The Chateau Diaries #143 how tattle saved me and my family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattler aren't the only one's losing interest in Grabeaux - viewership is way down! That's why Fanny is now doing more live Grabeaux - it's an attempt to boost viewership! (She's done 5 live Grabeaux recently (November 2, November 30, March 21, April 11 and May 9)
I think the reason for the recent live GAGs is that Holland's next top model has been away rehearsing for his starring role and has been too 'busy' to do the one thing he supposedly gets paid for - the editing of GAG - so expect more of them before his starring performances come to an end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Utube just flashed up fannys latest grab and asked for rating, with a smile I rated terrible. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
1652171312951.png

What is Philip Janssen job??? What is he being paid for???
A new low, yesterday's, 5/9/22, gift grab was a hot mess.

NO ANSWER

Myra Crawford Gi can you tell me if you have decided on either the heating or facade
From the comments after the flog finished. Myra, you were blocked.
Myra Crawford
1 hours ago
I cant comment once the live starts, does anyone know why?

👂
Bridget Smith VOLUME IS UP BUT STILL DIFFICULT TO HEAR

NO ANSWER
M Parker @Chateau Unwrapped hi Philip!!!!! I want to ask while I keep thinking about it, about Gerry's Xmas gift I sent from 2020. Everyone else has slowly gotten theirs as they come back and forth
M Parker @Chateau Unwrapped it was a (of course) plaid medium sized rectangular flat tin and a smallish box wrapped in a black and red plaid bandana. I hope the tin hasn't been lost; Gerry will pull off

M Parker @Percy Attfield hello Mr. Percy! glad you aren't lost anymore lol!
Percy Attfield @M Parker 😂

👂
Betty Tali HAVE STEPHANIE MOVE HER MIC TO HER COLLAR ON YOUR SIDE PHILIP
Michelle Kucharew Stephanie's 'OOOH' when Philip was adjusting the microphone on her shirt was hilarious!
Betty Tali STEPHANIE SHOULD MOVE HER MIC TO YOUR SIDE PHILIP

M P did not give a live chat, cash donation.🤔
M P Is this live?
M P PERCY & Mummy ,,,,So happy Mummy's health is improving. Percy, you must stay healthy

IJ does not agree about plant placement.
Isabelle Jarvis I do not agree Stephanie
Isabelle Jarvis I am Jetje but can’t keep up the speed
Laura Claudia @Philip Janssen Dear Isabelle says she is not agreeing with Stephanie
Isabelle Jarvis Helen Alexander I can’t wait for my reading glasses!!!!!?

😱
Michalynn Long-Baxter I just got on here!! would be great to see the play Phiilip, maybe they can do a fundraiser viewing so we can watch it.
Helen Alexander@ Philip jenson loved the clips of your starring role in the musical you were superb xxx
Michelle Kucharew Someone get Philip some movie star glasses to go with his illustrious career

👂
Evelyn Dunham Can barely hear you Phillip
DeAnn P @Evelyn Dunham They only have two mics and Steph and Nati have them

NO ANSWER
Laura .Warren I recall an old vlog with a tour of servants quarters that had not been touched yet. Will those be tackled any time soon?

False hope for Mary Parker's grandmother.
M Parker @Chateau Unwrapped my grandma had cataract surgery on both eyes this month. she was trepidacious about it all, and I encouraged her by telling her all about Mummy's Miracle.

NO ANSWER
Laura Guerrette Is the reason there nobody showing up to repair the chapel is because they are all rebuilding Norte Dame in Paris?

REALLY...😶
Michelle Kucharew I was more worried about Stephanie showing up in the reflection on the glass!
Mark Hellemans Philip why did you bother to tell Stephany about the window? She clearly forgot it the moment she was inside....
Sian Jones I did laugh as Philip had just told you about the window
Martin We can see you though the window x
M Parker @Sian Jones I giggled because she just was sooo excited to try on the awesome dress all else flew out the window haha(literally)

Gerry had a small sip, SJ loved it.🥴
Marco Mennenga hi guys, Question: did Gerry and you tasted the bottle of Frysk Hinder I left end of september last year?

Nutti's is rainbow and Philip's is burnt orange,(Nutti informed him the color name is ochre). 🤪🤪
Diana Elizabeth Bashford Philip and Nati what are your favourite colours
Penny Howard @Philip Janssen what is your favorite color?

