The Chateau Diaries #133 Mirror, mirror who's the fairest of them all? Stuart, not bat💩 crazy Stephanie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bridget from Cali is at it again. What is with the using my pal's account? And ALL the emojis?

Capture.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
On Manor and Maker's vlog they said they had to get their chimney's cleaned yearly for insurance purpose. They had 12 cleaned. They had all this crap in the fire box that the chimney sweep had to spend all of this time cleaning out..old newspapers etc.
Another clue that there is no insurance at Stephanie Jarvis’s Chateau de Lalande. Also, why not at least keep the chimneys in order if you’re not going to care about the chateau heating system? Hot water bottles only get you so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Looks like a wild west tea to me....Not a delicate English tea at all.
The Marquis' Fiancee here.

My fiance said it was like having breakfast, lunch, and dinner at 4 PM! He did say that the raspberry compound butter, that pink thing on the lower-left corner was really good!

uOFaTEA.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I am going berserk over the idiocy of the pantry!!
A WALK IN you freaking stupid people!!! AAAARRRRGH!!!!
Look at it this way Fennelbug....... Fanny could be locked in it one day ??? 😍

I am gobsmacked that Fanny couldn't be bothered to get the chimneys cleaned, properly inspected and re-pointed as needed. They burned a ton of perfectly good logs in a massive bonfire that could have been cut further down, cured, and used to help heat the Shitoo. A chimney sweep is not ridiculously expensive. Priorities for preventing damp (and further decay), and giving the residents some comfort (such as heat) are low on the list for our Shitoo-laine- where on earth is her common sense? Fanny, you've proven you can't manage a cheque-book, let alone a large propert
OMG Rexy ....... I saw those fabulous logs and thought of Warmth !!!
I really feel the cold and this just makes me so mad ..... before anything I would have the heating going in every bloody room Plus .... the chimney working an swept in case of a heating malfunction ..... but NO we fanny about with trees, cushions , framing etc, etc.
I would not walk around that crazy old joint with a bloody hot water bottle stuck to me in a fit !!

Well...Nutti's pictures of her man were....underwhelming.
She said she had issues with her phone. And tomorrow, we'll get to see some work pictures!
Oh Boy! Can't wait!!
I really don't like how she treats him like a piece of meat.
With that pretty cooking girl Stuart around I can imagine Nasty Natti has a bungee cord wrapped around him and her !!!

I suspect that the previous owners were not doing an annual chimney clean. Fanny is obviously not doing it (and now they can not use the bread oven, either, as it is a fire hazard- SMH.) I don't understand how, with a $30K+ monthly income, one would forgo annual maintenance. (Let alone WHY the heating system is still not properly sorted.)
As I have said before Rexy........ she HATES the place and would love it to burn down ! ;) = $$$$$$$

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Dear Local Government of Crozon-sur-Vauvre,
In case she deletes her latest vlog after realizing her dimwitted move, here's evidence that the chatelaine of Chateau de Lalande and her minions illegally burning garden rubbish!

What a dullard! She could have totally turned those logs into good firewood for the damp cold winters in her chateau, or ground them into mulch for her vegetable garden. I can't believe the amount of idiocy she displays on her vlogs.

View attachment 1164985
View attachment 1165044
What stands out to me the most is how completely inept SJ is at using a rake! Never seen her use one before, and she rakes as if she is blindfolded! :oops: :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can someone point me in the right spot in Wiki for info on who and what part Tess Hoffman plays in this soap?

Reactions: 7
Word on the street is Tess Hoffman wil be returning to France real soon. I do wonder if she will stay in her ex boyfriends mansion, her mother's 11th century abbey or her own little shittoo that she gave up when she moved in with the boyfriend she has now lost (and his money, which must have hurt a hell of a lot more) and that's currently being renovated by her mother. For someone without any real purpose in life she seems to have a lot of choices, but usually makes bad ones. I bet she will show up at yet another party invented by her boring bff Stephanie Jarvis sooner rather than later.
Sounds like you're describing the hag at Lalande!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
well..snort pointed out they had enough wood..so..its very interesting Billy wants to let us know his chateauheating is all in order.. :oops: Fanny eat your heart out...we are warm..your not..your heatingsystem is crap...ours work..nanananana
Wondering where TeaBag was? No mention of him....

There isn't anything in wiki on her. If you search under Clara's posts you will find somethings.
She's been a friend to SJ for many years, photo's of her alot in the early years. Her mother has a property in the area.

Reactions: 11
Wondering where TeaBag was? No mention of him....

