The Chateau Diaries #138 Stephanie Jarvis: How begging for $ while I’m rich saved my Vacays, oops chateau

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephanie looked like a daytime bleep in that dress, looking for her next client. Positively awful. It looked dirty and worn down.
Natalie - you’ve got to ask, what in world was that lace up slut number.
Tess? Lost trashed out soul. Stephanie thought she looked gorgeous. Of course she would, taste in her mouth.
There is no refinement among these 3 ladies of the day, into the night.
The trees and tree structure/frame looks like it is left over from a Christmas tree lot.
I swore I wouldn’t watch but then I did - and now I’m sorry I did.
Who in the world was that dingbat in the kitchen standing next to the guy talking about the DRINKS. And then that Cruella creature, kitchen wench in her strapless dress, went on a date/dance night with Dan?
Then the disco dance thing. Another WTF moment.
Miracle eyesight moment in the chapel.
I could rant on, but that’s enough for now.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Congrats for naming the thread @OhIDontKnow and thanks once more @ComtesseRose for the new one.
I’m just catching up, but for now, would like to say Happy Easter to you all.
Let’s hope this Easter Bunny doesn’t turn up at the HMN this weekend 🐣🐣🐣
Oh in the pic there- bless them!
Such terrified little ones!
Wrong on so many levels!!!
🥴😳😱

Reactions: 7
Well it looks like The Wizard of Ooze has successfully diverted attention from her crumbling shattoo, sequestered funds and nonexistent accounts for another week. Thanks for all those Tattlers who’ve taken one for the team watching. I simply cannot. Perhaps the Fleuries will do something on their vlog.

Reactions: 23
I don't think it will harm their brand. I love the Fleuries and they seemed to be having a good time. The girls seemed to love it too. They are just so much more wholesome than Fanny and her tit show
I admittedly haven’t watched the Easter episode yet- see the thumbnail- with A & P to get viewers in though. I agree that it shouldn’t hurt the Fleuries, it would take something catastrophic with them to turn the viewers off. They are really lovable! So if anything it was a + for the HMN it sounds like- just going on the comments here. Well good for Phillip and Anna- keeping it classy!!! 😍🐣💐🐰
*It won’t change my mind about SJ ever!!! 😳

Reactions: 18
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to my "Glam or Scram" review of Lalande's 2022 Easter Party!

First off, SJ, bedecked with gargantuan pieces of jewelry, wears a pale yellow-ish dress by South African designer, Spero Villioti originally made for someone who's now dead. Who knew that Stephanie Jarvis would show up at her own Easter party dressed as Miss Havisham. That dress is awful--it looks like an old and derelict wedding gown from 1992! She says she feels like a princess in her dress--but we say she looks like a giant yellow napa cabbage! SJ IS DEFINITELY SCRAM!

Meanwhile, Anna de Fleurie, shows up in a sophisticated magenta dress with a matching black belt and blazer, making her look like a million dollars! Her ensemble definitely makes her look classier than the overdressed host. ANNA'S UNQUESTIONABLY GLAM!

cd369.png

Simplicity is key. Annalise wears a simple but elegant navy blue dress paired with a lovely shawl. She's a sight to behold in that beautiful and glamorous dress. GLAM. (Dan, it's definitely your loss on this one!)

cd370.png

There's no question that Marie (de Larkin) is one of the more sophisticated dressed women at the party! She knows how to dress (and dress her age)! GLAM!

cd377.png

This gun-toting Dutch woman looks like she may have missed the memo, and looks a little confused. Is she in a country-western-themed party or Great Gatsby? Is she in 1922 or 1978? SCRAM.

cd371.png

Dubbed by SJ as the sexiest dress of the night, this glamazon can bully anyone she wants on Tinder's 50 and up category! She could wear this dress again to the next Women of the Streets Convention in Atlantic City. SCRAM.

cd374.png

Dana, the night's designated cook looks really dashing in her very simple but urbane dress. But being stuck in the kitchen slaving away all night, she must have smelt like sauteed something! Mason Dwinnell must have enjoyed taking whiffs of her olfactory jumble of fried garlic, olive oil, anchovies, fennel and black mold! GLAM.

cd376.png

cd378.png

Tess Hoffman shows up in a dress that looks like fake tattoos! Is she going through a Goth phase at age 40? Can someone who knows her actually suggest a good psychiatrist or at least a therapist for her to see? She may have missed out on all the fun in her teens and is now making up for lost time! SCRAM.

cd373.png

Tatinnette looks like, well, an old aunt.

cd375.png

Well, Yentas...til next the Lalande party!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Sabine is at the Easter Hunt
Did anyone else think Dan and Sabine had something going on?

I hate to say it, but I really enjoyed that! I think the suite of rooms for Pillipe, Anna and the girls were really nicely done and the whole weekend looked fun. Adorable that kirsty bought the lambs over, and the various kids looked like they were having fun :D
Yes, it had the old vibe back, the long camera hold on Phillis' face when he looked at the lambs was a bit unnecessary..

