The Chateau Diaries #137 Fraudie Fannie finagles finances from foolish fading female fanatics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If memory serves me .... I don't think this piano is even hers. Wasn't it leant to her by someone? Look how she's taking care of it! It's easy enough to drape it with an old sheet to protect it. Even if she does own it, why give this dim wit more when she shows she's not taking care of what she already has?
She amasses, then discards, and destroys. Sick toddler.

A course of sickening sweet, passive aggressive jabs a la princess will definitely be on the menu. 😉
My goodness. I hope that they have had their anti love bombing vaccinations.

Stephanie is the one who introduced them on youtube, told them to set up a patreon for the improvements/renovations, tax free. So I think this is just them being gracious and returning the favor imo.
Yes, but....... Again,,, Fraudie Fannie is using these good people for her own selfish and greedy purposes. Deplorable.

I assumed she got the topsoil from Belgium🤣
Well if she had, it might have been true topsoil!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I disagree. She's the most consistent personality of the CD characters! She has always seemed confident to me, I don't see shy at all!
I agree....the way she is when on CLL vlogs is exactly what I saw in the interview.
The one thing I truly admired was the way she skillfully and respectfully turned the conversation away from CLL. That interviewer was clearly over the moon about Stephanie and wanted to prattle on and on about it. I love how Kristie was able to stop him cold, after saying some nice things, and steer him to her chickens!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I am getting off this ride
you are already giving up? You haven’t even heard the stories, no one else has heard before. That Kristie had a secret affair with Selmar, which drove Natti mad because she secretly was a lesbian until that moment and felt love for Kristie.
But then Natti turned straight, bashed Selmar for that and takes her revenge out on Amaury now. And when Kristy was burning down the roots in the moat, she accidentally heated up the sceptic tanks which resulted in a reversed overpressure backflow. That’s why the whole lalande covenant made holiday in Venice, with only a skeleton crew back there to clean up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Found it very strange......I am unable to understand Selma'rs need to dress like that, and feel concerned for these lovable and vulnerable seniors. Selmar has a brain disconnect. Sad for him.
The first words out of Selmar's mouth, before he took that long walk from the gate to the front door, I didn't even understand! I had to rewind many times, and just gave up. I hope this works out for all of them, though. They seem to get on well enough.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Selmar’s latest flog is so cute (and yah, curious costume choice)! Since he’s been at this chateau, it’s clear to me that he is challenged while he simultaneously ‘films’ and listens. For various reason(s), he misses many opportunities to dig deeper. He doesn’t come across as someone who is interested or knowledgeable about history. That being said, it is clear to myself that he is more interested in the ‘spirit’ of a place and chooses his surroundings accordingly.
Remaining at the HMN, must been been absolute heartbreak after his experience with Nutti; whatever happened (we have a very good idea) was felt deeply by Selmar.

Selmar is very airy; I do sense that he can drop like hammer though and of course I don’t know how this really manifests… I think he is a complicated person.
So… his flog was cute and my favourite moment was at the end when he pulled up each of stockings as he heading out the gate; one stocking at a time (if only he was being poetic🤣🤭).
30E62E76-9EE6-4C5F-8521-AD8A350DD125.jpeg

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The first words out of Selmar's mouth, before he took that long walk from the gate to the front door, I didn't even understand! I had to rewind many times, and just gave up. I hope this works out for all of them, though. They seem to get on well enough.
what did it sound like? I’ll let it run through the enterprise’s ship universal translator.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Selmar’s latest flog is so cute (and yah, curious costume choice)! Since he’s been at this chateau, it’s clear to me that he is challenged while he simultaneously ‘films’ and listens. For various reason(s), he misses many opportunities to dig deeper. He doesn’t come across as someone who is interested or knowledgeable about history. That being said, it is clear to myself that he is more interested in the ‘spirit’ of a place and chooses his surroundings accordingly.
Remaining at the HMN, must been been absolute heartbreak after his experience with Nutti; whatever happened (we have a very good idea) was felt deeply by Selmar.

Selmar is very airy; I do sense that he can drop like hammer though and of course I don’t know how this really manifests… I think he is a complicated person.
So… his flog was cute and my favourite moment was at the end when he pulled up each of stockings as he heading out the gate; one stocking at a time (if only he was being poetic🤣🤭).
View attachment 1197363
There aren't any vlogs I would continue to watch that have all the glitches in them that Selmar's has. He has a spirit about him that is very endearing and it does engage me enough to want to know what happens next for him! I want him to be at peace and to be happy and am hopeful this is the place for him! I'd forgotten about him pulling up his socks! You know, maybe he thinks it's funny, too, so he kept that in when he edited! Maybe he has more of a sense of humor than I realize!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Here we go..
Same here. Kirsty seems the only grounded and sensible one of all the characters at the HMN. I find it hard to believe Kirtsy would truly be sucked into SJ's antics. However, are we seeing what's really there, or just what the camera wants us to see?
Whoops just saying I saw a different kirsty in that interview 😬 did mention that being on home ground may have contributed to that. However I would add, and I am doing so waving a white flag !wasn't that long ago Dan was seen as the grounded sensible one.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Not sure if this has been posted yet but this is very interesting...Kirstie...

oops...sorry, didn't see those before. Wish I had more time and strength to read everything on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lets talk about Selmar..i watched that high tea in the tower..it was all very akward..How old are these people...around 80? I think they are very lonely, and they want a nice soul around..nothing wrong with that..but i have an strange feeling about it all..i also have the idea they are in the same flow like Selmar...who goes to a high tea dressed up like a musketeer... :oops: have to say i like the couple..no mistake about that...and i wish them well..i only hope nobodies feelings gets hurt in the progress..
I agree, something is off about this situation.

• Wow
I watched this, what a surprise did you note the complete change in kirstys demeanour ? where did the quiet shy unassuming Kirsty disappear to, is she just super confident and comfortable in her own space or do we have two kirsty personalities 🤔
I think Kirsty was being herself. She’s always been confident in my book.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree, something is off about this situation.
Is it that these people think a life full of elegant friends comes with the reno of a chateau? I mean, they just appear? The ETTC people with friends in France work their tails off to make them -- remember that couple who had the French neighbors, or perhaps all the villagers, over? And all these very correctly and humbly dressed people came over and were super polite? It's really hard work and I don't think most of the chatelains and laines break the barrier into French neighborly society because they don't make the effort. Having finished their reno, they wait, alone, for people to come. And they don't. Is that what's happened with Selmar's hosts? They're all set up to entertain lavishly and no one comes?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.