Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I'm definitely triggered, Kathy and I must admit I'm a bit jealous of you, chatting out in the open, but I know you will appreciate my eternal dilemma: upon revealing my identity my information sources will dry up instantly. I think I serve a better case hidden in plain sight, don't you?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
🍸 :unsure:🍾 Good evening friends! I haven't got a clue what is going on at the Chateau these days, but I gather from here that there is a girl called Stuart?! I must check that one out, but sadly I am about to head off out with the trouble & strife, so it shall have to wait. I just had to tell you this, - my wife watches a period drama called Bridgerton (most odd from what I can see) and I have just caught glimpses of it when giving her orders,- and lo and behold,- suddenly I see CLARA! I could not help myself but saying "Oh but it is Clara!" and my wife told me that she was not Clara but Penelope. (My wife has still not found Tattle, and she can keep well away.) I know Clara when I see her. Have a wonderful evening, and cheers to new VIP's, welcome to the club you little tit :whistle: I'll toast to you all from one of London's finer diners!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Dear Local Government of Crozon-sur-Vauvre,
In case she deletes her latest vlog after realizing her dimwitted move, here's evidence that the chatelaine of Chateau de Lalande and her minions illegally burning garden rubbish!

What a dullard! She could have totally turned those logs into good firewood for the damp cold winters in her chateau, or ground them into mulch for her vegetable garden. I can't believe the amount of idiocy she displays on her vlogs.

View attachment 1164985
View attachment 1165044

Bon soir - this is Hugo Bernard Chief of Fire Brigade, Caserne de pompiers La Chartre. Merci for information regarde cette situation. My English is not very good but Father O'Malley has given me his fine help aujourd'hui.

Today I am using my Google translate to write to Mme Jarvis.

Dear Mrs Jarvis
It has come to my attention that you have been instigating large fires on your property. This is completely against local regulations. The risk to buildings and woodlands in close proximity to the source of the fire is extremely high. And if this spread would put my fire fighters at severe risk.

I am sure that you are aware that this negligent behaviour would completely invalidate any insurance you have in place.

So, in the light of this incident and the fact that you are running a chambre d'hote please make preparations for a visit from our department.
Please ensure that you have a copy of your risk assessment available together with a fire escape plan. I would also need to see all certificates relating to your fire extinguishers.

This will take place within the next week. My office will contact you to advise when we will make the visit.
Chief of Fire Brigade
Caserne de pompiers La Châtre

Bon soir - j'ai une bonne bouteille de vin et une bonne femme et c'est le week-end ..a bientôt Hugo. 🍷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I am new here, although I have been reading the Chateau thread for a while. I became a member to join in the "fun." It seems that after I watch a Vlog I have a lot of questions and comments running through my head. I come here and there they are on the pages---- It's like I can't stop watching, and have to mute it at times because of the crazy laughter- I tried to laugh like that it it just hurt--- who laughs like that? and Snorts I could not snort if I tried, and so frequently.. Anyhoo thanks for the laughs and comments. Rock on peeps

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Surely they will need another room designated as a dry pantry or are they planning to keep it all on top of the fridges.
They are "planning" to store things wherever they can. I've personally seen a dozen defrosted lobster tales next to the kitchen door in the grass, a half eaten turkey on a Spode platter parked on a toilet, an uncooked goose on top of an outdoor garbage bin, buckets full of oysters laying bare on the stone floor in the hallway. Believe me, when it comes to storing food at Stephanie Jarvis' HMN there is no planning whatsoever.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
Don't ask such a question... you'll be blocked ! 😂

Krystal

3 minutes ago
Speaking of stone masons for the chapel window - I'm reminded of how I always mean to ask but keep forgetting: what ever happened with repairing the stairs/patio along the back of the chateau? That was a big project and I don't recall ever seeing anything about the progress or possible completion of that job.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Kathy Kobs
10 hours ago
Who created the introduction video?

The Chateau Diaries
8 hours ago
Philip did it 😊

I just read this comment and realized that the intro has been dropped from the CD vlogs. Seems it happened at the start of 2022. Am I the last to notice? Fanny just goes straight into her midday opening. Wondering if her YT manager suggested the change.

Gosh, no more Life, Love and Laughter. No more music. No more Mummy, Percy, Scotman, Ian and FRK. Just as well, since Fanny really was stretching the truth (bold face lying) during her intro.
  • Hi, I'm Stephanie and this is my home, the 16th Century Chateau de La Lande. (Failed to mention it's co-owned & her other homes)
  • La Lande was owned for hundreds of years by a family of Marquises who were at the heart of French royal life. (HMN hours away from Paris)
  • One of them even had the honour of being sent by King Louis the 15th to greet Marie Antoinette on her arrival in France. (Someone had to carry the royal bedpan)
  • But, far from being a stuffy museum, this chateau is a living home. (If a living home is akin to mold growing in a petri dish experiment)
  • I live here all the time (BIGGEST LIE)
  • and I'm regularly joined by (my mother, my family, my friends, and wonderful volunteers from all over the world (who are bullied, must bring me expensive gifts and don't mind living in the freezing cold)
  • who help me to lovingly restore this historic home. (definitely no restoration happening here)
  • Welcome to La Lande, a chateau filled with life, love and laughter. (most definitely very little life, love and laughter at the shiteau)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
In case she deletes her latest vlog after realizing her dimwitted move, here's evidence that the chatelaine of Chateau de Lalande and her minions illegally burning garden rubbish!