YES. However, they do not know when the summer solstice occurs. 🤪🤪🤪
Sidonie Jansson When is next summer party? Will you be celebrating the summer Soltice .Here in Sweden it s our most important outdoor party
Sidonie Jansson Will you be celebrating the summer solstice? With a party oudoors? That will be the perfect dress
Sidonie Jansson Philip you did not see my question. Will you celebrate the summer solstice??

NO ANSWER
Caitlin Stebbins Question is there going to be a day patrons and viewers can come to the la Lande this year

NO ANSWER
Martin Kane any developments with the pool ? loving the live chat here in Ireland

SJ asked...
Percy Attfield Y @Chateau Unwrapped! es please open the presents
...more seeds and used jewelry...
Percy Attfield Thank you for the useful & beautiful presents
Isabelle Jarvis Beautiful seeds and jewellery. How can I resist????
Isabelle Jarvis That’s it I must come back so pretty! DO NOT USE THEM ! a thank you Muriel you are very kind and generous!
Helen Alexander @isabelle Jarvis we can all send seeds if you will come back quicker
Isabelle Jarvis HahahaHelen !

👂
No one can hear. Why would viewers like this mess???
Jelena Novakovic Philip, you're a little muffled and faint.
Helen Alexander Everyone please remember to hit the like button xxx

NO ANSWER
Sandi Foster i sure hope the heating is going to be one of the projects for this year
Adrienne Question: will the pergola be completed soon?

PINS AND ACCENTS...🤪
Jo Drakeley Ahhh Phillip I too am a 12th September birthday. I have also collected broaches for more than 40 years (I was very young when I started). My collection is bold and I try to wear one everday!
M Parker @Chateau Unwrapped yes they do! I've noticed that! Philip says certain words just like Steph & she has started saying certain words differently since Philip came. I notice this B4 I knew u were couple

NO ANSWER
Lisa Kilmer I hope someone at the Chateau is assigned to check the huge new garden area - just to be sure all the new things in fact are being watered/not over-watered. I find keeping up with water is a challenge

NO ANSWER
Nana Cherry’s Bedtime Stories What will you do once you’re overwhelmed with gifts and stuff? Material things can add up much too quickly.

NO ANSWER
Natalie Rivera Any workshops coming up? And when are Mummy and Percy coming back to LaLande?
Tina Winther Petersen when is Dan finishing the pergola ?
It has stalled. Ian is not back.
Nancy Alford Nati, how is your apartment coming along?

THE LAKE SURVEYS ARE STILL IN THE WORKS AND A WINE CELLAR IN THE FUTURE.
Cynthia Lambert How is the lake survey going so far?
Cynthia Lambert Are there any plans to search for the undercroft of the chateau?

LATER??? WEDNESDAY.
Debbie Rudolph when is mommy coming to Lalande
Percy Attfield @Debbie Rudolph later this year
Gerald Grady Hi Helen, I’m back on Wednesday
Gerald Grady Night night lovely Lalanders See you all soon

Stephanie Jarvis complained about being tired from painting for Chateau DIY filming.
caroline gooder
3 hours ago (edited)
Love to hear that the marquis's sitting room has Painted Molding now. Wonderful new gifts for Lalande.

...let's hope, NEVER...
Judy Freya Sibayan
5 hours ago
When is Olie’s and Steph’s channel happening?

🍼
Jennifer Runnestrand
5 hours ago
I don't know if it's the dress so I apologize ahead of time but is Nattie pregnant?
DAWN GOUGH

10 hours ago
Is it my imagination, or does Nati appear that she may be making an announcement soon?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
OMG someone please explain the baby voice that people such as Marie Wiik and Kylie Flavell like to do. It's so unsettling to listen to. I was at a lunch with friends and a female guest randomly broke out into baby voice when discussing difficulties in her life, .... and I was spooked. Personality disorder? Emotional manipulation?

#NoMoreBabyVoices
Hi Trengilly, I post on the Kylie Flavell thread. We all find her baby voice so annoying. In Kylie’s case it’s a form of manipulation and when she’s talking with her husband Guido a kind of flirtatiousness. Apparently it is no disorder, Here’s an article on this wretch-inducing habit in Scientific American

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-do-couples-use-baby-talk-with-one-another/

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've heard they went to the south of France for a while to visit friends. Not exactly sure about their timeline though.

I must admit I admire her courage she's showing these days to dress exactly like the freak she truly is.

