The Chateau Diaries #143 how tattle saved me and my family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you & once again your English is not bad it is very, very good. It is my understanding of how the French systems work which is lacking. I just put it in French so it might make it quicker for you to read! I am sure that the 'small group' are already on to some of this, but am guessing that it can only help if more people send in their concerns to the relevant authorities. Thank you again!
😘
Please don't be unsettled : only a laugh at me (my mistakes ... not proud about that !!). I thank you for your effort to make it simple.
Only one-track mind (how could you not get it - French taxation ...-?) : I forget
I'm very sorry about that. I'm not a multitalented person and please (sincerely) I beg your pardon if you feel offended.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
"Philip bullied me" video from Natalia Oliverto, the bully of Lalande, is all we need. :devilish:
I've been fasting.
Ended it with a steak sandwich with pico de gallo for breakfast.
And I thought that was pretty effin' delicious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
But he'd done his video throwing them under the bus by that point... It appears Diesel's Spode bowl was the spoils of war...

'Lay down with dogs, get fleas' springs to my mind 😂

🧵 thread title nomination!
It appears Diesel's Spode bowl was the spoils of war...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I cannot agree. I think he went hoping for some sort of grown up conversation with the woman who had conned him into thinking he meant something to her as a friend. On the pretext of picking up his tools & his gifts (rubbish ones at that) were left for him in an outbuilding. Shabbily she sent her consort down to meet him. He is odd & dull but I don't think he is a greedy grabber like the chateau crew are IMHO.😥

Ah, but this is how a narcissist works on people. I'll say it again-that's what Jarvis has done to Petherick, Marie, Selmar..see a pattern. Idealization, devaluation, and rejection.
So he was King Selmar, a gift from God. Then he gets dull, she wants him gone. So his jobs are given to others, Dan, Amaury..come on Selmar get the message & just go why won't you. So when he decides he wants to go, that he has big plans she encourages him, yes, yes Selmar you & Tatti can do that...anything to get rid of him. Crafy mare setting him up for failure, to look a fool to expect to own a chateau. Who does he think he is? Only rich girls with rich friends can own a chateau not a grubby man in a campervan. Ha ha ha ha..laughing at him behind his back - whilst making herself look supportive. It's all about how they look. He fell for it.
The change I see is that he is now wanting more for him & Tatti. As for someone being in your life I think I'd prefer Selmar to Stephanie any day of the week.
...❤...so much agree with you @Princess and the Pea.

...one thing I find admirable about Selmar...is that he has...resilience. ...he’s no longer ‘crying in his beer‘...but has instead...picked himself up...moved on...and is attempting to fulfill his dream. ...he got the shaft by sj...but seems to have accepted it...and isn‘t wallowing in her rejection...or the disappointment he must feel.

...and let’s face it...the poor guy...he is mainly...looking for a place where he fits in...is appreciated & accepted for who he is and where all his quirks are tolerated...and not made into some big issue...

...will be difficult...because then you don’t have control of your own life...and the whims of others is what you will have to live by...which is always a major mistake...IMO...

...hope he finds...some understanding people...and a nice comforting existence...somewhere...and can stick with it...

...and 💕..to diesel...he’s getting too old to keep having to make new friends...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No, but we can tell your oral herpes is blowing up again.

nn.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
For a guy who doesn't own a car, Phillis has a lot to say about Dan's vehicle.
Yes I thought the same he was properly having sly digs at Dan for taking the car anyone would think it was his car ! , he couldn’t hide how annoyed he was , he a gold digga and a snotty little know it all who doesn’t know it all haha it’s all ours darling !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I cannot agree. I think he went hoping for some sort of grown up conversation with the woman who had conned him into thinking he meant something to her as a friend. On the pretext of picking up his tools & his gifts (rubbish ones at that) were left for him in an outbuilding. Shabbily she sent her consort down to meet him. He is odd & dull but I don't think he is a greedy grabber like the chateau crew are IMHO.😥
And let's remember, in his revelation vlog for his patrons, he incicated he was deeply concerned about the sheer volume of money coming into the chateau. He didn't like it and he was extremely uncomfortable with it all - not because he wasn't seeing any of that money for himself but because, in my opinion, he saw how it was being used and abused.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
877EBD6A-36A0-4A8F-BDD6-1C39A018C078.jpeg

Snorty trying to hang with the cool kids. (Jules and Heathcliff) but then he told us he owns an asparagus plate. That hurt my brain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
For a guy who doesn't own a car, Phillis has a lot to say about Dan's vehicle.
Yes I thought the same he was properly having sly digs at Dan for taking the car anyone would think it was his car! he couldn’t hide how annoyed he was, he a gold digga and a snotty little know it all who doesn’t know it all haha it’s all ours darling !
Is Philip a scrub?

A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly
And is also known as a busta
Always talkin' about what he wants
And just sits on his broke ass
So no, I don't want your number
No, I don't want to give you mine and
No, I don't want to meet you nowhere
No, I don't want none of your time and
No, I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hangin' out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride
Trying to holla at me…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Meanwhile, pretentious Teabag busy decorating his cottage bedroom in Gucci…😆

AF88D658-9BD4-4618-AF84-A3544D0947F4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Is Philip a scrub?

A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly
And is also known as a busta
Always talkin' about what he wants
And just sits on his broke ass
So no, I don't want your number
No, I don't want to give you mine and
No, I don't want to meet you nowhere
No, I don't want none of your time and
No, I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hangin' out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride
Trying to holla at me…
Sounds a lot like Michael Petherick, too!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s still rumbling on for Dan, I kinda get the sense that he’s lost his way too much now and it’ll be too hard to get the ethos of the flog back.
His life is the LaLande life now, a SJ flog spin off showing a watered down version of hers and released when she says so. Time spent at home will never be the same because we know it’s not the happy family life we bought into, it looks more like grin and bear it most of the time, kinda uncomfortable to watch in parts. Content of holidays without the kids appear self centered.
I personally think he needs to hang up his battered camera to save face, Escape to Rural France can never be the same because his life is not the same anymore. SJ ruined that for him.
34072B6E-6F87-422E-9AA7-97700C642177.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.