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Lucky for Fanny she had a beautiful day to slap on some god awful jewellery , prance about the forest and find Easter Eggs and have lunch out in the open near the cloths lines by the fountain!
With all the little children there ..... why couldn't they find the Big Deal Eggs ( I was disappointed when I saw them... if it was me I would have a huge egg sitting there as the grand prize ) that was so mean of her but ..... that is what she is!
I would have paid money to see Bag Head put those eggs way up in the trees!

There were 2 Easter Miracles -

Number 1 is Mummy....... she can see!
When I saw Fanny in the Chapel and she started on the story of a Miracle I immediately thought " Oh the Chapel Guy is coming back " .... nuh it was a Easter Miracle Lie ..... did Mummy have both eyes done at the same time??
If so - she had only one patch over a eye. If they were done individually as they like to do I am VERY sure we would have had to see that and hear about it all in a sad face ..... this could have soften the Where is the Account ? questions - she is desperate to make people forget about that!

Miracle 2 ..... now I could be wrong as my eyes aren't as good as Mummy's but Cuz was not on display !
Did he have a tanti and told Fanny where to put her pink phone or was he in bed with exhaustion from doing all the jobs that seems to drop on his desk !

I am not "going there" with the need to provide Fanny with little lambs for display.... bit like Cuz actually.

Finally....... Fanny and Nasty Natti..... give Diesel back his Spode Dog's Bowl !!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
No mention of the true maening of Easter. Do they even know? I thought she was going to say something about the true meaning when she went in to the chapel-but no!
To be fair, I don't think the chapel is the place to discuss a pagan ritual/festival...........:D

That jewelry though........ I know we all have different taste, but it certainly wasn't mine; it reminded me of medieval kings' jewels.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Stephanie looked like a daytime bleep in that dress, looking for her next client. Positively awful. It looked dirty and worn down.
Tess? Lost trashed out soul. Stephanie thought she looked gorgeous. Of course she would, taste in her mouth.
The trees and tree structure/frame looks like it is left over from a Christmas tree lot.
Who in the world was that dingbat in the kitchen standing next to the guy talking about the DRINKS. And then that Cruella creature, kitchen wench in her strapless dress, went on a date/dance night with Dan?
I wonder if Dan dipped out of the dinner because Dana was there?

• Haha
  • Wow
Having had early onset cataracts, I know a little bit about cataracts at least. They remove the natural lens and replace it with an artificial one - the loss of sight is gradual but far more slow in the elderly than young people. I went from a weird thin line on my lens to only seeing light in 6 months, whereas my mother it was more like 2 years. So Lockdown wasn't long enough for it to develop with IJ as suggested by SJ. For Glaucoma, I don't think they replace a lens - they do other things to relieve the pressure. I think old SJ was either not listening and therefore misinformed, or is embellishing what she knows about her mother's eyes. IJ was probably 'legally blind' in one eye - which is not the same as not being able to see at all. And the opthamologist probably used Lazer surgery or something similar to relieve the pressure, not replace the lens. You do have to wonder why this was not done years ago.................

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Having had early onset cataracts, I know a little bit about cataracts at least. They remove the natural lens and replace it with an artificial one - the loss of sight is gradual but far more slow in the elderly than young people. I went from a weird thin line on my lens to only seeing light in 6 months, whereas my mother it was more like 2 years. So Lockdown wasn't long enough for it to develop with IJ as suggested by SJ. For Glaucoma, I don't think they replace a lens - they do other things to relieve the pressure. I think old SJ was either not listening and therefore misinformed, or is embellishing what she knows about her mother's eyes. IJ was probably 'legally blind' in one eye - which is not the same as not being able to see at all. And the opthamologist probably used Lazer surgery or something similar to relieve the pressure, not replace the lens. You do have to wonder why this was not done years ago.................
Agree. She couldn’t see out of that blind eye because of a lens problem not a nerve problem. But the good eye that had the bleed could very well have been from having CoVid. It causes all kinds of vascular problems. The fact that she’s been walking around with cataracts with all the money she has doesn’t make any sense.

Reactions: 25
Did anyone else think Dan and Sabine had something going on?

Yes, it had the old vibe back, the long camera hold on Phillis' face when he looked at the lambs was a bit unnecessary..
Close up of PJ’s thinning hair- could see the dyed scalp there- and the “man bun” (Low pony?) he was not having a good hair weekend- not that he ever does. 💁🏼‍♀️ Sorry but he gets under my skin!!! Ugh!

Yes I just realized he was on the patio when Nutti was showing off her dress :)
How she chose that dress for Easter???- I’ll never know- with the red shawl looked like for Christmas or New Years Eve. Tasteless!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to my "Glam or Scram" review of Lalande's 2022 Easter Party!