I'm very sorry to tell you you've been misinformed: nothing about that boy even slightly breathes harmless...
Seeing Clara's comment about fannies freaky dress sense reminded me of the photo, posted here on tattle, of a pouty fannie in a long cloak circa uni days. I couldn't see it in the wiki media files, it was posted yonks ago. It struck me when I saw it that her dress sense wasn't just "out there" it was as Clara says full-on freaky. ffs, who wears something like that unless they're Ron Weasley on the set of Harry Potter!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I forgot to share this snippet from a couple of vlogs ago, Amoire was talking about Nutty. She found her behaviour hysterical, many a true word spoken in jest hey?!
#justiceforselmar
9FCB3817-601B-43DE-A68A-D1CACA21E818.jpeg

SJ when a responsible adult tells her she needs car insurance in place before hopping in someone else’s vehicle and driving off 🙄
02B6D516-6D18-4143-942A-219AE9FF9D1B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Michalynn Long-Baxter I just got on here!! would be great to see the play Phiilip, maybe they can do a fundraiser viewing so we can watch it.

Dear Michalynn Long-Baxter, I pray that they do a fundraiser viewing (even better if they had a live chat too). That would be the end of Fanny & Philip :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t watch gift grab any more but from the comments it appears seeds are still being sent in to them. When the greedy crone was still in residence they received loads from all over and these were definitely used and planted. It is a no no and illegal in most countries to bring in seeds and plant them without the correct documentation, which didn’t appear to be in place then. So if this is still happening they are breaking the law yet again. Another example of Fanny believing that the law does not apply to her as she is above it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Cannot stomach CD's, I'm sticking with Tattle though, awaiting Fannys implosion. Some weeks ago I started watching Martijn Doolaard on YT. He's a Dutch guy, renovating an old Italian mountain property, its slow, beautiful scenery and not a bare tit or ass to be seen. It's likeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t watch gift grab any more but from the comments it appears seeds are still being sent in to them. When the greedy crone was still in residence they received loads from all over and these were definitely used and planted. It is a no no and illegal in most countries to bring in seeds and plant them without the correct documentation, which didn’t appear to be in place then. So if this is still happening they are breaking the law yet again. Another example of Fanny believing that the law does not apply to her as she is above it.
It began in 2019 and continues...
Marie Wiik Feb. 2019
Lalande seeds Feb 2019.png

Lalande seeds 2.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Reporting from the day the association was announced is first.

No one really cares about cards… only that they created the expectation for the cards. Just like they created the expectation for the transparent association discussion.

So all of that but more. I wish I could explain more but she reads here.
I too have a question...
Since we are aware she reads here, why give away any of your intentions/stratagem at all? As much as I applaud what you are doing, I personally don't want her warned. She's had enough warnings. Time and time again she's been warned. Speaking for myself (and myself only) I'd rather see your objectives come as a massive shock for her, giving her no time whatsoever to plan an exit strategy, warn her most faithful, cook the books even more to cover her previous mistakes, organise her excuses, have her crocodile tears ready on auto-cue and brainstorm some sort of retaliation action with Snorty and her lawyers.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Tattler aren't the only one's losing interest in Grabeaux - viewership is way down! That's why Fanny is now doing more live Grabeaux - it's an attempt to boost viewership! (She's done 5 live Grabeaux recently (November 2, November 30, March 21, April 11 and May 9)

Average Viewership
2020 - 76,294 (Highest viewing - 113,051, Lowest viewing 60,936)
2021 - 72,495 (Highest viewing - 113,897, Lowest viewing 40,786)
2022 - 48,325 (Highest viewing - 72,725, Lowest viewing 39,058)

The largest Grabeaux was May 21, 2021 - Return of the Prodigal Friend - Michael Pethrick - teabag pulls in the viewers!
The lowest Grabeaux was February 28, 2021 - Our Last Gift Opening Before Venice

The live shows seem to increase viewers by approx. 20,000
Ex: April 11 (Love Cadeaux) was live had 59,466 vs. April 25 (Easter Part 2) had only 40,545

Clearly the bloom is off the rose - people returning to work, don't like the waste, crass materialism, and how many tea towels do they need???
It doesn’t surprise me that the highest viewership were MPK videos. No matter their failings she and Teabag make a good double act.

