The Chateau Diaries #133 Mirror, mirror who's the fairest of them all? Stuart, not bat💩 crazy Stephanie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't see any plugs, but surely there is electricity. There is ceiling lighting so they could pull electrical cable from the overhead lighting or through the wall from the unfinished downstairs loo which I believe is next door. But Dan should have done any required electrical work when he was doing the walls.
Hmm perhaps a recipe for a fire.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
still nothing from MPK, suppose he dosen't believe he has to keep anyone happy with vlogs anymore, no Patrons. Hope his mental health is improving.

SO Gwendolyn off for a hens party, no word who has Archie, in past she taken him with her but I think that was breast feeding, if he at nursey school then he on bottle. Wonder if it will be Sadie??? Ma & Pa bought Billy's range rover, wonder if he gave them a family reduced rate.

Was re looking at Sadies Vlogs as I think Oliva's school down the road on the corner from the Convent and wanted to check it out. Ma when talking to Sadie said Billy used to go to work with his dad when Mick was refurbishing pubs, collected items and sell in Auctions. Said he did quiet well. Seems he always been a wheeler Dealer. Now I know where tattlers got Trotter from, he is obviously a real Del boy with smarts. If the neices school is on the corner further down I can see Sadie pushing for one of the apartments. This would allow Olivia to interact more with friends rather than be stuck in teh Country.

Does anyone know where she sleeps as Sadie flat is only one bedroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Guys, I wasn’t going to do this but I can’t stand it anymore. This last vlog was it for me. I’m going to go ahead and reveal myself to you before I go wide on my sort of public Insta. As you know I’ve been lurking here a long time and I have been waiting patiently for SSB to flame out and off YT forever. I think the only thing that’s going to stop her is if a celebrity calls her out. My manager tells me this is not a good idea (he hates her too), but I’ve already got 3 Academy Awards and 9 Golden Globes. I think an actor leading the charge will finally stop her. So I’m going to it. I wanted to let you know who I am first though, and thank you all for all of the wonderful entertainment. (I wait around a lot on sets and this site has been a godsend). So, without further ado, you might have seen me in a movie about the devil and who she is wearing. I am of course…..

April Fooling You!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🍾🍾🥂🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
On my business trip to Alberta, Canada last fall, I met with colleagues for afternoon tea at this place where the word petit is not in the chef's vocabulary! Those scones are just MASSIVE! No finger sandwiches, just huge chicken pot pies! Chicken pot pie for afternoon tea!! I did enjoy the duck confit with oranges on the side. I told my colleagues that I won't be a bit surprised if they bring out some fried chicken!

View attachment 1165541
Looks like a wild west tea to me....Not a delicate English tea at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
<Yelling from the damp alley outback> I’ll be wearing cut off jean shorts, a cute top and flip flops. Can someone please toss me a Miller Lite?
I got you, bae! <Tosses @Jules100 a frosty Miller Lite from a swamp-buggy in the non-VIP area, with a Sea Tow koozie to keep it cold.> Hey, I picked you up a family pack of fried chicken from Publix as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Dan has a new flog... 🤪

View attachment 1165268

Margie Lynch
48 seconds ago
Too bad your joke was messed up, y’all can still get her. Good on Phillip for protecting his love ️ she has been strong alone far too much.

Chris Marcotte
51 seconds ago
I'm no longer watching anything about Lalande. Will check in to see vids about your home and family only

smolpuppyo'love
57 seconds ago
Philip is always one step ahead

John Folds
4 minutes ago
I think Philip is the best thing that has happened in Stephanie’s life. He really looks out for her. Having said this it is a shame the 1st of April fool’s day joke was spoiled.

Alex
4 minutes ago
Next time, chloroform philip and lock him in the pantry before trying to prank Stephanie, he’s like an assistant, a guard dog and an antivirus software all in one.

Helen Stella
28 minutes ago (edited)
Hello Dan Daily ️️ oooh.. spoilsport Philip
Phi Phi is totally worried about a More Satisfying Picnic Ding Dong slipping into his mature LadyFriend at the moment

Stephanie stuffs up the measurements again. Dan shows the height of the new fridges as only 170cms. They are made much taller than that. It will be interesting to see what pretty inside brand SJ went with. Cheap/expensive?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am going berserk over the idiocy of the pantry!!
A WALK IN you freaking stupid people!!! AAAARRRRGH!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well, great news - Fanny finally posted her financials as promised many moons ago.
Even better - the chapel restorer returned.
In addition - the lake was filled today.
And, the heating system at LaLande was completed.
The new refrigerators fit perfectly in place. PhiPhi finally announced who he is. . . .
Dan returned to his wife and children.
Several full circle moments Revealed.
Just one completed project after another. . . .is this what we’re waiting for?
Cold day in hell. . . .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I am gobsmacked that Fanny couldn't be bothered to get the chimneys cleaned, properly inspected and re-pointed as needed. They burned a ton of perfectly good logs in a massive bonfire that could have been cut further down, cured, and used to help heat the Shitoo. A chimney sweep is not ridiculously expensive. Priorities for preventing damp (and further decay), and giving the residents some comfort (such as heat) are low on the list for our Shitoo-laine- where on earth is her common sense? Fanny, you've proven you can't manage a cheque-book, let alone a large property.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Well...Nutti's pictures of her man were....underwhelming.
She said she had issues with her phone. And tomorrow, we'll get to see some work pictures!
Oh Boy! Can't wait!!
I really don't like how she treats him like a piece of meat.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am gobsmacked that Fanny couldn't be bothered to get the chimneys cleaned, properly inspected and re-pointed as needed. They burned a ton of perfectly good logs in a massive bonfire that could have been cut further down, cured, and used to help heat the Shitoo. A chimney sweep is not ridiculously expensive. Priorities for preventing damp (and further decay), and giving the residents some comfort (such as heat) are low on the list for our Shitoo-laine- where on earth is her common sense? Fanny, you've proven you can't manage a cheque-book, let alone a large property.
On Manor and Maker's vlog they said they had to get their chimney's cleaned yearly for insurance purpose. They had 12 cleaned. They had all this crap in the fire box that the chimney sweep had to spend all of this time cleaning out..old newspapers etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
On Manor and Maker's vlog they said they had to get their chimney's cleaned yearly for insurance purpose. They had 12 cleaned. They had all this crap in the fire box that the chimney sweep had to spend all of this time cleaning out..old newspapers etc.
I suspect that the previous owners were not doing an annual chimney clean. Fanny is obviously not doing it (and now they can not use the bread oven, either, as it is a fire hazard- SMH.) I don't understand how, with a $30K+ monthly income, one would forgo annual maintenance. (Let alone WHY the heating system is still not properly sorted.)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.