First off, SJ, bedecked with gargantuan pieces of jewelry, wears a pale yellow-ish dress by South African designer, Spero Villioti originally made for someone who's now dead. Who knew that Stephanie Jarvis would show up at her own Easter party dressed as Miss Havisham. That dress is awful--it looks like an old and derelict wedding gown from 1992! She says she feels like a princess in her dress--but we say she looks like a giant yellow napa cabbage! SJ IS DEFINITELY SCRAM!

Meanwhile, Anna de Fleurie, shows up in a sophisticated magenta dress with a matching black belt and blazer, making her look like a million dollars! Her ensemble definitely makes her look classier than the overdressed host. ANNA'S UNQUESTIONABLY GLAM!

View attachment 1202033

Simplicity is key. Annalise wears a simple but elegant navy blue dress paired with a lovely shawl. She's a sight to behold in that beautiful and glamorous dress. GLAM. (Dan, it's definitely your loss on this one!)

View attachment 1202046

There's no question that Marie (de Larkin) is one of the more sophisticated dressed women at the party! She knows how to dress (and dress her age)! GLAM!

View attachment 1202047

This gun-toting Dutch woman looks like she may have missed the memo, and looks a little confused. Is she in a country-western-themed party or Great Gatsby? Is she in 1922 or 1978? SCRAM.

View attachment 1202048

Dubbed by SJ as the sexiest dress of the night, this glamazon can bully anyone she wants on Tinder's 50 and up category! She could wear this dress again to the next Women of the Streets Convention in Atlantic City. SCRAM.

View attachment 1202050

Dana, the night's designated cook looks really dashing in her very simple but urbane dress. But being stuck in the kitchen slaving away all night, she must have smelt like sauteed something! Mason Dwinnell must have enjoyed taking whiffs of her olfactory jumble of fried garlic, olive oil, anchovies, fennel and black mold! GLAM.

View attachment 1202052

View attachment 1202058

Tess Hoffman shows up in a dress that looks like fake tattoos! Is she going through a Goth phase at age 40? Can someone who knows her actually suggest a good psychiatrist or at least a therapist for her to see? She may have missed out on all the fun in her teens and is now making up for lost time! SCRAM.

View attachment 1202053

Tatinnette looks like, well, an old aunt.

View attachment 1202057

Well, Yentas...til next the Lalande party!
Several questionable “costume” choices- 😳
I also didn’t recognize the gentleman in the kitchen/ balding with googly eyes? No idea- but not surprising. The whole affair to me was hard to believe- besides the Easter Egg Hunt- that this was a gathering for Easter??? 🥴 Where I come from, Easter is about visiting with family, going to church and having family Easter lunch afterwards. Not dancing or drinking- or partying! Sorry- we must just be boring- I guess it’s whatever you are accustomed to!!! I don’t think we’ve missed out on anything though.

Reactions: 20
Finally....... Fanny and Nasty Natti..... give Diesel back his Spode Dog's Bowl !!!!!
Justice for Diesel!

ZIggy (who is very cute) is allowed in the house and stays in the bedroom, but Diesel was never allowed to sleep in a bedroom? I know that Selmar said that Diesel couldn't walk up the stairs (seems ok in the new chateau he's staying at), when asked why he wasn't sleeping in a bedroom in the Shitshow during one live, but we all know that it was warmer in the shaggin' wagon than in the Lalaland!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well it looks like The Wizard of Ooze has successfully diverted attention from her crumbling shattoo, sequestered funds and nonexistent accounts for another week. Thanks for all those Tattlers who’ve taken one for the team watching. I simply cannot. Perhaps the Fleuries will do something on their vlog.

I'm with you, I CANNOT watch those lying, conniving, arrogant, entitled pieces of 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I find it weird that they can cuddle and fuss over the lambs but then think nothing of eating them. Those dear lambs are not allowed to become adult sheep, they are bred to eat. Yes I'm a vegetarian, so do your worst.
I'm really interested in farming and farm life and can't watch most of those shows any more because....death of animals. I still eat meat but less and less, maybe six days a month.
You're allowed to eat any diet you wish, here, and everywhere else.
What are you serving for veggie Easter?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just finished the Easter episode and I loved it!! Very little Snorts and the Fleuries’ babies had soo much fun! All the kids did- it was a better vibe all around- Steph wasn’t bouncing off the walls and she seemed genuine pleased to host everyone.

I just finished the Easter episode and I loved it!! Very little Snorts and the Fleuries’ babies had soo much fun! All the kids did- it was a better vibe all around- Steph wasn’t bouncing off the walls and she seemed genuine pleased to host everyone.
Genuinely*

Oh so Mason was there. I was wondering who the guy was in the dark suit. I certainly wasn’t expecting him to be a guest. Amazing that there isn’t any awkwardness with the past, the current and the future bedmates. So freaking weird man!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh so Mason was there. I was wondering who the guy was in the dark suit. I certainly wasn’t expecting him to be a guest. Amazing that there isn’t any awkwardness with the past, the current and the future bedmates. So freaking weird man!
Saw it stated here in the last thread, I think, he was visiting Tess locally and would be attending.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.