I forget the purpose of these two rows of hedges.. they look so out of place. View attachment 1255786
It’s a big ol’ arrow pointing to La Jarvis’ second epic mistake of draining the lake. The first was buying the HMN.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think the reason for the recent live GAGs is that Holland's next top model has been away rehearsing for his starring role and has been too 'busy' to do the one thing he supposedly gets paid for - the editing of GAG - so expect more of them before his starring performances come to an end.
His Ma & Pa are visiting too... See, he has a new sweater on and it doesn't look like it came from the junk shop..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh dear Lord. If you're apologising for all of these people then I feel duty bound to apologise for Stephanie Jarvis. There I've said it. And to my external shame on my father's side I must also put in a second apology for the tartan dress up doll known as Scotman. Thoughts & prayers Tattlers. Thoughts & prayers 🤣 🙏 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 :ROFLMAO:
Don’t do it Princess!!! That hot mess is entirely Scotland’s responsibility to clean up! The cadet branch of my mother’s family is from Perth, Scotland and I most certainly won’t be apologizing for his horridness or claiming him either! Don’t sacrifice your honor!!!😝😜🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have no idea what the legal precedent would be in France, but stateside the rule is, ignorance of the law is no excuse. If some French prosecutor decides to go after her for whatever, claiming she didn’t know probably won’t protect her.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 1256011

What is Philip Janssen job??? What is he being paid for???
A new low, yesterday's, 5/9/22, gift grab was a hot mess.

NO ANSWER

Myra Crawford Gi can you tell me if you have decided on either the heating or facade
From the comments after the flog finished. Myra, you were blocked.
Myra Crawford
1 hours ago
I cant comment once the live starts, does anyone know why?

👂
Bridget Smith VOLUME IS UP BUT STILL DIFFICULT TO HEAR

NO ANSWER
M Parker @Chateau Unwrapped hi Philip!!!!! I want to ask while I keep thinking about it, about Gerry's Xmas gift I sent from 2020. Everyone else has slowly gotten theirs as they come back and forth
M Parker @Chateau Unwrapped it was a (of course) plaid medium sized rectangular flat tin and a smallish box wrapped in a black and red plaid bandana. I hope the tin hasn't been lost; Gerry will pull off

M Parker @Percy Attfield hello Mr. Percy! glad you aren't lost anymore lol!
Percy Attfield @M Parker 😂

👂
Betty Tali HAVE STEPHANIE MOVE HER MIC TO HER COLLAR ON YOUR SIDE PHILIP
Michelle Kucharew Stephanie's 'OOOH' when Philip was adjusting the microphone on her shirt was hilarious!
Betty Tali STEPHANIE SHOULD MOVE HER MIC TO YOUR SIDE PHILIP

M P did not give a live chat, cash donation.🤔
M P Is this live?
M P PERCY & Mummy ,,,,So happy Mummy's health is improving. Percy, you must stay healthy

IJ does not agree about plant placement.
Isabelle Jarvis I do not agree Stephanie
Isabelle Jarvis I am Jetje but can’t keep up the speed
Laura Claudia @Philip Janssen Dear Isabelle says she is not agreeing with Stephanie
Isabelle Jarvis Helen Alexander I can’t wait for my reading glasses!!!!!?

😱
Helen Alexander@ Philip jenson loved the clips of your starring role in the musical you were superb xxx
Michelle Kucharew Someone get Philip some movie star glasses to go with his illustrious career

👂
Evelyn Dunham Can barely hear you Phillip
DeAnn P @Evelyn Dunham They only have two mics and Steph and Nati have them

NO ANSWER
Laura .Warren I recall an old vlog with a tour of servants quarters that had not been touched yet. Will those be tackled any time soon?

False hope for Mary Parker's grandmother.
M Parker @Chateau Unwrapped my grandma had cataract surgery on both eyes this month. she was trepidacious about it all, and I encouraged her by telling her all about Mummy's Miracle.

NO ANSWER
Laura Guerrette Is the reason there nobody showing up to repair the chapel is because they are all rebuilding Norte Dame in Paris?

REALLY...😶
Michelle Kucharew I was more worried about Stephanie showing up in the reflection on the glass!
Mark Hellemans Philip why did you bother to tell Stephany about the window? She clearly forgot it the moment she was inside....
Sian Jones I did laugh as Philip had just told you about the window
Martin We can see you though the window x
M Parker @Sian Jones I giggled because she just was sooo excited to try on the awesome dress all else flew out the window haha(literally)

Gerry had a small sip, SJ loved it.🥴
Marco Mennenga hi guys, Question: did Gerry and you tasted the bottle of Frysk Hinder I left end of september last year?