What a dullard! She could have totally turned those logs into good firewood for the damp cold winters in her chateau, or ground them into mulch for her vegetable garden. I can't believe the amount of idiocy she displays on her vlogs.

cd332.png

cd333.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Whilst not in the same league as you in terms of your credentials I think we all have a reason to be incognito. Professionally I am conflicted. Having taken a Tattle break for my own sanity for a long while I am back with renewed rage that all the same patterns are happening, seemingly without censure. I am musing about my real world persona maybe be of use to the Tattle World.
Hello to all of my Tattler friends...Like the Princess, I also took a long break from all things Chateau and in the interim I missed a LOT of Tattle Life posts...I'd check in from time to time and read a comment or two but I did miss a lot. Now it seems that I can't stay away from the vlogs. I did stop being a patreon for Stephanie but I really miss watching the idiocy and foolishness of them all. I am totally disappointed in Dan. He got bitten by the Fame Bug and lost all of the good things from his life. It makes me really sad to see all of these people on YouTube walking around with cameras stuck in their faces, sticking them in other peoples faces, acting stupid so they can brag about being a "YouTuber"...I watched Billy's vlog yesterday and seeing Ryan walking around with his camera at his side, almost like the old cowboys used to have a gun strapped to their waist...it just looked stupid.

Sorry to go on a rant but I just wanted to get it off my chest. I'll try to keep up from now on.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Can someone point me in the right spot in Wiki for info on who and what part Tess Hoffman plays in this soap?
Tess Hoffman is an American "friend" of SJ who has lived in the neighborhood of the HMN and became part of SJ's entourage, but with dreams to create one of her own. She dated Potty for the longest time but was annoyed he spend more time at the HMN than in her house, the Chateau de Fougerolles. When she dumped Potty she started dating a very young garbage collector because he was available, but it was clear that was not going to last and was just for her entertainment, pretty much what Stephanie Jarvis is having Cameltoe around for. She then landed the American multimillionaire broadway composer Adam Guettel, who bought a mansion in the area to impress her and they spend a few years on his money "playing in the world" (her words, not mine) but since she was only able to give him a plastic baby, that fairytale did not end happy either. She's out on the hunt again, or more likely has already found a new boy to toy with. Bet she's bringing him to France soon too.

I feel Dana is true to herself and doesn't fit the LaLande cast narrative. I think Stephony loves Dana, but there is a lot we don't see of her. Short bursts of this strong woman is all we are allowed to see. :unsure:
You couldn't be further from the truth. Stephanie Jarvis loathes Dana with everything she has in her, though admittedly that's not too much. Dana is an inconvenience she keeps around because she knows a lot of locals, helps out when needed andis one of the few people that have been around for a while but does not see through the smoke and mirrors because she's so blinded by the light it shines on her "perfect" self.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

lyna

VIP Member
What a wasteful idiot.
Why didn't she have someone (because you know she wouldn't lift a twig...) chop it for firewood, chip it for paths or compost, give the big logs to neighbors...
What the heck is the use of Dan if he doesn't tell her what to do in these situations. Isn't he the gardener? These foolish people couldn't find their way out of a paper bag if both ends were open.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Rory

VIP Member
Not sure where the Easter guests will congregate. I'm imagining SJ sending the group WhatsApp for Easter Party celebrations will include reminders that:
- terrace is off limits in case of collapse. Also includes avoiding close proximity to terrace walls at ground level
- chapel and surrounding paths are off limits in case of collapse
- grand salon is off limits due to no walls
- marquis apt not available due to panelling underway (sorry dutch kim)
- avoid area with boulder wall as it is unsecured, small children could be hurt
- pegola in kitchen garden is incomplete - avoid in case of collapse
- no fires as chimneys not cleaned, also not structurally checked
- avoid rooms under Narnia attic floor in case of collapse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
He won't take a single hedgehog with him. He despises them. Yes, once they were cute and he loved the cuddley fluffy toys, but then every single idiotic fan out there thought 'awww how sweet, I'll send Philip a plushy, he'll adore it'. All of them foolishly thinking they were unique, all of them thinking they were being original in their choice of present for him. Then when gift, after gift, after gift, turned up yet another hedgehog, another squirrel, another woodland creature, Philips mask slipped. He can no longer keep up the pretense. You can see it in every insincere thank you he offers the camera. Off camera he's thinking, 'shit, not another one!' SJ is delighted with the hundreds of plushies. Her amusement is quite evident. She gets to keep the more expensive items for herself and Philip gets yet another soft toy, all of which he will bin once he leaves.
And so today when I was out shopping to buy things for child in family to take to school for Ukraine I couldn't help but think about all the stuff that they get at the chitoo. As I got children's toothbrushes & toothpaste, body wash & colouring books & pencils & baby wet wipes & nappies..I thought those absolute wastrels could just tell people to stop sending them pointless things & send things like that to a Ukraine charity. I am thinking I will send them a receipt for what I bought & say I would have sent you something for your overstuffed pile - but I spent the £ on children affected by war instead. Sorry, rant over..am so angry at those out of touch profligate self centred idiots..rant over...

