film & contents for Tv (registration 28 01 2021 …. but set-up 01 01 2020)
(SJ’nationality =French) ; no accounts

- Association Chateau de Lalande (the «non-profit » business under the French 1901 law ; set-up 29 12 2020)
3 members
(SJ’nationality =British, if my memory serves) = Enjoy !!
no accounts (year 1) for the French administration ( 8 may2022)

Idk about the YT & Chateau Unwrapped revenues (possibly personnal or via Chateau de Lalande (video content) or …
All the stuff seems rather « fishy » according her videos.
As for money given to charities (Chateau Unwrapped), you have to follow the French rules (strict).

Pavlina : it’s a joke because SJ said the French authorities without clarification (smoke and mirrors)(if Pavlina is a real refugee, you could easily check in Châteauroux or Orléans). It’s so cool to show to the audience you’re a generous soul !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
@Princess and the Pea (your post63)
Sorry I can't follow the threads
Thanks again for the French transla tion (;)I’ve never thought my Englih was that bad)

You have to keep in mind that Jarvis runs 3 « bodies » (tax in France)
( I gave all the info in february 2021)

- B & B (set-up 30-04-2014) ; accounts not available
https://www.societe.com/societe/madame-stephanie-jarvis-801982604.html
(SJ’nationality =French)

- Chateau de Lalande : film & contents for Tv (registration 28 01 2021 …. but set-up 01 01 2020)
(SJ’nationality =French) ; no accounts

- Association Chateau de Lalande (the «non-profit » business under the French 1901 law ; set-up 29 12 2020)
3 members
(SJ’nationality =British, if my memory serves) = Enjoy !!
no accounts (year 1) for the French administration ( 8 may2022)

Idk about the YT & Chateau Unwrapped revenues (possibly personnal or via Chateau de Lalande (video content) or …
All the stuff seems rather « fishy » according her videos.
As for money given to charities (Chateau Unwrapped), you have to follow the French rules (strict).

Pavlina : it’s a joke because SJ said the French authorities without clarification (smoke and mirrors)(if Pavlina is a real refugee, you could easily check in Châteauroux or Orléans). It’s so cool to show to the audience you’re a generous soul !
Thank you & once again your English is not bad it is very, very good. It is my understanding of how the French systems work which is lacking. I just put it in French so it might make it quicker for you to read! I am sure that the 'small group' are already on to some of this, but am guessing that it can only help if more people send in their concerns to the relevant authorities. Thank you again!
😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
he fit in the chateau grab culture enough, to make sure he stopped at lalande on his return to france in order to pick up his gifts
Not at all, Phillipa and Ms. HMN stated in several gift grabs that they were placing his gifts aside and had informed him to pick them up. Selmar never asked for any of these things and at times seemed quite uncomfortable even going so far as to state that he only had so much room in his camper. Those are not the words of someone being greedy like the rest of the grifters at HMN. I do agree that he allowed himself to be influenced by HMN and the adoring old biddies bye stating he needed to make his own vlogs/channel however I don't feel he has ever taken it to the extreme like the others. Even his wishful thinking of getting a château with fundraising was a pipedream and hopefully he realizes that delusion is over so he can be productive in the things that make him truly happy. Which are traveling, sporadically working, music and dancing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nastie opens and goes through all the gifts she could mark the state down on it. And the reading of the long letters and opening of each tiny thing and the ooos and aahs I have no idea why I still watch.... It's like a wreck you need to turn to watch when you drive by
I have my reasons to believe these rumors that I can't prove to be factual but they are very persistent indeed: the Argentinian Bully does more than pepare the incoming packages for the gift grab and she has, on numerous occasion grabbed some for herself without telling anybody. It's not that the occasional complaint of the sender will reach Stephanie Jarvis at all (and if it did, she won't read it as she leaves all "correspondence" to Nutty and her lapdog. The latter, or so I've heard, is very much on to the clandestine actions of all-purpose attack dog for the charlataine and is constantly threatening her to tell his girlfriend about it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
CD: Did anyone else pick up on the grifter gift grab that when Phyllis would ask the question for him from the live chat that he then mentioned ALOT about the musical....and looking to get an agent? Hopefully they say get the hell out of the HMN !
Good catch.
Meaning, how much of his romance with SJ is exposure on her video channel. Didn't he say at some point he was getting famous as a result because somebody recognized him at the super market?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nothing like living in a delusional world. If these so called people had her back why did they not help her in the last 16 years.
I guess she's referring to some of her top tier patrons, who weren't around back then. She will be up for a surprise with those too, most likely.

