The Chateau Diaries #130 Stephanie Jarvis - Unscrupulous Grifting, Scheming, Knickerless Farmhouse Frauds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Le Baiseur, post: 8985582, member: 300723x
View attachment 1141437

In all fairness there has been a whole generation who have suffered these insufferable people usually us Gen X and wheve been told many things by others oh its your mother / full in the blank you have to love her be patient be kind with her etc etc. A big fat nope to suffering in silence anymore we need to share their unwritten SOMEWHAT DEMONIC playbook for others to have somewhat of a tool kit to deal with these skin suits.
When dealing with the narc in my life, I actually saw him toggle into a different personality (experience with DID too, lucky me). Went running to discuss it with the shrink, who talked about narcs whose eyes go black when they let it out (pupil dilation), which she'd had terrifying personal experience with. And also the more clinical Jungian idea that he was letting his "shadow side" out. Both she and the pastoral counselor agreed nobody should be around that. I actually read a book about exorcism because it was so creepy. Unfortunately, narcs aren't so easily cured. The one cure is no contact.

Yes Dan said he’s spent hours on that pergola and training the espaliers.

Anyone fancy spending a week at Manor & Maker’s gaff, learning encaustic art techniques? 4 bedrooms available.
If some rooms are double occupied that’s 5,000 euro per room and not even a private loo! 🙁. At least I suppose they are ‘earning’ their own money!

Deux Terraces
Private terrace looking up to the woods and quaint cemetery, plus Juliette balcony looking out to the town. Private en-suite shower room with bidet. Shared toilet room.

Double occ: €2450
Single occ: €2760
This is even more than they were charging for their Disney-bound cos play workshop in a rented chateau. €2300 as I recall. But that was with no teacher, just Fiona.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's 3 close by. One in Le Harve, one in Rouen and one in... nup, name of the place escapes me, but it's south-west of Caen. I applaud them for giving a puppy a home, regardless. It's their choice to home a pedigree dog and I hope it gives their girls much joy.
We have had several rescue dogs and pedigree dogs (Irish Setters.). Whilst I applaud someone giving a dog from a rescue centre a home, everyone has the right to choose for themselves. Using the argument that dogs should be rehomed instead of allowing the freedom to choose a particular breed of dog to suit their family is commendable but by the same token, should we insist that couples adopt instead of having a child of their own -also commendable but how many of us would agree to that?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I've had 2 posts removed because I referred to a certain ex US President in an unflattering way :mad:
Me too, in response to somebody wildly trolling political controversy -- with apparent impunity.

Comments from the live gift grab...

Urban definition of a pearl necklace:
A pearl necklace is a slang term referring to a sexual act in which a man ejaculates semen on or near the neck, chest, or breast of another person. If ejaculation is onto the other person's face it can be called a facial.

View attachment 1142683
Supriya D

12 minutes ago
Natti .. mother of all pearls

Mary McAndrew
34 minutes ago
Great episode! I love that blue jacket and all those fabrics! Concerning covid the infection rates are NOT dropping here in Scotland, they are worse now than at any time during the pandemic. I know it's not supposed to be as deadly but it's still very dangerous, be careful everyone, stay safe.

Susan Heggie
1 hour ago
Kia ora from Aotearoa, New Zealand. My friend and I are coming to France in July but not unexpectedly, you are all booked up. Can I suggest you have some bigger functions, like the queen! And have large garden parties occasionally so that many more people can enjoy the grounds and chapel. Naturally there would be a charge to go towards the renovations etc. We are sad not to be able to stay as you are booked up for so long in advance.

View attachment 1142712
M P

6 hours ago
Steph.........nice of you to offer the Peacocks to Terry, Ash, Tony and Tracy. They are a newer and struggling Channel. You are such a thoughtful person always looking out for the "underdogs".

View attachment 1142704
M P

7 hours ago
With all those beads Nati is wearing, she would do well at Mardi Gras in New Orleans, LA USA. lololol :)

View attachment 1142678 View attachment 1142696
Annette McCullough
8 hours ago
The dress? Have you seen Carol Burnett as “Eunice” in Mama’s Family.

Justine Allen
8 hours ago
The Love-peacock is going to a different place than his sisters isn't he?? Cause breeding.

Ann Hardesty
9 hours ago
Do you ever wonder about the environmental impact of shipping all that dreck to France from all over the world?
Lalacelles not struggling, Terry Short is raking it in.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Hi! I've been a lurker after finding Tattle. I'm not sure exactly what put me off Stephanie as I really did enjoy her content for a while. I was glad to have the idyllic videos and content during lockdown. I didn't enjoy the gift openings much and I was only briefly a Patreon. I find that the chateau renovations have ground to a halt despite the amount she gets monthly. She's unfortunately become just another influencer asking for free stuff.
Out of curiosity, what do we hope happens? She's not a great person and what she's doing is wrong but so many influencers get away with worse (arguably) and are still popular. I don't know that Stephanie will ever lose it all or have to stop. I don't even know if the authorities in France care to crack down on her. Have any other influencers been stopped by the authorities? I tend to just stop paying attention to influencers when I notice they're beggars in disguise.
I've thoroughly enjoyed reading all the speculations so far. [/SIZE]

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This is even more than they were charging for their Disney-bound cos play workshop in a rented chateau. €2300 as I recall. But that was with no teacher, just Fiona.

i just looked on expedia for 123 pounds per night I can book in far suprerior chateau 1 hour from paris with own bathroom , no encounters with shrek or Fiona at 3am with spa and everything on a whole bigger estate . What do I get for 3k a signed as seen on youtube photo with Shrek~

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Someone left the door open again.
Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 15.13.05.png

Could this be the "infamous"Jason Dubey?
(I don't know if someone has posted this before...if it's a duplicate, sorry!)

