The Chateau Diaries #137 Fraudie Fannie finagles finances from foolish fading female fanatics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kirsty has only been in her new home for about fifteen minutes but she already has the grounds neat and tidy, with safe areas for her chickens and a vegetable garden ready to go in. Dan had his place for years and only succeeded with turning the outside into a dangerous junkyard.
Kristy and Dan don't seem so chummy, she didn't name him in the interview regarding how she got the job at the shateau.. she must be team Annalise.

Reactions: 25
Stephanie was at her most vapid and vacuous in the latest CD vlog and this week's Patreon exclusive extra bites at the Lalande cherry. Chirruping like a hyperactive budgie, waxing lyrical about Nature, eulogising - most unconvincingly - about ecosystems, displaying amazed wonderment about Davey's (completely unrealistic, unsuitable, unworkable and unsustainable) garden plans. Add crazed furniture moving done at the last minute (the usual lack of planning: they've known for weeks,If not months, that the Chateau DIY crew were coming). And the perfectly ghastly flower arrangements almost - said with a wince - made me wish FRK was sullenly mooching about with her jam jars.

The top soil is a joke. What was delivered is not top soil. It looks very inferior. Will ,there be deliveries of tonnes of good organic matter such as mushroom compost? Has 'Davey also told them to order ericanaceous soil for the rhodedendron bed? How on earth is everything going to be properly watered? So many questions...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yass! I was thinking the same while watching the vlog. Toss them on the bonfire!
BTW, I'm bummed out to see on the mantle she has the same Isabelle/Beatrice of Aragon bust I've got in my house... though I'm sure hers is higher end antique whereas mine is just a 1920s chalkware copy.
Except yours gets dusted regularly

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stephanie was at her most vapid and vacuous in the latest CD vlog and this week's Patreon exclusive extra bites at the Lalande cherry. Chirruping like a hyperactive budgie, waxing lyrical about Nature, eulogising - most unconvincingly - about ecosystems, displaying amazed wonderment about Davey's (completely unrealistic, unsuitable, unworkable and unsustainable) garden plans. Add crazed furniture moving done at the last minute (the usual lack of planning: they've known for weeks,If not months, that the Chateau DIY crew were coming). And the perfectly ghastly flower arrangements almost - said with a wince - made me wish FRK was sullenly mooching about with her jam jars.

The top soil is a joke. What was delivered is not top soil. It looks very inferior. Will ,there be deliveries of tonnes of good organic matter such as mushroom compost? Has 'Davey also told them to order ericanaceous soil for the rhodedendron bed? How on earth is everything going to be properly watered? So many questions...
It's all going to float away next heavy rainfall...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yesterday's CD's, 4/14/22, live chat...

Loyalty??? 🤪

CALife Why do you film for Chateau DIY if they don't pay you?
The Chateau Diaries @CALife I feel very loyal to them because I started vlogging after appearing in the show.
BUT zero loyalty to your Patrons who actually do pay you ... what a twisted mind. Oh, yeah, that's because it isn't loyalty at all, it is that it is a source of more attention and narc supply ...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I find Tattle a bit unweildy in terms of threads as it makes responses unstructured not like a birdie platform which cannot be named in case I get told off. I love their parody accounts. Perhaps a Fake Fanny account could be set up..musing now. But a concerted effort of facts - not just speculation & gossip - which is great fun & the point of this site might be what is needed. Dates, promises, pledges, monetary summary of gifts, YouTube revenues, charity donations, quotes etc. all collated. Month by month year by year so that the evidence can be viewed by the patrons & the co-owners who surely somewhere along the line must not want to become embroiled in any form of professional scandal? If you have seen how Boris Johnson is getting his arse whipped by the Led by Donkey's mock ups of Line of Duty interviews that is genius. We need something like that. Facts/figures.
Quite brilliant!

• Wow
Reactions: 11

My guess is, they had to keep all that furniture hidden till the DIY film crew left... all about appearances remember...