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Go Cathy, Go Cathy!!!! Definitely been following us here. Newest vlog up which references the chapel window which she believes has been damaged by tree removal drying out ground and causing subsidence, then the illegal bonfire, exploiting Pavlina and finally how they all look unwell (Not newest residents YET).
i have to reply on this...i cant make YT videos to take Fanny Flash to YT court..i am here incognito for a reason..we have an estate..i work for the government and i also am in a way a sort of public figure...i cant do that...if i was a nobody knows i would do it..try to let people open their eyes and see what she and her bunch is up to..Thats why i am also hoping more people will do YTvideos..to end this grifting of her...its wrong..i dont think her true followers will end their payments...some people just cant be saved...they run after a dictator untill he is killed..look at history..but it would be good to persuade the doubters..to stop following her and support her..Fanny is very good at manipulating vunrable people...it makes me sick...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Tess Hoffman and the doll are on the move...

View attachment 1165119
2 HOURS AGO
babyhasafabulouslife
I’m on my way! Wait for me guys! #baby #rsw #ilovebeer #igotmywings #florida #goingtoseeauntdreena #tofranceigo
countessawess
Cummin man!
1h
Word on the street is Tess Hoffman wil be returning to France real soon. I do wonder if she will stay in her ex boyfriends mansion, her mother's 11th century abbey or her own little shittoo that she gave up when she moved in with the boyfriend she has now lost (and his money, which must have hurt a hell of a lot more) and that's currently being renovated by her mother. For someone without any real purpose in life she seems to have a lot of choices, but usually makes bad ones. I bet she will show up at yet another party invented by her boring bff Stephanie Jarvis sooner rather than later.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Linus

VIP Member

View attachment 1164985
View attachment 1165044
Dan could have chopped all that wood for his man cave burner instead of spending his time complementing the geriatric bimbo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
So the story is that Selmar is going back to the chateau to collect his tools and to talk things over with Fanny. Tatty is staying out of it - very wise. Fanny will not want Selmar leaving unhappy and causing more trouble by making vlogs for his patrons. She will have his tools ready, she will receive him warmly. Nutti and Amaury will have gone for the weekend to Paris. Fanny will say how grateful she is to him for taking down the vlog, for all he did at Lalande and how sorry she is that Selmar and Tatty were not happy at the Chateau. She will say that she hopes ONE DAY in the future, she would hope to welcome him and Tatti again, but that she knows he and Tatty would not wish to return to the Chateau whilst Natti is there. He will feel mollified and believe he might he able to return in the future when the time is right. In reality, he will never be back but there is no reason to make him believe it. He will leave feeling special and with Fanny's permission to reveal to her patrons what a wonderful and positive meeting it was, how Selmar is very special to the Chateau and we will see him again she is sure. Then he, Tatty and the whole horrible event will be forgotten. He is, and always will be, under her spell.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
As all the nice people are.

Dan, you lied to us for six months. We have no reason to believe anything you say is true.
Oh a side note..and a definite de-railing by me...I have a bloke called Darren who does plumbing/carpentry work for me. He came round yesterday to price up a job & at the end of our conversation he said to me 'why do you keep calling me Dan?' Anyone think I'm in need of a Tattle break??!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Ray-bans, travel to Venice, tattoo, planes & trains to the UK, Ubers from the airport in London, night out with buddies in the UK, rap night out with Dana. Yet his clapped out van keeps breaking down, little progress on his family home, no evenings spent cuddling his boys and doesn't even know what the plan is for his son's birthday celebration.

Dan's priorities are screwed up and he looks weary, lonely and lost. For the sake of his family and his own physical & mental well-being, I hope he can get back on track.

If this is the case, then I wish Tatyanna was going with him. I feel she would defend Selmar and condemn NO with every tooth, nail and fibre of her being. Now she's wise to SJ, wise to what's going on behind the scenes at LL, I don't think for a moment Tatyana would accept anything less than NO's head on a platter. And rightly so.

I've said this before, and I guarantee I'm right - it's not the first time NO has bullied someone. It's just the first time she's been called out over it.
I hope that any discussions are private and they don't film Selmar's' visit However, I suspect Fanny will film Selmar returning like the prodigal son, welcome him with open arms, tie a yellow ribbon around Ruby, rename the new male peacock Sellmar, reminisce together in the downstairs loo, bake his favourite apple cake and pretend everything is well in chateauverse. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 45