Here he is on a LaLa Gift Grab chat!

View attachment 1142987
I don't recognise him without the huge bouquet of flowers and the gaudy coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If Nati is pregnant that’s a nasty trick to play on Amaury. Hasn’t he only been there since the autumn? He seems like a lovely capable bloke but since I saw the interview with his much older cousin he doesn’t seem like he’s ready to start adulting any time soon.
I agree. Actually he arrived in August last year if my memory serves me correctly.
They are both old enough to know how birth control works but Nutty's body clock is ticking if she wants children. Just stating a fact of life here so don't shoot me!
They've only known each other for 6 months tops.

Reactions: 9
This popped up on my YT, and I was intrigued by the title. (1) Sundays at the Brocante: Love at First Sight - YouTube

This vlog was posted on October 12, 2020 and Philip had only been at the shiteau about 1 month. It's interesting to watch in hindsight.

There's tremendous familiarity and banter between Snorty and Fanny with lots of laughing and some double entendre. They seem extremely comfortable with each other, especially for a new volunteer. Snorty is already very familiar with the decor in all the rooms and various decorative items Fanny already has.

Throughout the vlog Philip uses the royal 'we' quite often - we need this, we need that, and they even discuss having a picnic in the woods. They are already shopping together to find dishes to match Snorty's pattern that he left back in the Netherlands. Snorty is being extremely direct and taking charge of design decisions, including in Fanny's boudoir.

This vlog has the extension table, which Fanny pretends she didn't know extended - fawning over how wonderful Snorty is.

Snorty & Fanny definitely knew each other and had established a relationship before Snorty arrived at the shiteau. Snorty finishes by saying 'we were destined to be together' and he wasn't just referring to the card table. They were hiding in plain sight right from the start!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Grabeaux comments... :rolleyes::oops:

John
53 minutes ago
I’m so glad you are isolated in the middle of France. You are wisely working toward a self stuffiest future, harvesting your food and timber. Being geothermal helps. The solar arrays that you invasion will keep you energy indecent and not subject to a regional grid. God bless. We live in perilous times. ❤

Nicole
1 hour ago
I would love to come and be the house cleaner. I would work for free just to be with you beautiful people. 🦋💟☮🦋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Snorty & Fanny definitely knew each other and had established a relationship before Snorty arrived at the shiteau. Snorty finishes by saying 'we were destined to be together' and he wasn't just referring to the card table. They were hiding in plain sight right from the start!
Bless you for having such attention to details. Even when I liked her, I'd only watch her videos while doing something else. Phillip and Stephanie are made for each other... No one else could put up with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

i just looked on expedia for 123 pounds per night I can book in far suprerior chateau 1 hour from paris with own bathroom , no encounters with shrek or Fiona at 3am with spa and everything on a whole bigger estate . What do I get for 3k a signed as seen on youtube photo with Shrek~
You get one of the M&M business cards he had printed to hand out in Venice.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Haha I say this too . No more for me . Had one when he’s gone I don’t want another . Sadly he has dementia so it’s not a great ending for us . I’ve always fancied a little cottage and a garden . That’ll do me
Exactly what I have done @Belladonna1969.
When I divorced, I took on the responsibility for a huge house/gardens that required constant upkeep/maintenance, it was exhausting, although obviously I had to buy out the XH even though I had originaly bought the house before I had even met him! Hey ho, that's life.
I paid off the mortgage at 50 and had wanted to sell up asap but life/work got in the way, plus after university my son came back to live with me, he couldn't afford to buy anywhere himself so, we had to have a longer term plan.
Finally last year, I downsized and from the proceeds bought myself a much smaller, prefect sized compact house with ugly, non-existant gardens - no problem for me.
Worked immediately on re-designing the much smaller gardens (losing 1.5 stone in the process) and am now going to sit back to reap the benefits. Which I was doing for a couple of hours earlier today in the glorious 19C UK Spring sunshine.
They say it takes 3 years to make a garden, true, to fully mature that is but, the changes in mine are already totally transformative and so rewarding after all my hard work. Yes, apart from a guy initially helping me with the heavy stuff (no diggers involved) for 2 days, I did absolutely everything else myself.
And, from the old house proceeds, was also able to buy my son a mortgage free 2-bed flat too.
Happy days for both mother and "only" child. ❤

I beg to disagree, @ComtesseRose ! Jason Dubey (Yes, him! Him with the gassy doggy, and 35 rooms, and zombies outside his gallery!) bears no comparison to Cara. She was fun, in a her own way. JD isn't!😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 He is an embarrassment!
And just so self seeking of attention with multiple posts within seconds of each other. TBH, just get on with selling your "art", looking after your poorly puppy and attempting to gain a 5* rating for your B&B.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
$10 on the beach in Bali.
Always wanted a Rolox watch from a bloke on the beach!

Love Fanny’s seduction technique for Dan. Chuck a picnic basket in a digger and crush it twice between some rocks - stay classy!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.