The Chateau Diaries #138 Stephanie Jarvis: How begging for $ while I’m rich saved my Vacays, oops chateau

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Clara, you said you are visiting yourself. It looks like a lovely time to be there - as long as the cooking isn't down to you - or the cleaning. I noticed no Ian and his wife. Has there actually been a fall out or has it just been agreed that Ian would be happier no longer being there?
Yes, but like I explained: the lovely time has nothing to do with the location or the main characters of her soap opera. If I can, I try to avoid being part of the shenanigans and stay the hell away from the excesses that are at the base of Stephanies parties.
As for Ian and his wife: my understanding is Tina is sensible enough to keep them out of the partying scene.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Maybe someone knows how to check this, but I'd love to know what their sub numbers were before Stephanie's visit to them in January 2021, and if her doing so gave them a big boost at that time that they feel they owe her a thank you .... She certainly milked their visit with the thumbnail and link. It will be interesting to see if her subs go up because of their visit. She's at 184k today ...
Fanny did her best to suck every last drop she could out of the Fleuries this weekend - Fanny is desperate!

Stephanie Jarvis usually charges her "friends" a considerable fee for their stay for the Easter weekend. Yes: you need to have an invitation to come, but you still have to pay.

Different Ian. Welcome and our wiki is a great starting point!
I bet the Fleuries didn't pay! Fanny should be paying them for the cost of their gas and the added viewership they will attract.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Justice for Diesel!

ZIggy (who is very cute) is allowed in the house and stays in the bedroom, but Diesel was never allowed to sleep in a bedroom? I know that Selmar said that Diesel couldn't walk up the stairs (seems ok in the new chateau he's staying at), when asked why he wasn't sleeping in a bedroom in the Shitshow during one live, but we all know that it was warmer in the shaggin' wagon than in the Lalaland!
It was dogs galore at the shittoo anyway this weekend, with The Fleuries, Cisca Vennard and Jen Smit bringing their pups...Stephanie Jarvis could not but pretend to care for them and the reunion with the attached old "friends".

Oh so Mason was there. I was wondering who the guy was in the dark suit. I certainly wasn’t expecting him to be a guest. Amazing that there isn’t any awkwardness with the past, the current and the future bedmates. So freaking weird man!
What makes you think there's no awkwardness? Must be her smoke and mirrors still working wonders ! Awkwardness rules each and every event at her HMN really, whether it is visible in her flogs or not.

So who was missing? Teabag potts, Marie, Kat, Ian, Selmar, Scotman
Indeed. Well spotted.

Reactions: 29
Rather grudgingly, which is a good start for a Monday, I thought the way the bedroom for the little girls (I know we avoid mentioning children but I just have to say that I think of those two as the Fleurettes) was kitted out - accessorised, is phaps a better word - quite thoughtfully.

There again, what else would you expect from the eternal child princess that inhabits SJ's mid-40s body and mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just watched the latest Chateau Diaries Makes Me Want to Heave episode. Although I couldn’t watch it until the end. Philip dancing prancing wearing the beautiful ring, not, and meeting the guests as Lord Of The Manor just makes me have the creeps. Stephanie how can you?
Suggested 🧵 - Chateau Diaries Makes Me Want to Heave

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder who the Fleuries were drawn to (if anyone) from the assembled company? I don't imagine Dana, Mason or Tess would be their kind of people. Steve and Sara would bore anyone to sleep. I can see them enjoying the company of Marie Larkin perhaps?

Reactions: 36
Sara the Sewist -

"Blue and yellow, how French!"

Could these people be any more OUT OF TOUCH!?!?!

You idiots have had a Ukrainian in your house for weeks and that's your first thought on these colors? Why even include this comment, unless you're really that clueless?
Steve and Sarah - desperate to be included.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Kirstie's lambs gave Stephanie a dose of death by cuteness overload! OMG the squealing banshee strikes again.

