The Chateau Diaries #130 Stephanie Jarvis - Unscrupulous Grifting, Scheming, Knickerless Farmhouse Frauds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Amaury’s statement that his purpose (or whatever word he used) was to look after Natti was telling.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
You're a bloke then........................ UVULA is nowhere near the nether regions. 😲:D
The only thing near the nether regions is your brain with your comment on my profile picture that all you see when you look at it is "a nice firm set of buttocks". Seriously? How old are you? And now this not so pithy follow-up on where the uvula is or isn't located. And you judging I'm a 'bloke' due to my response, when you could easily look up my name and find what gender it is. I told you that you wouldn't like what it is I think about when I see your profile picture, but here it is...
In our academic circle, after reading and assessing, my colleagues place the letter U for the attention of fellow academics on papers presented by students. The U variously translates as 'unproven' 'unsound' 'uneducated' or 'unprofessional'. A double UU (in emulation of the great Flinders Petrie who sometimes did the same) also indicates that the students thoughts, ideas and research makes them appear a bit of a tit in trying to appear smarter than they actually are - as in your observations that Stephanie Javis isn't really committing fraud because nothing legal was signed. WTF. It's the type of thing a flying monkey would say. Something to make tattlers fight amongst themselves, rather than concentrate on SJ's nefarious doings, lack of accounts and lack of accountability. So, what will you do: continue to choke on your own uvula with your disturbing and puerile observations on my gender and buttocks, or drop it, move on and concentrate your efforts on the HMN? Your choice. My choice is that you be shown the door, so it's a good thing that it's not up to me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
When I saw Snorty sit down for today's Cadeaux my initial reaction was WTF??? Snorty irritates me without even having to open his mouth. How long has he been filming Grabeaux and he still can't set the sound correctly and 2 or their 3 film lights are broken)

What did we learn during today's Cadeaux tartlets???
  • Channel 4 filming starts again soon, so clearly Fanny is waiting to complete projects, such as the Marquis suite, for Channel 4
  • Paneling won't begin in the Grand Salon for another 6-8 weeks (Anmuary better hurry up and get it down before any baby arrives)
  • China Pantry and Fanny's sitting room won't be started until the Grand Salon is finished (so expect 2023 at the earliest)
  • The chapel restorer is still AWOL although the stain glass lady (who doesn't like her face on camera) will be installing a refurbished stain glass window sometime this year
  • Many asking in the comments when will Natti's apt. be finished? Ian is still recovering (Ian will never be seen again)
  • After 17 years in France, Fanny claims she still can't find reliable tradespeople (Fanny's nose grew an inch longer with that lie)
  • It's March, but Snorty has the important world issues such as Christmas 2022 decorations planned, including the place-setting - yikes! (It doesn't appear that Snorty is planning on shifting his sorry ass out of the shiteau any time soon or heading back to school)
  • Selmar received a gift - which will be left out by the compost heap with his tools for pickup
  • Marie received a gift - apparently Marie is only 2 hours away and Fanny promises they will meet up (Ain't going to happen)
When all the pearl necklaces and bracelets were being unwrapped, not only did I lose count, I lost my will to live. By my estimation, approx. 112 gifts were opened in today's Grabeaux. I'll go back and try to value, but hard to do with much of the crap which was received.

Of course, Fanny has no qualms keeping all the gifts, and with the troubles in Ukraine what is one to do, but just carry on. Selfish, greedy cow! :mad:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Yes! and if you remember Marie also referred to herself as "We" Remember the episode where SJ and Marie met up with Danna and a friend for lunch. ts was some art show or something.
SJ bought that simple almost washed-out little print that She paid a small fortune for? Marie " Stephany, we could not even afford cheese earlier today" well, that was when she and Marie were a couple. If not a couple she was SJs Snorts at the time. Im still not sure they are a real couple yet, her and snorts. She may just be coving for Whats his Face (The one Snorts ran off to search for Kabob with in Vennis.) Dam my brain right now. He is definitely what another poster referred to as Lavender
SJ prefaced her announcement of purchasing the artwork with a self affected, self effacing, faux embarrassed little grin by admitting that she'd been "a little bit naughty" in buying the art. Like a misbehaving child who's been caught with her sticky fingers in the cookie jar. No conscience, no duty of care towards others, no idea that adulthood means responsibility.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I agree. IMHO, I don’t think Dan has been doing the horizontal tango with Stephanmemememe. I think when he has his arms crossed when he is with Fanny, it reveals insecurity, apprehension, or wariness. Fanny loves to mock him and put him down, I don‘t think he is hot for her in that manner. He knows Fanny flirts with everyone, men and women, and wants to be thought of as perpetually youthful and desirable, so he plays along for the camera (Like MP did ).