Nutti's is rainbow and Philip's is burnt orange,(Nutti informed him the color name is ochre). 🤪🤪
Diana Elizabeth Bashford Philip and Nati what are your favourite colours
Penny Howard @Philip Janssen what is your favorite color?

YES. However, they do not know when the summer solstice occurs. 🤪🤪🤪
Sidonie Jansson When is next summer party? Will you be celebrating the summer Soltice .Here in Sweden it s our most important outdoor party
Sidonie Jansson Will you be celebrating the summer solstice? With a party oudoors? That will be the perfect dress
Sidonie Jansson Philip you did not see my question. Will you celebrate the summer solstice??

NO ANSWER
Caitlin Stebbins Question is there going to be a day patrons and viewers can come to the la Lande this year

NO ANSWER
Martin Kane any developments with the pool ? loving the live chat here in Ireland

SJ asked...
Percy Attfield Y @Chateau Unwrapped! es please open the presents
...more seeds and used jewelry...
Percy Attfield Thank you for the useful & beautiful presents
Isabelle Jarvis Beautiful seeds and jewellery. How can I resist????
Isabelle Jarvis That’s it I must come back so pretty! DO NOT USE THEM ! a thank you Muriel you are very kind and generous!
Helen Alexander @isabelle Jarvis we can all send seeds if you will come back quicker
Isabelle Jarvis HahahaHelen !

👂
No one can hear. Why would viewers like this mess???
Jelena Novakovic Philip, you're a little muffled and faint.
Helen Alexander Everyone please remember to hit the like button xxx

NO ANSWER
Sandi Foster i sure hope the heating is going to be one of the projects for this year
Adrienne Question: will the pergola be completed soon?

PINS AND ACCENTS...🤪
Jo Drakeley Ahhh Phillip I too am a 12th September birthday. I have also collected broaches for more than 40 years (I was very young when I started). My collection is bold and I try to wear one everday!
M Parker @Chateau Unwrapped yes they do! I've noticed that! Philip says certain words just like Steph & she has started saying certain words differently since Philip came. I notice this B4 I knew u were couple

NO ANSWER
Lisa Kilmer I hope someone at the Chateau is assigned to check the huge new garden area - just to be sure all the new things in fact are being watered/not over-watered. I find keeping up with water is a challenge

NO ANSWER
Nana Cherry’s Bedtime Stories What will you do once you’re overwhelmed with gifts and stuff? Material things can add up much too quickly.

NO ANSWER
Natalie Rivera Any workshops coming up? And when are Mummy and Percy coming back to LaLande?
Tina Winther Petersen when is Dan finishing the pergola ?
It has stalled. Ian is not back.
Nancy Alford Nati, how is your apartment coming along?

THE LAKE SURVEYS ARE STILL IN THE WORKS AND A WINE CELLAR IN THE FUTURE.
Cynthia Lambert How is the lake survey going so far?
Cynthia Lambert Are there any plans to search for the undercroft of the chateau?

LATER??? WEDNESDAY.
Debbie Rudolph when is mommy coming to Lalande
Percy Attfield @Debbie Rudolph later this year
Gerald Grady Hi Helen, I’m back on Wednesday
Gerald Grady Night night lovely Lalanders See you all soon

Stephanie Jarvis complained about being tired from painting for Chateau DIY filming.
caroline gooder
3 hours ago (edited)
Love to hear that the marquis's sitting room has Painted Molding now. Wonderful new gifts for Lalande.

...let's hope, NEVER...
Judy Freya Sibayan
5 hours ago
When is Olie’s and Steph’s channel happening?

🍼
Jennifer Runnestrand
5 hours ago
I don't know if it's the dress so I apologize ahead of time but is Nattie pregnant?
DAWN GOUGH
10 hours ago
Is it my imagination, or does Nati appear that she may be making an announcement soon?
Thank you KikiGee.

I popped in very briefly to the live chat and saw one comment that tickled me. Someone posted a nicety regarding Natti, and it had me laughing out loud. Clearly the poor fool tried to type "Natti" but her auto correct changed it into "Nastie". She backtracked a few comments later and apologised for the mistake, but for a brief moment it gave me a frisson of pleasure. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.