The Chateau Diaries #137 Fraudie Fannie finagles finances from foolish fading female fanatics!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Easter, Tartlets!

Be unique. Just don’t scam people with your uniqueness ✌

27839259365_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Rewatching both episodes, I'm wondering why they bothered to take Davy at all. His most significant contributions were in saying "Imagine playing badminton on the lawn" and identifying one flowering plant. Useless.
He did gift them his PlayMobil collection and his parents' tat! 🤪

My identical cousin finally posted a trailer for her chateau discussion channel. She’s a bit nervous, but she has to start somewhere.

Well, my dahling, if this is your identical cousin, you are gorgeous! ❤ Tossing Miller Lites your way! Will Subscribe and Like!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My identical cousin finally posted a trailer for her chateau discussion channel. She’s a bit nervous, but she has to start somewhere.

SO excited! Can't wait for more!

He was in a recent CD or Dan vlog talking with Kristy about French pastries and came across as a decent, kind, funny guy.
yes! I think he was in the kitchen?

He was also at Halloween or a costume party too. Seemed like a fun outgoing guy. I think he was just letting the focus be on Kirsty in this interview.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Please tell your identical cousin that I've subscribed and hit the "like" button! And that I love her Spode chamber pot rating system!
P.S. She didn't look nervous at all! Wink! Wink!
On a more serious note, if she ever decides to do a live chat, I'll be that annoying person to scream out to everyone to hit the thumbs up button!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Excellent! Looking forward to tuning in. So much catharsis in these Youtube channels emerging. The more people who come accross these by accident or on purpose, the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The Fleuries graciously hosted Steph-a-me-ME, Philip and Marie some time ago. Perhaps it was just last year? She probably does not have the good sense to reflect on a comparison between her abode and theirs. Just hope the Fleuries do as much as they can to distance themselves from Steph and / or as someone else has suggested "send up" La Lande in one of their videos. IF Channel 4 is filming the Easter activities, surely they will have a sensitive eye to the situation?
The reality is……you are judged by the company you keep.

What an astonishing thing to say! With Flemish, French is the Belgian national language. So why on earth shouldn't they speak it?
Not really. You are obviously not familiar with the cultural divide in Belgium between the Flemish/Dutch and French speaking. The north and the south. The dislike is real.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
[

There certainly are odd ducks, but I enjoy watching them. I think, financially, they are fine (they had real careers before, and I think Steve is still doing freelance work). For Sarah, it seems, the channel is more for friends and family to see what they are up to, and for Steve, well, unfortunately he's still a bit under Fanny's spell. I will politely disagree- these two probably aren't going anywhere. But, I will agree with you that they absolutely need to integrate themselves into the community, improve their French, and expand their palates when dining out.
That's what so nice about Tattle - we can all respectively enjoy our preferred cup of tea. (or gin, or champagne):) 🌻

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Steve and Sara are awkward ducks out of water, who lack originality, have marginal taste and who are overly eager to fit in. They don’t appear comfortable on camera and don’t bring anything new to the chateauverse. By all means make a new life in France, settle into the community, build your home and b&b business, but I hope they aren’t banking on YT being their big money earner. My guess is they will have packed up and left France in 5 years.
Watching the volunteer I think her name is Clementine work around the chateau. I felt she was more equipped to be a chatelaine than the chatelaine herself. Decorating, gardening, cooking. The way Sarah presents her vlogs is as if she is an observer in her own home. She is modelling the way Stephanie vlogs. Instead she should film herself and Steve interacting in the work too. Buy a tripod. Be more Philip and Anna and less of Stephanie.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I nearly fell off my chair when the voice-over on Money Garage introduced this Selmar as Nick Larkin!
It's very tempting to tell whoever that vlogger is to enrich his knowledge of Stephanie Jarvis on Tattle Life!

cd368.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Guess who’s going to be there for Easter? 🙄 The Fleuries. 😢 I don’t know if the kids are going or not, her parents are there helping now. I hope Phillipp Fleurie takes the piss. I really do. Wouldn’t surprise me if he goes out into the yard and starts gardening.
Was surprised to read about this but I remember that SJ had visited them/ and wasn’t someone with her? MP or PJ? Can’t remember- but that would be the only reason I can imagine the “Fleuries” visiting to SJ would be because they are polite....but goodness gracious....what a mismatch for friends...don’t see it leading to any personsl friendship at all (probably just a networking thing- or C4 thing if they do show up). SJ is no where near the league of P and A- in any way, shape or form- decor, brains or organization- to name a few ways they have shown they are way superior to SJ (just comparing what I have seen from their respective blogs). 😉 IMHO
I honestly can’t imagine anyway SK could humiliate them. They wouldn’t stoop to her level surely! 😳 *Confident they are smart and savvy enough to get out of there with their integrity intact (and maybe a few K in new subscribers to boot)! 😈

[QUOTE="Le Baiseur, post: 9342832, member: 300723]

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I nearly fell off my chair when the voice-over on Money Garage introduced this Selmar as Nick Larkin!
It's very tempting to tell whoever that vlogger is to enrich his knowledge of Stephanie Jarvis on Tattle Life!

View attachment 1199856
I saw that, too! Hysterical!! And they showed Selmar twice! I had to do a double take!

Regarding the Fleuries, I sure hope that it is some sort of Channel 4 thing that is going to be filmed, because I would feel somewhat better about them.

They are over 4 hours away from Stephanie. No one I know (myself included) would drive that far, possibly with two kids in tow on a holiday weekend, just to avoid appearing rude by not accepting the invite! I just don't see it. To me, that means they actually want to be there, unless it's as someone suggested, possibly Channel 4 filming.

We shall soon see........!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I did not think you looked nervous at all !

Great job and "I have Subscribed and Liked too !!!!

Its around 3 in the afternoon in my part of Australia and around 7 in the morning in France ...... I wonder if they are all Romping through the smashed Blue Bell's hunting melted choc eggs ???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.