The Chateau Diaries #138 Stephanie Jarvis: How begging for $ while I’m rich saved my Vacays, oops chateau

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be prepared to be blamed. I fear there's a big fat sob story coming up about how, driven by her past of being bullied, us Tattlers made her feel.
This is why I said I don’t think I could read here if I was one of the people putting my life out there on social media. Marie should definitely not be reading here. I haven’t watched her show, but after seeing some of her posts you guys have put here (especially the one today) it makes me concerned for her. I agree with whoever recommended she get off social media completely.

Reactions: 14
And it takes 2 to tango. He should take on half of the responsibility. It's awful when after a divorce it's usually the woman who has to look after the kids most of the time while the man ....
It's awful that in most cases it's easier for the woman to take care for the kids when she got rid of the man. It's sad actually.

Reactions: 6
My grandmother who came from a posh family and grew up in a grand manor house with servants, always said we'll have to get a 'little man' in. :oops::D
haha thats funny...in The Netherlands we say when we need a person for a job..in and around the house .we hebben een mannetje nodig, translated..we need a little man..my grandparents just called a tennant farmer to to the job...for free:eek: and no i dont do that...we pay...

Reactions: 21
Actually some might argue that your relative that owns over 750 guns in fact has very thin skin. Nobody needs 1 gun let alone over 750.
The American “right to bear arms” is not a concept held in well regard around the world.
With everything we have lived through and how government has treated it's citizens in the past two years, I feel more than ever we need guns if we want them. I don't have one btw, but feel I should get my license for that next.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I'm sure that rejection was difficult to hear, but she's so much better off staying away from there .... but it also means she should know she doesn't owe Stephanie any loyalty and can share her experiences publicly, if she chooses
As much as I would love to hear some inside information I think it's awful if she shared it on YouTube. Lower than low. That's what I can't forgive Selmar... Fight for your rights on whatever legally ways but don't wash your dirty laundry in the Internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As much as I would love to hear some inside information I think it's awful if she shared it on YouTube. Lower than low. That's what I can't forgive Selmar... Fight for your rights on whatever legally ways but don't wash your dirty laundry in the Internet.
Selmar was in the right to stand up for himself. SJ has no problem putting everything out there for the world to see. Especially if Nutti was bullying him and SJ didn't do anything to stop it. It makes her look bad in the long run. Not Selmar.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m still new at this…
There's only one thing so far in the world I've discovered I will not eat. I rejected it aged one and quite right I was. Tapioca and all its spawn, re-gusting.
But dude. Rose-flavored tiramisu??????
Five Spode chamberpots, man.
Thank you for taking so many for the team.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am still trying to find the real reason Potty wasn't there, because he usually does not miss an Easter party if he can help it, also because many of the friends that do come for Easter are his friends who he introduced to Stephanie Jarvis. My closest guess at the moment, lacking anything concrete, is that he can't be at the shittoo at the same time as Larkin and his family. Something happened between them last Christmas, there has been a huge disagreements of sorts and I don't think it is resolved yet. I've asked around, but the official reason for his absence is that he's too busy with the formula 1 stuff.
Keep digging please @Clara Burnett - we're all ears 😛

Reactions: 21
While we are waiting for the new thread, You might enjoy watching this video about "Pateron Amassador" program. SJ was thrilled to let us know she was invited to be a PA, meanwhile it is something anyone with Pateron can join. Lord if her mouth is moving she is lying.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Sorry! But Cajun, Acadia and Zydeco are both terms used specifically to denote French folk music within the French speaking regions of the Americas, and not in France itself. In France, this type of music comes under the simple heading of 'folklorique' but each region, such as the Bretons, or the Basque regions use different terms, as well as different instruments. 🙂

Thank you so much for this - you've given me the exact information I needed!
I don't think my question was clear enough, but this is what I wanted - what it's called in France.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Indeed and i also think they follow Selmar a long time already...they dont seem to be people who take just anybody in..in my opinion at least. I have the feeling they also like that knights and fairytalestuff...
I feel the same way. They wouldn't allow him to volunteer at their chateau without watching all his vlogs, and all of the LL vlogs first, would they?

Reactions: 8
For true, I should’ve stated it is similar to Cajun Zydeco and the music of the Fais Do-Do of my childhood. My own experience colored the language. I can only plead exhaustion from the neurologist sticking pins in me and making me jump like a toad on a griddle for half the day. Mea culpa.🥴
Thank you for responding to me, though! I was thinking of Zydeco, even though I knew that was strictly a Lousiana/America thing.
My excuse was the late night....not as dramatic as yours! Hope you're doing better and appreciate your responding to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.