Reactions: 23
I have my reasons to believe these rumors that I can't prove to be factual but they are very persistent indeed: the Argentinian Bully does more than pepare the incoming packages for the gift grab and she has, on numerous occasion grabbed some for herself without telling anybody. It's not that the occasional complaint of the sender will reach Stephanie Jarvis at all (and if it did, she won't read it as she leaves all "correspondence" to Nutty and her lapdog. The latter, or so I've heard, is very much on to the clandestine actions of all-purpose attack dog for the charlataine and is constantly threatening her to tell his girlfriend about it.
Cameltoe will have all of the spoils of the gift grab in his own claws. Imagine Natti will steal yet another peacock item from the many parcels.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So, according to the persistent rumor, Philip has Nati under his thumb. And Nati, living in a kleptocratic society much like the one she comes from, helps herself freely, first, and secretly, to the GAG.
Now if, as we speculate, if in fact Amaury was sent to keep Jarvis from marrying Janssen, we have an interesting war game here. Nati loses her droit de seigneur over the gift grab if she tells Amaury she's skimming, but Amaury gains a powerful ally and hit man in the fight against Philip.
I think Pheeph's days are numbered. And if he gets an agent he's out of there ASAP.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
No honour among thieves.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So, according to the persistent rumor, Philip has Nati under his thumb. And Nati, living in a kleptocratic society much like the one she comes from, helps herself freely, first, and secretly, to the GAG.
Now if, as we speculate, if in fact Amaury was sent to keep Jarvis from marrying Janssen, we have an interesting war game here. Nati loses her droit de seigneur over the gift grab if she tells Amaury she's skimming, but Amaury gains a powerful ally and hit man in the fight against Philip.
I think Pheeph's days are numbered. And if he gets an agent he's out of there ASAP.
It's definitely a power play waiting to come to fruition. Even if you visit the HMN for a short while and not spend the night, the tention is dripping of the walls, yet they keep up the facade of love and laughter, even though it's crumbling, much like the real facade of Stephanie Jarvis HMN.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Really it is...have to say its nice to see a place like that coming back to life with more people in it..Is a really strange life Selmar lives...chateauhopping..just like an artist back in the days...except he isnt an artist..at all..more like a lost soul...

Emmy had also some difficulties with her undergarments.. :eek:

Nice room with a very nice chandelier..and it got a bit of a clean 🙄 now i am back off to get on my tractor to mow the lawn...
I have a young acquaintance who has some kind of diagnosed and medicated mental illness, bipolar, I'd guess. He also has learning disabilities. He's super bright, forged of cast iron as the result of being a little gay kid, and very hard working not to say manic. Well-bred and well-educated. But he has chosen not to live a 9 to 5 life, and started out 10 years ago as a prize-winning home renovation blogger (he transformed his NYC dorm room). He's developed a life and a career based on the non-profit construction side of that talent. And I only understood why such a talented writer had stopped writing when I realized his learning disabilities and depression cycle.
Selmar's choices are reminding me of my friend.
Sometimes you're a dancing handyman maybe because it's your best choice.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Nutti has a two-way radio in her lap. Who's barking orders???

1652291170583.png
1652291212375.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She should set up a monthly Coiffure Workshop so she can charge people to come and do her hair.
*Michael Petherick has entered the chat... No wait, he left it again... wait, he's entering it again stating new beginnings*

is very much on to the clandestine actions of all-purpose attack dog for the charlataine and is constantly threatening her to tell his girlfriend about it.
A "Philip bullied me" video from Natalia Oliverto, the bully of Lalande, is all we need. :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1258697
Over at Manor and Maker's...
smolpuppyo'love
11 hours ago
I am really liking your hair getting lighter and more blonde! It suits you being fair haired, you obviously have caught the 🌞 sun, don't forget your sunscreen cream!

View attachment 1258692
SmolPipiO'Love is the most obsequious brown noser ever. My little bad 9 1/2 lb. dog, abused for the first six years of her life, loves and seduces every stranger she meets, as apparently do human children with affect disorder. But even she does not suck up this way -- either to strangers or to her body servants like us, for whom she has a healthy contempt. Have a modicum of dignity, man!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You forgot the ‘filthy’ when referencing the cushions😜
those disgusting useless peacocks...shitting all over the place ..destroying your cars and gardens..crying up to high heaven...why do they have those....trying to act upperclass...🙄well thats not gonna work...a monkey with a golden ring...still stays an ugly thing..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It's definitely a power play waiting to come to fruition. Even if you visit the HMN for a short while and not spend the night, the tention is dripping of the walls, yet they keep up the facade of love and laughter, even though it's crumbling, much like the real facade of Stephanie Jarvis HMN.
Yeah, the smell of Beelzebub. People think the rest of us can't smell it. I can practically smell it through the computer screen if I scratch and sniff. But nothing replaces this kind of eyewitness detail. Hope you're wearing your HAZMAT suit, voodoo beads and Mother Teresa rosary. Me, I'm wearing a full pantheon of santeria collares and my VPN at all times.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
those disgusting useless peacocks...shitting all over the place ..destroying your cars and gardens..crying up to high heaven...why do they have those....trying to act upperclass...🙄well thats not gonna work...a monkey with a golden ring...still stays an ugly thing..
Sweet are the uses of adversity which, like the toad, ugly and venomous, wears yet a precious jewel in his head. (William Shakespeare)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have a young acquaintance who has some kind of diagnosed and medicated mental illness, bipolar, I'd guess. He also has learning disabilities. He's super bright, forged of cast iron as the result of being a little gay kid, and very hard working not to say manic. Well-bred and well-educated. But he has chosen not to live a 9 to 5 life, and started out 10 years ago as a prize-winning home renovation blogger (he transformed his NYC dorm room). He's developed a life and a career based on the non-profit construction side of that talent. And I only understood why such a talented writer had stopped writing when I realized his learning disabilities and depression cycle.
Selmar's choices are reminding me of my friend.
Sometimes you're a dancing handyman maybe because it's your best choice.
thats surely true..Selmar fitted very nicely in Lalalande...untill the money started rolling in...and that Argentinan bully came on the scene..later followed by that pennyless..pussysucking Dutch snorting manipulator...because thats what he is..he will be the one that ruins that sandcastle..maybe not now..but surely in the end..And that knickerless fake blond hysterical woman wont even notice it...btw that pussysucking is not meant literally.. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.