The Chateau Diaries #143 how tattle saved me and my family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect DTM is on a very important trip to do one of the following :

a) SJ and Channel 4 need his editing skills for the next series :unsure:
b) re-visit to family to lick his wounds after last disatrous vlog (though to be fair it was a joke that backfired) :oops:
c) discussing future living arrangements because he has realised that SJ & LL are are crumbling before his eyes and he may/may not need to return to the UK :sneaky:
d) he needs to buy new Raybans at UK prices - why shop in France when you can vlog buying them in UK because you're discussing b) & c) :)
e) he's in Turkey having his teeth fixed :)
f) as some of us suspect, he's on holiday with his secret loverrrrrrr drinking lager from a bottle with a lemon slice :rolleyes:

When will we find out I wonder????
Or Annalise finally cracked & he's in the stargazzy bunker..literally pushing up the daisies :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If only animals owned Chateaux ! Selmar could be onto a winner.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched the latest Gift Grab...... god it was boring !
To me it was so much FUN ..
One year behind... I'm expecting more kitschy hedgehog items, self made crap and broken porcelain to come...
Well then if they pretend to enjoy every fan present, the cheaper the better. .. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, that didn't look completely freaking awkward at all now, did it! πŸ˜‚
OMG Selmar is so unaware of how cringe worthy he is. He obviously has a passion for dancing so it is such a shame that he has such little talent for it. If he just lived his life then good luck to him, but wanting to showcase his ineptitude at every opportunity is embarrassing for everyone. Those who have to participate and those who watch his efforts.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
OMG Selmar is so unaware of how cringe worthy he is. He obviously has a passion for dancing so it is such a shame that he has such little talent for it. If he just lived his life then good luck to him, but wanting to showcase his ineptitude at every opportunity is embarrassing for everyone. Those who have to participate and those who watch his efforts.
Really it is...have to say its nice to see a place like that coming back to life with more people in it..Is a really strange life Selmar lives...chateauhopping..just like an artist back in the days...except he isnt an artist..at all..more like a lost soul...

Emmy had also some difficulties with her undergarments.. :eek:

Nice room with a very nice chandelier..and it got a bit of a clean πŸ™„ now i am back off to get on my tractor to mow the lawn...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It does not really matter if she's warned or not. Whatever happens, she has people lined up that will have her back, no questions asked. People with real money, or so she says. She is furthermore convinced she has not done anything wrong, how could she have done something wrong?
Nothing like living in a delusional world. If these so called people had her back why did they not help her in the last 16 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Really it is...have to say its nice to see a place like that coming back to life with more people in it..Is a really strange life Selmar lives...chateauhopping..just like an artist back in the days...except he isnt an artist..at all..more like a lost soul...

Nice room with a very nice chandelier..and it got a bit of a clean πŸ™„
I agree.I saw people having a laugh together. When people are learning to dance it's always awkward. The young couple in black seemed to be pretty cool at it, the scruffier pair were going through the steps by rote & the lord & lady of the chateau were awkward-but giving it a go. I heard lots of laughing going on & think that our jaded eyes might be fed up with his antics he definitely brings some entertainment & something new to these chateaux owners. ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's 5:30 a.m. where I am....and I have had my first laugh of the day with that Selmar video. I couldn't understand him, but when he says he's "working" or "wearing" that peacock tie during his group's little break, he is really feeling himself, isn't he? He mumbled something afterwards that I wish I could understand.....he says something like "I am working the peacock tie and I'm very ____________________________. Thank you very much". Is he trying to say sexy? It sounded like "I'm working the peacock tie and I'm very oversexed. Thank you very much."

More power to him....we should all have such confidence in life!

