The Chateau Diaries #138 Stephanie Jarvis: How begging for $ while I’m rich saved my Vacays, oops chateau

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I stand by what I said regarding the Chateau Honfleur folks. I'm disappointed in them. Do I think they will lose viewership? Probably not. But I think they just may have lost little old me.
I will still watch the Fleuries. I do enjoy their content however I have cancelled my patron contribution and was sure to tell them why.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Well I guess Natti isn’t pregnant.
Tight dress & tequila… so Lalande!
0C1CF175-9EBD-4FCF-A3B4-8F5F6941A479.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How convenient that SJ could walk around just fine and no mention of that pesky back pain??? Seems to be selectively hitting her- at the most opportune times. Or the pain meds are doing the trick possibly? 🙄
If Anna and Phillip and family had not been there It would have been way less interesting. The rest was the same ole, same ole to me.
Fanny was on her best behaviour for the Fleuries. There was far too much Snorty for my taste.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I will still watch the Fleuries. I do enjoy their content however I have cancelled my patron contribution and was sure to tell them why.
I think the Fleuries went because they were helped by Stef in the beginning with YouTube. They felt obligated? Anyway this is their free pass from me if they go back again, then I will think of not watching them.

• Heart
Congrats for naming the thread @OhIDontKnow and thanks once more @ComtesseRose for the new one.
I’m just catching up, but for now, would like to say Happy Easter to you all.
Let’s hope this Easter Bunny doesn’t turn up at the HMN this weekend 🐣🐣🐣
I am far behind but I had to tell you that is the scariest Easter bunny that I have ever seen. LOL I would have been screaming too.

Hurra, Easter miracle! Mummy can see again on both eyes!!
Clara, have you ever heard of Mummy being blind on one eye? Funny, that she chose this moment to mention it....
Being a medical professional that entire thing made no sense about Isabelle's eyes. Either Fanny is lying or there is more to this story than revealed.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't think it will harm their brand. I love the Fleuries and they seemed to be having a good time. The girls seemed to love it too. They are just so much more wholesome than Fanny and her tit show
And really, nothing shows how "off" SJ is like putting her next to NORMAL people. She surrounds herself with misfits for a reason.

Reactions: 21
What on earth has induced Philipp and Anna to go to the HMN and subject themselves and their lovely girls to SJ's bs and mayhem ??? A mystery. I thought they were savvy & sensible. Maybe something to do with Channel 4???? In any case, I've not got the energy to watch. I'll save that horror for tomorrow.

PS : Stupidly pleased with my 'Easter Bonnet'. It fits my avatar paaaaarfectly 😛
I enjoy Phillip and Anna's vlogs so I am going to try to make sense of their visit from their perspective :confused:
When SJ tours around visiting all these other shitoos, she almost always rave about the legendary Easter party she hosted every year, even in her vlogs she would go at great length to reminisce about the parties by including snippets of past years parties.
So I guess Phillip and Anna were told the same stories too and were invited, I can hear SJ saying "it would be fun for the girls!".
And since SJ and her minions visited them bearing gifts and FRK, I guess P and A are just returning the favour.
It must be nice to finally seeing LL in real life and to be able to judge the place with their own eyes.
I would see it as their excursion/weekend course on How NOT To Renovate Your Chateaux.
The real deal is to see if they would repeat their visit to LL.
(I have not watch the vlog so maybe they have explained it)

And I would not be surprised to see the other shitoo owners (SJ visited quite a lot!) to start dropping by too.
I am cringing just to think how embarrassing it would be when they see LL for the first time and to compare the progress they have made with SJ's. SJ has nothing to genuinely be bragged about.

I enjoy Phillip and Anna's vlogs so I am going to try to make sense of their visit from their perspective :confused:
When SJ tours around visiting all these other shitoos, she almost always rave about the legendary Easter party she hosted every year, even in her vlogs she would go at great length to reminisce about the parties by including snippets of past years parties.
So I guess Phillip and Anna were told the same stories too and were invited, I can hear SJ saying "it would be fun for the girls!".
And since SJ and her minions visited them bearing gifts and FRK, I guess P and A are just returning the favour.
It must be nice to finally seeing LL in real life and to be able to judge the place with their own eyes.
I would see it as their excursion/weekend course on How NOT To Renovate Your Chateaux.
The real deal is to see if they would repeat their visit to LL.
(I have not watch the vlog so maybe they have explained it)

And I would not be surprised to see the other shitoo owners (SJ visited quite a lot!) to start dropping by too.
I am cringing just to think how embarrassing it would be when they see LL for the first time and to compare the progress they have made with SJ's. SJ has nothing to genuinely be bragged about.
The Fleuries arrived mid/late afternoon on Saturday, attended the party Saturday night and the Easter Egg Hunt/Brunch on Sunday. Perhaps they stayed until Monday, but I wouldn't be surprised they headed away right after Sunday Brunch for the long drive home.

Reactions: 26
thy to look at them together. Meanwhile, Anna & Phillip - I had hoped they wouldn’t stoop so low. I’m tempted to take a quick look myself, but . . . . .. . . . .I know Stephanie’s effervescence will be per usual over the top, too buoyant for words. Who sent them the Easter Bunny ears? Surely, not one of us!
They have been using those ears for years and years (and no, they are never cleaned).

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ignoring all this stuff about Easter eggs hunts, crap food, odd people and strange attire. I am still at a loss to understand why ANY of you are paying anyone doing this grifting through Patreon? Please, please explain why. What are, even the Fleuries, doing for you that you send them money each month?? Watch them if you enjoy them. They earn money through you tube and advertising/sponsorship. The more people like you make payments through Patreon the more the lazy grifters will use it as their go to method of earning (not even earning) a living. JUST STOP.

• Heart
No! Phi phi is the dog! Did anyone else notice star gazer Mason dancing pogo-ING like a wierd and with Dana's hands all over him! 😕
If only he gazed at stars, but he is much weirder: he stares into the sun and thinks he does not need any more food...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I hate to say it, but I really enjoyed that! I think the suite of rooms for Pillipe, Anna and the girls were really nicely done and the whole weekend looked fun. Adorable that kirsty bought the lambs over, and the various kids looked like they were having fun :D
Of course. When relatively normal people take over in numbers at Stephanie Jarvis' HMN the atmosphere changes considerably. It's what I meant when I said some people are actually fun company. And in the right company, everything tends to look brighter and less dramatic. But it's not a concept Jarvis can exploit for her flogs, or at least not one she knows how to. That's why she needs dramatis personae present like Tess Hoffman, who looked ridiculously over the top, dressed like she was the new Cruella de Vil of the area, with matching make up. She really is the poster board of what a life style like Stephanie Jarvis and she adhere to can do to ones body and appearance: she's turning fourty this years but looks much, much older.

• Heart
I think the Fleuries went because they were helped by Stef in the beginning with YouTube. They felt obligated? Anyway this is their free pass from me if they go back again, then I will think of not watching them.
My assumption is Anna and Philip know nothing of the negative backlash surrounding SJ, her downward spiral, or what exposure and criticism exists here. 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
You say that but I don't recall him ever giving Selmar's dog any attention. There were a few dogs there, he didn't show them any interest, Steph probably knows he wants everything he sees, just watch him at the junk shops...
Yes he is very selective of the types of animals he likes it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.