• Sad
The children at the Château will have to hope that Staphy is teetering on her heels in order to get ahead of her before she snaps up all the good stuff. I bet that was the real reason for the journey into the woods to scope it out! Happy Easter egg hunting all for me me me!
Bet she straps on her trainers for that egg hunt. We all know she hates sharing!

• Haha
So if those are untreated pine cones that make up the trees imagine what has crawled out of the nuts🤮. I’m surprised they haven’t been consumed by the squirrel boy as they are a favourite snack of squirrels. They sit on my deck or our front steps and eat them leaving a big mess behind.
i always wondered what those ugly things were...i would say ..burn them...at once.....to have those monstrosities in your salon.. :eek: collecting dust..well they dont mind dust and dirt..

Reactions: 21
High tea for Selmar today, seems a bit wasted on him, conversation is lost on him... but such gracious hosts.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Joyeux Paques everyone.🐰🐰🐣🐣 Just found out the national flower of France is the Iris, didn't realise that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah I think the Fleuries are in for a shock.
I’m very disappointed they have accepted the invitation. They will definitely not receive the hospitality they give out. But then again Amoury from Castle ten Berge seems to be happy with how he was treated on his family visit and is in touch with Stephanie sharing advice on how to remove weeds from the drive without burning or poison. These people have no standards and forget they are judged by the company they keep.
like i said before..i really dont understand what Amaury of Castle ten berghe is doing in this Fannyflow...I am sure he never mingles with ordinairy people..Belgian aristocrats are very picky....i understand he is not an arisocrat in his own right..but.. why hang out with this lunatic of a Fanny Flash and consorts...i guess he needs money and advertisement for his own heap...or maybe he likes the loose morals of Fanny.... 🙄 it for sure is a lott different in Belgian nobility...

Reactions: 20
Just lately, I've been harbouring fantasies about The Behavior Panel analysing SJ behaviour.
They are truely brilliant, not to mention thorough.

Reactions: 12
The children at the Château will have to hope that Staphy is teetering on her heels in order to get ahead of her before she snaps up all the good stuff. I bet that was the real reason for the journey into the woods to scope it out! Happy Easter egg hunting all for me me me!
easter egghunt...omg i didnt like it as a child...imagine to do that when your approching 50... :eek: dressed in an bunnycostume...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i always wondered what those ugly things were...i would say ..burn them...at once.....to have those monstrosities in your salon.. :eek: collecting dust..well they dont mind dust and dirt..
Thems are U.G.L.Y - they ain't got no alibi, they's ugly.
If she MUST keep them, at least spray paint them gold or something.......... they take up so much room and just look like dead trees. That's why I wonder if Daddy made them and so she can't throw them out?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
i guess all the chocolate eggs are stuffed with alcohol...thats why Fanny is so keen on getting them..like a moth to a flame...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Makes perfect sense. Anna and Philipp's channel is exploding, while SJs is stagnating.
Le Fleur boasts 257k subscribers while SJ has been stuck for weeks at 184k.
It seems the Fleuries gain about 1,000 subs a day.
Miss Steph sure would like in on those numbers! so...Invite them for Easter!

I hope they at least feed the children...
I get why she needs them. Am at a complete loss why they would want to tarnish their reputation by being linked to her..unless it's a double bluff & they want to pinch her patrons. Other than that they seem to set the pace for Fanny to follow. I just can't imagine how the pin neat Anna will fit into the tart's boudoir & that skanky kitchen. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Thems are U.G.L.Y - they ain't got no alibi, they's ugly.
If she MUST keep them, at least spray paint them gold or something.......... they take up so much room and just look like dead trees. That's why I wonder if Daddy made them and so she can't throw them out?
who knows what kind of fantasies daddy had with those.. :oops: btw he did a lott of painting...where did he find the time...they all worked so hard he and that old cow...at least thats what Fanny says..but i guess we all know what Fannies words are worth...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
easter egghunt...omg i didnt like it as a child...imagine to do that when your approching 50... :eek: dressed in an bunnycostume...
…. We never dressed as bunnies. I think your family misunderstood how that Easter egghunt works.

just search in your everyday clothes. In your case that’s a suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.