The Chateau Diaries #133 Mirror, mirror who's the fairest of them all? Stuart, not batšŸ’© crazy Stephanie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! So Gustavo, the guy who swindled and used Michael (according to Michael in his own words in his ā€œComing Outā€ video), is now being followed again by Michael on Instagram. And Michael is liking his pics. This is the reason why I still follow the Pethericksā€¦Michael is either an idiot or he thinks his viewers are. Also remember, he and Stephanie were close friends (and I assume they are still close friends). These are the kind of people Stephanie closely associates with. I guess all is forgiven with Gustavo. Wonder if heā€™ll ever reconcile with Andrew? (I doubt Andrew would care to).
What it does show, is that Michael's knob leads the way. He is getting horny again and will forgive all for some cock action. No real man would go back to a prossie who had conned you, and ask for some more. Civilisation was created by men who managed to control their dick's urges, letting their minds shine. The head must control the body. Michael's head is mostly sleeping, but his nether regions sets the agenda. If he was 15 I would expect it and forgive, but hey he's pushing 40. Not a boy, a poor excuse for a man.Those who know me here knows that what most annoys me is that he had an opportunity, he had a BIG chance with his Youtube, and he just could not be bothered.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I love it when you talk dirty in English. I don't know any dirty words in Dutch and Google translate will not do the honors. They translate "fuckface", one of our better Anglo locutions, as guess what? Grrrrrrrr.

My 50th birthday present to myself was permission to say horseshit out loud every time I felt it was required.
And that has made all the difference.
My old neighbours back when I lived in amongst state owned housing, used bad language all the time; I once heard the youngest (about 4) singing away to himself and the only words he used was 'duck' and 'c..t'. So when I saw them talking to my dog through the fence, when I first got her as a puppy - I went over to chat to them. I asked them if they knew that f and c were bad words - they just stared at me (they had zero social skills thanks to a moronic dad and a druggy/prostitute mum). So I said, why don't you use 'horse poo' instead? There was more silence and staring - then the oldest girl stuck up her hand and said 'can we go now miss?' When I told my colleague at work - he roared with laughter - and having grown up in similar conditions reckoned that they had no idea what f and c actually meant but they knew what horse poo was and considered ME the potty mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
True, but a story that's fun wouldn't showcase the acting genius that is Philip Janssen!
(yes, I'm joking).
Is there a willing Tattler who'll take one for the team and go and see this production, in order to report back?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It stills blows my mind that MPK gave Gustavo tuition for cooking schoolā€¦I think one Tattler said the tuition was $26k (?). Regardless, MPKā€™s patrons should find out which restaurant employs Gustavo so they can at least taste a meal whose chef prepared courtesy of their donations. šŸ™„
You donā€™t think he actually attended said cooking school?!? I always assumed that was the line he used to separate MPK from his hard grifted earnings.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.