She's been a friend to SJ for many years, photo's of her alot in the early years. Her mother has a property in the area.
I think ol Teabag fucked off to Madrid with the $35k he made selling his doodles. He sold all of his originals and 800 prints. The prints were $30-$40 each if I recall. I figure he’ll do this every couple of months if he doesn’t die accidentally from bumping fentanyl or taking too much crank.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
well....Nicky wants us to believe he is so classy...i would invite him...after some drinks i am sure the classy element goes down the drain... ;) he is just a piece of scum.. just like fanny flash...its all about money...those people do anything for money..
I agree its all about money with Nicky, but I think he's a bit more emotionally sound than Stephie. She never wanted for anything monetary, but her mother damaged her emotionally as a child and her father spoiled and perversely fondled her emotions growing up....add to that being an only child in that relationship...toxic. :cautious:

She starred in the original Roseanne series. Didn’t know she sings. Where is that from if I may ask?
She did a Prince cover in the late 80's, but I can't find it. It was a semi hit.

i have to say i like her..i dont know if she is playing her part well....but i guess she can be great fun at a boring dinnertable..she would be able to make cookingvlogs with a naughty twist.. ;) and i know many people will like that..at least i like it..
I feel Dana is true to herself and doesn't fit the LaLande cast narrative. I think Stephony loves Dana, but there is a lot we don't see of her. Short bursts of this strong woman is all we are allowed to see. :unsure:

Guys, I wasn’t going to do this but I can’t stand it anymore. This last vlog was it for me. I’m going to go ahead and reveal myself to you before I go wide on my sort of public Insta. As you know I’ve been lurking here a long time and I have been waiting patiently for SSB to flame out and off YT forever. I think the only thing that’s going to stop her is if a celebrity calls her out. My manager tells me this is not a good idea (he hates her too), but I’ve already got 3 Academy Awards and 9 Golden Globes. I think an actor leading the charge will finally stop her. So I’m going to it. I wanted to let you know who I am first though, and thank you all for all of the wonderful entertainment. (I wait around a lot on sets and this site has been a godsend). So, without further ado, you might have seen me in a movie about the devil and who she is wearing. I am of course…..

April Fooling You!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🍾🍾🥂🥂
Nice try, Doll! :p :p :p

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I have risked it before in the turgid world of FB. Seriously got so much flak from the rabid fans, private messages telling me to back off being a meanie to lovely Stephanie blah blah. I've got fearful on here because of our risks in terms of litigation. When in a work meeting about online sites & legislation & this site being mentioned freaked me out. I'm no wimp but hey a job is a job. It won't be via YouTube though. More than one way to skin a cat 'n all.. :ROFLMAO:
I personally think the best and most constructive way to get to Fanny is making her accountable for her actions through official channels whatever they may be. For example

1. Asking the board of associations why she has been allowed to not published her financials
2. Reporting her fire to the Town authorities.
3. Reporting her illegal employment practices.
4. Ensuring her refugee is registered.

And so forth.

Unfortunately this approach is going to rely heavily on our French and Residential tartlets who are in the ground and know the French system.

What a dick head move on phiphi’s part to spoil the April Fool’s joke. I imagine Armoire & Dan the man would like to throttle her oh honestly I meant him.
He is such a child! I bet he feels quite chuffed with himself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Guys, I wasn’t going to do this but I can’t stand it anymore. This last vlog was it for me. I’m going to go ahead and reveal myself to you before I go wide on my sort of public Insta. As you know I’ve been lurking here a long time and I have been waiting patiently for SSB to flame out and off YT forever. I think the only thing that’s going to stop her is if a celebrity calls her out. My manager tells me this is not a good idea (he hates her too), but I’ve already got 3 Academy Awards and 9 Golden Globes. I think an actor leading the charge will finally stop her. So I’m going to it. I wanted to let you know who I am first though, and thank you all for all of the wonderful entertainment. (I wait around a lot on sets and this site has been a godsend). So, without further ado, you might have seen me in a movie about the devil and who she is wearing. I am of course…..

April Fooling You!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🍾🍾🥂🥂
Nice try, Doll! :p :p :p
I'm with you, boo- the space could have been utilized so much better!
Sorry @Fennelbug @T Rex You're giving too much credit to fools.
Tainted Love is my favorite 1980’s song!
still nothing from MPK, suppose he dosen't believe he has to keep anyone happy with vlogs anymore, no Patrons. Hope his mental health is improving.

SO Gwendolyn off for a hens party, no word who has Archie, in past she taken him with her but I think that was breast feeding, if he at nursey school then he on bottle. Wonder if it will be Sadie??? Ma & Pa bought Billy's range rover, wonder if he gave them a family reduced rate.

Was re looking at Sadies Vlogs as I think Oliva's school down the road on the corner from the Convent and wanted to check it out. Ma when talking to Sadie said Billy used to go to work with his dad when Mick was refurbishing pubs, collected items and sell in Auctions. Said he did quiet well. Seems he always been a wheeler Dealer. Now I know where tattlers got Trotter from, he is obviously a real Del boy with smarts. If the neices school is on the corner further down I can see Sadie pushing for one of the apartments. This would allow Olivia to interact more with friends rather than be stuck in teh Country.

Does anyone know where she sleeps as Sadie flat is only one bedroom.
What are you expecting from TeaBag? He's sold hundreds of his prints, he has a bank account again, he's probably taken Florian to Madrid to make Andrew envious. 😈😈

Tainted Love is my favorite 1980’s song!

My boys...favorite. I had John Taylor's burgundy hair and blonde streak as a teen...almost kicked out of Christian School due to my hair. :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
On Manor and Maker's vlog they said they had to get their chimney's cleaned yearly for insurance purpose. They had 12 cleaned. They had all this crap in the fire box that the chimney sweep had to spend all of this time cleaning out..old newspapers etc.
They are ‘very wet behind the ears’ when it comes to life in a chateau.
They were too scared to open the fireplaces.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.