Some of the guests seem to be nice and normal. Basically the ones with children. But then anyone compared to the charletain seems normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rather grudgingly, which is a good start for a Monday, I thought the way the bedroom for the little girls (I know we avoid mentioning children but I just have to say that I think of those two as the Fleurettes) was kitted out - accessorised, is phaps a better word - quite thoughtfully.
I wouldn't call that thoughtfully, but exploitative: Stephanie Jarvis does not often host children, because she sees them as rivals in the attention seeking game she is constantly playing, so when she can't avoid the situation, she turns it into something more favorable by putting earlier received gifts on display, things she likes to receive more of and making it all look nonchalant and coincidental. Off camera you can bet she appointed each and every "nice gesture" to the visitors ("Look girls, I have put jewelry for you in those boxes...but only for tonights party, I need you to give them back to me because they are mine").

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
There again, what else would you expect from the eternal child princess that inhabits SJ's mid-40s body and mind.
The way she enacted unexpectedly discovering that "temple" in the woods that Larkin put on display especially for her and only her, perfectly underlines your words. It's so cringeworthy, yet nobody dares to reach out and give that woman the mental aid she obviously and desperately needs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Suggested🧵 - Chateau de LaLande is the Best Little Whorehouse In France😉

And given very very little screen time, not even a mention "look who has arrived...", "look who is here...l
Fanny only had eyes for the Fleuries!
Don't see Fanny putting up a picture with Steve & Sara for clickbait! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Stephanie Jarvis usually charges her "friends" a considerable fee for their stay for the Easter weekend. Yes: you need to have an invitation to come, but you still have to pay.

Different Ian. Welcome and our wiki is a great starting point!
Pretty hard to look like your winning in life if you have to charge your friends to come and visit. 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I wonder who the Fleuries were drawn to (if anyone) from the assembled company? I don't imagine Dana, Mason or Tess would be their kind of people. Steve and Sara would bore anyone to sleep. I can see them enjoying the company of Marie Larkin perhaps?
I just wonder Jeeves if they wanted to check out their "competition" ?? '
They will not be worried when they see the place ! :ROFLMAO: ;)

The way she enacted unexpectedly discovering that "temple" in the woods that Larkin put on display especially for her and only her, perfectly underlines your words. It's so cringeworthy, yet nobody dares to reach out and give that woman the mental aid she obviously and desperately needs
Clara .... she really should have let the children there find it !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I had to ask this question before I go back and read everything… Did anyone else see Mason on the dance floor? Was that him?

No! Phi phi is the dog! Did anyone else notice star gazer Mason dancing pogo-ING like a wierd and with Dana's hands all over him! 😕
Yes….I thought that was him. 😂

I’ve just watched Marie Wilki s channel from Haworth…..that poor girl…she needs a hug and a good talk…she just seems so unhappy and nothing seems to help shift it. Would going back to Lalande help as at least she knows everyone there….if I was her Mum I would be very concerned.
It is very confusing to me as she couldn’t wait to move to England and now she has moved back to France and seems to be going from place to place like Selmar. .

You forgot Tess’s creepy doll. 😳😳🤣
It was probably underneath her dress or maybe the dog got it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Out of all the 30+ guests there why did she use them for a thumbnail? The latest CD video thumbnail with the flurrys is sending a message to all those who have been putting them against each other comparing, subs, views & stats. I have always said they are all the same & should be perceived as such. The same goes for Dan & Annalise, Selmar,Tat & Nati, they will always end up eating & partying together & their aim is to make viewers look like f00ls while they are earning money from them. Look at what happened between SJ & Ch4, she made most of her patrons & viewers go after Ch4 by accusing them of the Dutch BF reveal only for her to give them exclusive access to projects her patrons had paid for. CDIY had dumped her & stopped mentioning & tagging her on their instagram for months, all the others have been filming since January or February & have since finished filming. MPK closed his patreon account for a few weeks because he wanted to sell his traced art only for him open the account again after he had sold his 'art' & the patrons were still there. These people are all manipulators who think the viewers are stupid, this is why we should treat them all the same & not fall for their stories, they can't t be trusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.