The Chateau Diaries #133 Mirror, mirror who's the fairest of them all? Stuart, not bat💩 crazy Stephanie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Sparrowsfart for achieving VIP status and nominating this thread.

The most liked posts from the previous thread:

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Tuesday at 9:07 PM
KiKiGee said:
🤪 Cindy's at it again...

View attachment 1158794

Cynthia Lambert
21 hours ago (edited)
@RIVERA, FRANZ JETHRO D. She recorded this a few weeks ago while on site. She didn't leave the chateau just for this segment. And having money and resources isn't all it takes to do the repairs. One needs labour. And there is a labour shortage in her area. She has been asking for workmen to come, but there aren't any available. She only just got the armoires in there for some badly needed storage space. It's nice and organized now. Why would she turn right around and take them all out again? Doesn't make sense. All old buildings have cracks in the walls. The authorities have to approve such repairs. She can't just do it, willy nilly, because you say so. Plus, there isn't anyone to do it for her at the moment. We understand your concern, but Stephanie has enough sense to do what is right, without endangering anything.
No, Cynthia, this is just the crap Stephanie Jarvis is feeding you. There's no shortage of labour in the area. What happens if you don't pay the ones who tried working for you, word gets out and the really skilled workmen will not answer, no matter how often you call them. It's no rocket science, but that empty headed blowup doll you call chatelaine and we more truthfully renamed charlataine, keeps thinking it's just a mystery why nobody wants to work for her anymore. Oh, and Cynthia, by saying Stephanie Jarvis actually has enough sense to do what is right you are undoubtedly wishfully thinking and probably mean well, but djeez are you clueless...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, JumpingJacks, Bleu Lala and 60 others

Le Comte de Monte Cristo

VIP Member

Monday at 12:22 PM
Omg what did i just watched....cushiongate..

At first i noticed that the sides of her fireplacemantle is collecting dust...a lott, also there are ashes in the fireplace...not very healthy in a bedroom, and i know from experience that when you have open fireplaces your room gets full with dust...thats why we do springcleaning...not Lalande offcourse..i wonder how much dust is in that bedcrown...Why fuzzle around with cushions...the season starts in a few weeks...clean out your dump..you lazy silly ass...

How many bottles of booze does one need in ones bedroom?? 🙄

Those cushions....a lott of cushioncovers but no cusions to put in them...she just wants to show us her pile of cushioncovers...i would go mad with that pile..btw those cushions are gross..wash them or throw them in a bonfire..those worn out silk ones...from mummy...omg, get rid of those..you hoarder..

Looking at that stained striped sofa in the entrancehall🙄:eek: i understand why she wants to hide her sofas with cushions...the filth of that place..yuk, i wouldnt put my ass on that sofa let alone i would sleep in one of the beds there...it is all stained...everywhere you look...and you know...on pictures or on camera eveything looks better than in real...so i wouldnt want to know how dirty everuthing is when you put your nose at it...not that i would want to put my nose near that sofa...

Andie popps in to help but it is actually to promote her art...i dont think Andie is a hard worker....maybe with her art...but i wouldnt hire her as a housekeeper...she wants to create an art birdshouse....with bits and pieces that were lying around, because it all matches so well..:oops: she fits right in there...another dreaming fuzzy Dutch woman...who has found the Lalalande app...

Last edited: Monday at 12:30 PM
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions:You, CountessPompidoo, Vanillapie and 56 others

Jikki2

Chatty Member

Yesterday at 2:05 AM
Michael Petherick's love interests in Madrid were Gustavo, Íñigo and Andrew. Gustavo duped him out of money and an iPhone, Íñigo pretty much ghosted him after seven weeks and Andrew moved in with him after couple of weeks.

While Michael was in luv with these guys, he was also very active on Grindr. Can you believe that it has been almost a year and over a hundred threads since I came here to tell everyone that Mr. Petherick tried to score some drugs on Grindr?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Ginginger, Camembert and 52 others

To all newbies, lurkers and flying monkeys always remember to consult the Wiki before asking, maybe you're question have been answered there.
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes...Why ?