I think Dan is under a lot of pressure because he knows he is now at Fanny’s mercy for his housing, pay, video content, and his party group. He has no choice but to do what she wants whenever she tells him to. Fanny loves feeling superior and in total control in all of her relationships, if possible. And she has no empathy or compassion for others, especially when it comes to her image and impression management tactics. His friend Sabine was most likely sent away by order of Fanny, showing Dan again that no one is indispensable at the Shittoo (unless you are a relative). So he plays up to Stephanmemememe’s ego by flirting with her, calling them a dream team, etc. He has no choice. No wonder he looks terrible. He is exhausted playing the Fanny game. He is getting the same haunted look about him as other former Shittoo occupants/employees/volunteers. And with phi phi going away for a few weeks for his play, Fanny needs another source of adoring attention.
Bravo!! This is spot on!👏

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Serious question - what is Dan's role at the shiteau? People complained that Selmar didn't do much and was slow (I don't necessarily agree), but over the past few months Dan has:
- completed 1/2 the pantry
- repaired a lock
- painted the kitchen door
- unloaded and helped plant some trees
- put wire on the courtyard trees
- power-washed the fountain
- moved some boulders

Have I missed anything?

There are other volunteers at the shiteau who could work with Dan to finish the pergola or finish the 2 bathrooms. Dan's not working in the garden with Kirsty. Really, what is Dan doing?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Bravo!! This is spot on!👏
I've not said there is a romantic interest between Dan & Fanny (it will come out 6 months from now if it is the case). More the change in Dan now that Fanny has got him under her control by blowing smoke up his ass about his skills & talents. I know, I know..I'm going to use the narc frame of reference is that how they operate with their love bombing. This is not to say that there is a romantic love intent. Fanny uses it on anyone man, woman, child, volunteer, Ians, waifs & strays ..anyone and everyone. It's not about her giving love,. It's so she gets it back by giving excessive priase, flattery & fake love.

Term narcissist comes from the story of Narcissus (where the term comes from) was that he was a very beautiful young man & many fell in love with him - but he only showed them disdain and contempt. Echo, a woodland nymph fell in love with him but as Narcissus was incapable of loving anyone but himself he rejected her. Echo fled back into the mountain woodlands & faded away leaving only the remnants of her voice behind.
Nemesis, the goddess of retribution and revenge, learned what had happened & decided to punish Narcissus for his behaviour. She led him to a pool; there, the man saw his reflection in the water and fell in love with it. Although he did not realise in the beginning that it was just a reflection, when he understood it, he fell in despair that his love could not materialise and he died of sorrow by the pool,. Here endeth the Greek Mythology lesson :ROFLMAO:

So to me Jarvis loves no-one but herself. She NEEDS to be loved by anything & everything - because that's her fuel. An empty vessel where he void needs to full up of adoration.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Le Baiseur, post: 8985582, member: 300723x
View attachment 1141437

In all fairness there has been a whole generation who have suffered these insufferable people usually us Gen X and wheve been told many things by others oh its your mother / full in the blank you have to love her be patient be kind with her etc etc. A big fat nope to suffering in silence anymore we need to share their unwritten SOMEWHAT DEMONIC playbook for others to have somewhat of a tool kit to deal with these skin suits.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Dan being sent to the UK to buy the Easter chocolates, SJ learned last year she can't have it shipped. She can't risk it so sending Dan.
“Whilst” telling her Patreons that poor Dan needed a break and so she, kind understanding soul that she is , has sent him to spend some time with family and friends

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Little Lord Fondletoy finally has a job! SMD (unlike a WMD 💣) = social media director. certainly Someone at the HMN IS reading tattler, which is a full -time affair, plus youtube has recommended SJ increases her posts on FB and IG etc, and someone other than SJ is writing her scripts. (eg: recent 'pickernick' FB post started with "join Dan and I ". 0xford education abandoned ).

Because I DO have a job, therefore finding it difficult to keep up with you Tartlets, did i only imagine a post saying Sabine was moving 40 mins from the shitoo? SJ, (or phiphi) reading here of Dan's very recent fall from grace and subsequent speculation, has prompted an intervention to split up the third 'couple' ?

