The Chateau Diaries #137 Fraudie Fannie finagles finances from foolish fading female fanatics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets talk about Selmar..i watched that high tea in the tower..it was all very akward..How old are these people...around 80? I think they are very lonely, and they want a nice soul around..nothing wrong with that..but i have an strange feeling about it all..i also have the idea they are in the same flow like Selmar...who goes to a high tea dressed up like a musketeer... :oops: have to say i like the couple..no mistake about that...and i wish them well..i only hope nobodies feelings gets hurt in the progress..

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Fanny does not want heating in the chateau because it removes her excuse to be away for the coldest three months of the year. If she can we warm at the chateau, her patrons will realise she does not go away because she cannot stay - she goes away because she wants to escape chateau life. Also, some pesky commentator might point out that as she has heating and as the B&B is fully booked out all season, she should be running the B^B the whole year to 1. Contribute to her own renovations 2. To allow all the grannies who thought they could come and dance in the kitchen the chance to them. She sold them a dream for her patronage.
Didn't she originally start the Patreon account because covid shut down her B&B business and she cried poverty? So, now that things are up and running and FULLY BOOKED she should thank those who rescued her in her time of need :rolleyes: and shut down the Patreon. The fact that she doesn't says a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
i hope the fleuries play the eastergame well..and show on their vlogs what a lying fraude that woman is..i guess that will be the last encounter they will have..That whole English YT chateaucommunity works very strange...they dont seem to like eachother..and still they hang out together...i dont get that...i guess its like cousin Violet says...i have plenty of friends i dont like... ;) but money is all that counts...
You said play the Easter game and I think of Squid Game 🦑 Hope all LL guests make it out alive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh Selmar ... time lapse for the chewing at high tea, with music that blared out strong! I jumped and then laughed my head off!
The poor man is SO awkward. (video starts at the part where I jumped and then laughed!)

Bill and Vivianne are lovely people. I really enjoyed the tour and the history of their place! I'm super impressed with their reno. The new double glaced windows that are styled in keeping with the original, having hired a roofer, and a mason, and it sounds like they have electric heating (which I assume must be pricey, but at least it sounds like they heat the place), and obviously Bill does very through and neat work. Impressive. I do have to say, that I don't care for everything being so white and flat and undecorated (in the Canadian meaning of that), but they obviously put their priorities in the right place. When they want to sell they will have a piece of property that has added value and the colour and lack of furniture and items to make it have more life can be added by any new owner. Personally, if I was buying a place I'd like to take it over after Bill and Viv have done their thing! They have done all the hard basics and leave the fun stuff of decorating and furnishing!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm tempted to advise Anna to take a few granola bars and sweaters, but I'm sure she will be well-prepared.
It's odd, but Le Fleur "grifting" does not seem to bother me like the wine-swilling vacation taking, china collecting SJ.
Because YOU CAN SEE THE RESULTS (and I LOVE IT😂) rather than steph's pension grabbing scam. Let's be honest Le Fleur's are selling exclusivity, simplistic luxury, and High quality contents. Rather than steph's complex immoral and unethical schemes (also broken and unfulfilled promises). The longer i think about it the more sorry i feel for Christie's to even collaborating with her (If anyone here from Sotheby's or Pierre Berge's Auction, you need to do a collaboration with Anna ASAP! If Anna can model a PIPE like it's a Roger Vivier Shoes she can do easily on anything). It's also impressive that Anna and Phillip manage to pull it off despite of being busy on having children, with their married life, this HUGE PROJECT, professional task, etc. I really do admire both of them and I don't see any wrong on them having a Patreon!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Phillip has had films entered at the Cannes Film Festival and of course Anna was a successful designer at Balmain. Now she has long term plans to develop her wallpapers (which we've all seen her create by hand) and other home furnishings, as well as many other creative endeavors. Not to mention their lovely guest house which is being beautifully restored by real craftsmen. This dynamic couple are going places, with a Youtube chanel that's growing in leaps and bounds. All SJ and Squirrel do is scheme and wallow in their own squalor. The contrast is astounding.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
High tea for Selmar today, seems a bit wasted on him, conversation is lost on him... but such gracious hosts.
although Selmar was awkward as usual, I think his new hosts were thrilled to give a tour, they dressed up and had the high tea all set up and candles.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Lets talk about Selmar..i watched that high tea in the tower..it was all very akward..How old are these people...around 80? I think they are very lonely, and they want a nice soul around..nothing wrong with that..but i have an strange feeling about it all..i also have the idea they are in the same flow like Selmar...who goes to a high tea dressed up like a musketeer... :oops: have to say i like the couple..no mistake about that...and i wish them well..i only hope nobodies feelings gets hurt in the progress..
They're lovely people, and chatty, but it's lost on Selmar... his English consists of "wow, shitoe, look at dat, hahahahahahaha, and very nice"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Still catching up from being mia yesterday. Have you all watched Life in La Champagne? Kirsty is interviewed at her new home. If I knew how to post the episode I would. Never heard of this YT channel either. ❤
I watched this, what a surprise did you note the complete change in kirstys demeanour ? where did the quiet shy unassuming Kirsty disappear to, is she just super confident and comfortable in her own space or do we have two kirsty personalities 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I watched this, what a surprise did you note the complete change in kirstys demeanour ? where did the quiet shy unassuming Kirsty disappear to, is she just super confident and comfortable in her own space or do we have two kirsty personalities 🤔
I disagree. She's the most consistent personality of the CD characters! She has always seemed confident to me, I don't see shy at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
On another note. The Littlest Chateau is a hoot. Such a breathe of fresh air and she does a bit of a cooking show at times as they are working On their chateau mostly outdoors right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I disagree. She's the most consistent personality of the CD characters! She has always seemed confident to me, I don't see shy at all!
Same here. Kirsty seems the only grounded and sensible one of all the characters at the HMN. I find it hard to believe Kirtsy would truly be sucked into SJ's antics. However, are we seeing what's really there, or just what the camera wants us to see?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Found it very strange......I am unable to understand Selma'rs need to dress like that, and feel concerned for these lovable and vulnerable seniors. Selmar has a brain disconnect. Sad for him.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Hard to believe that they are taking the little girls there, or even that they are going.
Stephanie is the one who introduced them on youtube, told them to set up a patreon for the improvements/renovations, tax free. So I think this is just them being gracious and returning the favor imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good evening Stephanie. Slow and steady win the race. Are you getting nervous? I would be.

Did your Dad and Mom teach you that honesty is the best policy or not so much?

I know your partners are there. It might be a good time for some “crisis management”discussions. I would think that Mrs. Baghead could help you immensely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.