Georgie38, Gerald_in_Crete
1 hour ago
Usually enjoy your videos but today confused. Why on earth did you burn on your bonfire main tree trunks that are ideal for making logs for the wood burners in the chateau? You could create neat trunk piles and have a reserve of wood for future winter use, or even sell the wood to a wood yard? It just seems such a waste just burning good wood on a bonfire.

o Czaja
4 hours ago
why didn't you chop the logs for chateau firewood?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Dear Local Government of Crozon-sur-Vauvre,
In case she deletes her latest vlog after realizing her dimwitted move, here's evidence that the chatelaine of Chateau de Lalande and her minions illegally burning garden rubbish!

What a dullard! She could have totally turned those logs into good firewood for the damp cold winters in her chateau, or ground them into mulch for her vegetable garden. I can't believe the amount of idiocy she displays on her vlogs.

cd332.png

cd333.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Snegurochka is alive and well.
Snow Queen of LaLande.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Yes...Why ?

Georgie38, Gerald_in_Crete
1 hour ago
Usually enjoy your videos but today confused. Why on earth did you burn on your bonfire main tree trunks that are ideal for making logs for the wood burners in the chateau? You could create neat trunk piles and have a reserve of wood for future winter use, or even sell the wood to a wood yard? It just seems such a waste just burning good wood on a bonfire.

o Czaja
4 hours ago
why didn't you chop the logs for chateau firewood?
I think it was reported in the last thread that the chimneys have not been cleaned so they are not able to use them. No heating system and no place to even have a fire going. They will all be gathering around the kitchen stove trying not to freeze to death. Welcome Stuart!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
In case she deletes her latest vlog after realizing her dimwitted move, here's evidence that the chatelaine of Chateau de Lalande and her minions illegally burning garden rubbish!

What a dullard! She could have totally turned those logs into good firewood for the damp cold winters in her chateau, or ground them into mulch for her vegetable garden. I can't believe the amount of idiocy she displays on her vlogs.

View attachment 1164985
View attachment 1165044
That’s a huge fire…those logs are really large! I’ll bet it burned for a long time…probably still smoldering. People around that area had to have seen and smelled the smoke! I’d be surprised if someone doesn’t turn them in.

Reactions: 38
Don't ask such a question... you'll be blocked ! 😂

Krystal

3 minutes ago
Speaking of stone masons for the chapel window - I'm reminded of how I always mean to ask but keep forgetting: what ever happened with repairing the stairs/patio along the back of the chateau? That was a big project and I don't recall ever seeing anything about the progress or possible completion of that job.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Go Cathy, Go Cathy!!!! Definitely been following us here. Newest vlog up which references the chapel window which she believes has been damaged by tree removal drying out ground and causing subsidence, then the illegal bonfire, exploiting Pavlina and finally how they all look unwell (Not newest residents YET).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I think it was reported in the last thread that the chimneys have not been cleaned so they are not able to use them. No heating system and no place to even have a fire going. They will all be gathering around the kitchen stove trying not to freeze to death. Welcome Stuart!
What misery

• Sad
Reactions: 20
About that bon fire. It was pretty large and built on a slope. I would be afraid that one of the several very large round logs that were haphazardly thrown on to it, might come loose and roll off onto anything or anyone in its path. While on fire. Stephanie Jarvis’s Chateau de Lalande is run by idiot 12 year olds. (No offense meant to 12 year olds) 🪵🔥
A095D8D0-7ADC-4A4F-BDC4-042D4C7CAD39.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
About that bon fire. It was pretty large and built on a slope. I would be afraid that one of the several very large round logs that were haphazardly thrown on to it, might come loose and roll off onto anything or anyone in its path. While on fire. Stephanie Jarvis’s Chateau de Lalande is run by idiot 12 year olds. (No offense meant to 12 year olds) 🪵🔥
View attachment 1165106
I wouldn't even give the idiot 12 years...toddler!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1164985
View attachment 1165044
Dan could have chopped all that wood for his man cave burner instead of spending his time complementing the geriatric bimbo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
What a wasteful idiot.
Why didn't she have someone (because you know she wouldn't lift a twig...) chop it for firewood, chip it for paths or compost, give the big logs to neighbors...
What the heck is the use of Dan if he doesn't tell her what to do in these situations. Isn't he the gardener? These foolish people couldn't find their way out of a paper bag if both ends were open.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I am new here, although I have been reading the Chateau thread for a while. I became a member to join in the "fun." It seems that after I watch a Vlog I have a lot of questions and comments running through my head. I come here and there they are on the pages---- It's like I can't stop watching, and have to mute it at times because of the crazy laughter- I tried to laugh like that it it just hurt--- who laughs like that? and Snorts I could not snort if I tried, and so frequently.. Anyhoo thanks for the laughs and comments. Rock on peeps