Reactions: 11
Also mentioned in Cadeau. PJ has two more exciting vlogs almost ready for release.
Talking of gifts in yesterday’s Cadeaux, the first gift from Belgium included a Chagall card. SJ said that her father was a great fan of Chagall. I think many of the chateau residents are familiar with Shagall (whoops, that damned predictive text again)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but think it's more like the Tokoyo Laundry one which is a cheapo one!! But I did notice that she had that Cartier Tank watch on when she was going to do the work. Is that not something so valuable that you'd want to wear it just for best? I know I wouldn't be out doing garden work with a watch that was that valuable. Unless of course it's a knock off fake - like its owner :ROFLMAO:
OMG those watches are not cheapos in Australia from A$3800 to A$56500. I mean to say, if they have a knockoff version, steer me to them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Serious question - what is Dan's role at the shiteau? People complained that Selmar didn't do much and was slow (I don't necessarily agree), but over the past few months Dan has:
- completed 1/2 the pantry
- repaired a lock
- painted the kitchen door
- unloaded and helped plant some trees
- put wire on the courtyard trees
- power-washed the fountain
- moved some boulders

Have I missed anything?

There are other volunteers at the shiteau who could work with Dan to finish the pergola or finish the 2 bathrooms. Dan's not working in the garden with Kirsty. Really, what is Dan doing?
Just off the top of my head -

Cooked several times for B and B
Filmed Fanny's vlogs
Worked on the leaking radiators
Construction of the pergola
Cleared the moat
Clearing ground (at Davy's request) for Selmar's van and the sunken area near the lake

Reactions: 18
Yes Dan said he’s spent hours on that pergola and training the espaliers.

Anyone fancy spending a week at Manor & Maker’s gaff, learning encaustic art techniques? 4 bedrooms available.
If some rooms are double occupied that’s 5,000 euro per room and not even a private loo! 🙁. At least I suppose they are ‘earning’ their own money!

Deux Terraces
Private terrace looking up to the woods and quaint cemetery, plus Juliette balcony looking out to the town. Private en-suite shower room with bidet. Shared toilet room.

Double occ: €2450
Single occ: €2760

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
And now, joy of joys, he is going to take us all to Portsmouth! If you had ever been there you would know how underwhelming that's going to be
Hey, my adopted home town isn't that bad.

You never know, I'll keep my eyes peeled and see if I can spot him and ask some questions or see if I can eavesdrop on a few of his phone calls 🤭😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Non-starting project: investigations to see if the ceiling above one of the bedrooms beneath the attic Armoire Central carries painted decoration, based on the evidence discovered by Ian: cue squeals of excitement from Stephanie at the prospect of destroying a ceiling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

View attachment 1141870

Remember this day when Dan spray painted his mancave with no mask? Doesn't seem to me that he's been looking well ever since then. He took a real beating in the comments, and you can see the paint in his mustache. I can only wonder how much paint he took in through his mouth and nose that day.
Not good He better get to a doctor and get tested. Something is wrong with his health..

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I've not said there is a romantic interest between Dan & Fanny (it will come out 6 months from now if it is the case). More the change in Dan now that Fanny has got him under her control by blowing smoke up his ass about his skills & talents. I know, I know..I'm going to use the narc frame of reference is that how they operate with their love bombing. This is not to say that there is a romantic love intent. Fanny uses it on anyone man, woman, child, volunteer, Ians, waifs & strays ..anyone and everyone. It's not about her giving love,. It's so she gets it back by giving excessive priase, flattery & fake love.

Term narcissist comes from the story of Narcissus (where the term comes from) was that he was a very beautiful young man & many fell in love with him - but he only showed them disdain and contempt. Echo, a woodland nymph fell in love with him but as Narcissus was incapable of loving anyone but himself he rejected her. Echo fled back into the mountain woodlands & faded away leaving only the remnants of her voice behind.
Nemesis, the goddess of retribution and revenge, learned what had happened & decided to punish Narcissus for his behaviour. She led him to a pool; there, the man saw his reflection in the water and fell in love with it. Although he did not realise in the beginning that it was just a reflection, when he understood it, he fell in despair that his love could not materialise and he died of sorrow by the pool,. Here endeth the Greek Mythology lesson :ROFLMAO:

So to me Jarvis loves no-one but herself. She NEEDS to be loved by anything & everything - because that's her fuel. An empty vessel where he void needs to full up of adoration.
764C0D6E-7202-4DE7-8664-6B5DC5733D13.jpeg
8DA06DD9-F01D-47C9-BF7F-FB1A69847240.jpeg
867D3B68-42BD-48AA-A274-1AF12C151A1D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.