Anyhow.....good to see him happy and doing something he obviously loves. Nice to see that room being used, too. All I can say is, Tatiana better hurry to France. That one English woman in the gold dress looked like she'd like to have Selmar for a snack!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
2020 and 2021 Association accounts tonight 🀞

Lol how many months have I had my finger's crossed?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I avidly watched CDs when it started and used to look forward to any excerpts that featured Dan, he was always improving things in the garden and was witty and, I think knew himself to be a workman at the farmhouse. Skip forward to today and what do we see, but a total muppet, who is so far up his own ass its unbelievable. I think this is a prime example of how Fanny identifies peoples insecurities, exploits them and as a result leaves them totally corrupted. Shameful

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone got a bet on the winner of this weekend Eurovision song contest. Ukraine got out of last night's heat. πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's 5:30 a.m. where I am....and I have had my first laugh of the day with that Selmar video. I couldn't understand him, but when he says he's "working" or "wearing" that peacock tie during his group's little break, he is really feeling himself, isn't he? He mumbled something afterwards that I wish I could understand.....he says something like "I am working the peacock tie and I'm very ____________________________. Thank you very much". Is he trying to say sexy? It sounded like "I'm working the peacock tie and I'm very oversexed. Thank you very much."

More power to him....we should all have such confidence in life!

Anyhow.....good to see him happy and doing something he obviously loves. Nice to see that room being used, too. All I can say is, Tatiana better hurry to France. That one English woman in the gold dress looked like she'd like to have Selmar for a snack!
I think Selmar said, "I am wearing the peacock tie, and I am wearing the socks". :cool:
Guy in the red trousers is rather dishy - chateau owner perhaps?
I agree, everybody (except Selmar of course) looked really awkward and rather bored.
Where is Anton du Beke when you need him? He would have made the evening really fun. 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Nice room with a very nice chandelier..and it got a bit of a clean πŸ™„ now i am back off to get on my tractor to mow the lawn...
Emmy certainly had a couple of very strange lumps and bumps in her shimmery dress. I though she was wearing a microphone pack around her waist. It looked quite angular. She certainly has a Fanny vibe in her appearance, although she would benefit from a visit from Annalise to sort out the straggly rat tail tresses we saw in his last vlog! Selmar certainly looked like a creepy old uncle when dancing with the young lady in black.
Selmar certainly has an unusual approach to his dance "lessons". I've never had a lesson that consisted of walking around in circles, which seems to be a technique he is fond of.
The young chap in black has a certain natural flair but sadly, poor old Emmy is never going to be a dancer. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

On a positive note, the floor got washed! :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Selmar said, "I am wearing the peacock tie, and I am wearing the socks". :cool:
Guy in the red trousers is rather dishy - chateau owner perhaps?
I agree, everybody (except Selmar of course) looked really awkward and rather bored.
Where is Anton du Beke when you need him? He would have made the evening really fun. 😁
Ahhhh......thank you for the translation! I knew it wasn't what I thought it was. But I still say he was feeling himself! Happiness makes you feel like that!
I wondered who they guy in the red pants was, too!

Reactions: 10
πŸ™‚ Don't really much give a toss about her, it's just that I've never thought of Australia as particularly conservative; no matter which party is in power, or who resides in Yarralumla signing off for the Queen. Queensland and Western Australia might be viewed as middle of the road conservative, but Victoria, New South Wales, Tasmania, the Australian Capital and Northern Territories are definitely to the left of center. I've always thought of Australia as an extremely progressive left liberalist nation with their myriad advances in sciences, technologies, social and economic equality and in no way mired in stagnant and traditionalist right wing ideologies. Unless it's changed since my last visit. It has been a few years.

(Apologies for being OT).
Sadly it has moved very far to the right wing ideologies in the last few years and unless we have a change of government on May 21 we are sliding down the slippery path toward 1950's USA political ethics. The Media is almost completely controlled by the Murdoch press.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

I wasn’t going to watch but then you mentioned clothing and I had too. She appears to be wearing a corset under the dress, that is why we can see ridges poking out in odd places . Also, the inner dress lining is short rather than the dress being lined fully to the hem, it makes a line across the thickness part of her legs .
it’s a beautiful dress but not really suitable for learning how to dance in, especially if one needs to lace up a corset to fit into it. The other two ladies are at least in dresses that they can move in.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.