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Comment under Daphnes last video from scotchette.
Wasn't s/he a fan of Stephanie or am I wrong there ?

Screenshot (889).png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
🍸 :unsure:🍾 Good evening friends! I haven't got a clue what is going on at the Chateau these days, but I gather from here that there is a girl called Stuart?! I must check that one out, but sadly I am about to head off out with the trouble & strife, so it shall have to wait. I just had to tell you this, - my wife watches a period drama called Bridgerton (most odd from what I can see) and I have just caught glimpses of it when giving her orders,- and lo and behold,- suddenly I see CLARA! I could not help myself but saying "Oh but it is Clara!" and my wife told me that she was not Clara but Penelope. (My wife has still not found Tattle, and she can keep well away.) I know Clara when I see her. Have a wonderful evening, and cheers to new VIP's, welcome to the club you little tit :whistle: I'll toast to you all from one of London's finer diners!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

View attachment 1164985
View attachment 1165044

Bon soir - this is Hugo Bernard Chief of Fire Brigade, Caserne de pompiers La Chartre. Merci for information regarde cette situation. My English is not very good but Father O'Malley has given me his fine help aujourd'hui.

Today I am using my Google translate to write to Mme Jarvis.

Dear Mrs Jarvis
It has come to my attention that you have been instigating large fires on your property. This is completely against local regulations. The risk to buildings and woodlands in close proximity to the source of the fire is extremely high. And if this spread would put my fire fighters at severe risk.

I am sure that you are aware that this negligent behaviour would completely invalidate any insurance you have in place.

So, in the light of this incident and the fact that you are running a chambre d'hote please make preparations for a visit from our department.
Please ensure that you have a copy of your risk assessment available together with a fire escape plan. I would also need to see all certificates relating to your fire extinguishers.

This will take place within the next week. My office will contact you to advise when we will make the visit.
Chief of Fire Brigade
Caserne de pompiers La Châtre

Bon soir - j'ai une bonne bouteille de vin et une bonne femme et c'est le week-end ..a bientôt Hugo. 🍷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Wow, is that for real Princess and the Pea? If so they are on their way and she could get SHUT DOWN!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bon soir - this is Hugo Bernard Chief of Fire Brigade, Caserne de pompiers La Chartre. Merci for information regarde cette situation. My English is not very good but Father O'Malley has given me his fine help aujourd'hui.

Today I am using my Google translate to write to Mme Jarvis.

Dear Mrs Jarvis
It has come to my attention that you have been instigating large fires on your property. This is completely against local regulations. The risk to buildings and woodlands in close proximity to the source of the fire is extremely high. And if this spread would put my fire fighters at severe risk.

I am sure that you are aware that this negligent behaviour would completely invalidate any insurance you have in place.

So, in the light of this incident and the fact that you are running a chambre d'hote please make preparations for a visit from our department.
Please ensure that you have a copy of your risk assessment available together with a fire escape plan. I would also need to see all certificates relating to your fire extinguishers.

This will take place within the next week. My office will contact you to advise when we will make the visit.
Chief of Fire Brigade
Caserne de pompiers La Châtre

Bon soir - j'ai une bonne bouteille de vin et une bonne femme et c'est le week-end ..a bientôt Hugo. 🍷
C'est formidable. Merci Hugo de l'avoir compose au chef des pompiers un bon diner avec sa bonne bouteille de vin et la bonne femme.

C'est formidable. Merci Hugo de l'avoir compose au chef des pompiers un bon diner avec sa bonne bouteille de vin et la bonne femme.
Well done Princess and the Pea!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.