The Chateau Diaries #130 Stephanie Jarvis - Unscrupulous Grifting, Scheming, Knickerless Farmhouse Frauds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep thinking of this scene ... what oh what were they talking about before she came in? You can slice the air. Dan does not look happy, nor does Amaury ... there was serious talk going on in there ... I don't think that is a sign of an affair, but of co-workers having a serious talk about stuff ... I have a guess that Sabine has gotten herself in trouble with Nati or Stephanie, and she's been told to leave and she's in there chatting to the guys about how she's been treated, but she's smugly smiling at Stephanie ... they guys look so caught in something they don't want Stephanie to be part of ... something is up ... and I don't think it is a romance ... we don't see Nati there ... I think there was a good hard gossip going on ... something about Sabine has been going on, she has hardly been shown, hardly had a voice since before Christmas, and now she's leaving ...

I agree. IMHO, I don’t think Dan has been doing the horizontal tango with Stephanmemememe. I think when he has his arms crossed when he is with Fanny, it reveals insecurity, apprehension, or wariness. Fanny loves to mock him and put him down, I don‘t think he is hot for her in that manner. He knows Fanny flirts with everyone, men and women, and wants to be thought of as perpetually youthful and desirable, so he plays along for the camera (Like MP did ).

I think Dan is under a lot of pressure because he knows he is now at Fanny’s mercy for his housing, pay, video content, and his party group. He has no choice but to do what she wants whenever she tells him to. Fanny loves feeling superior and in total control in all of her relationships, if possible. And she has no empathy or compassion for others, especially when it comes to her image and impression management tactics. His friend Sabine was most likely sent away by order of Fanny, showing Dan again that no one is indispensable at the Shittoo (unless you are a relative). So he plays up to Stephanmemememe’s ego by flirting with her, calling them a dream team, etc. He has no choice. No wonder he looks terrible. He is exhausted playing the Fanny game. He is getting the same haunted look about him as other former Shittoo occupants/employees/volunteers. And with phi phi going away for a few weeks for his play, Fanny needs another source of adoring attention.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I am enjoying this couple’s videos… they have a cute sense of humour and their chateau is lovely too.
They have a real “Grand salon” with beautiful paneling and just installed a gorgeous chandelier too…

Uh oh! Phillip Fleuries is going to be so envious!!! We had two rescue donkeys/donkeys in my "previous life". They are a hoot!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Life is a rabbit hole… if you are privileged. I have been trying to keep up but have lost energy to ‘language’ in most facets of my ‘now’. The war in Ukraine is very personal.
I just don’t know what to say…Here, I have been reading ect. The ‘whilsts’, the flying pantry pests from moths to monkeys… oh boy. Dan is into allergy season and well, that doesn’t explain his weight loss. Nutti is organized as organized is relative to the HMN. She’s a steel trap. SJ is still lost in the sauce, between night and day. They’ve shown us their house of cards.
Thank you for all your posts, “tartlets” (Dippy Hippy). Sorry to not ad to the flow here.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My thoughts on Dan looking exhausted are that he is now editing Stef's vlogs. I noticed in the vlog that was tagged as having the wrong formatting (Annalie's birthday?) that the music used was the same that Dan has used.
Someone commented that there was an issue and to tell PhiPhi, but Princess replied that she edited it and she did it the usual way, with an "oh dear".
Methinks that maybe Princess realised that Dan does a better job, so for a rent reduction, he's editing.

Also, I'm pissed at the farse of the editing studio, whereas all along he was living at the Shitshow. Why build that? Why put money into that project when he needed to work on his house so that his estranged family is happy, or they can sell? Not that they'll get much for the fallen down cottage.

I hope that his visit to his mates and family will sort him out. Back to the oil rigs for you Dan!

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Believe it was Anmuary in the kitchen. Snorty was all tucked into his bed with the sniffles (and stuffed animals) and keeping himself busy with online auctions & ebay.
If I may, what's the joke behind mispelling Amaury's name? Really curious.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
oooLaLande, post: 8984371, member: 280457
There is absolutely no way this dress wasn't sent to her as a joke!!
What an utterly ugly piece of garment!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1141267

we all know narcissists love a see through moment.

They need radios. No one needs to be trucking a mile away to deliver a message. Hell they have phones. WTH? If the phones dont work in some

I believe they did have and in either nardia land or thrown away somewhere

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
From today's comments. I believe both Hollar Girl and Cynthia Lambert are CLL folk using alias names. Natti is desperate to have a ring on her left hand.

micaltoy824

4 hours ago
Good video. Still think Natalie is covering her baby bump😘❤🙊

Hollar Girl
3 hours ago
In her interview with Maria I believe she said she was in her 40s. This is something she may have hurt feelings reading about because it is something so personal.

micaltoy824
3 hours ago
@Hollar Girl they are all public figures.

Renate Lani Diebold
2 hours ago
She is wearing a wedding band😀

Myra Patton
2 hours ago
@Renate Lani Diebold she says in the video the band is a gift for her 40th birthday and NOT a wedding ring.

Cynthia Lambert
1 hour ago
@micaltoy824 They are people. People have feelings.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
In the end it's all that the wife will put up with. Some have been through a lot just want to leave home and don't care as long as he pays the bills and she's not alone. I'm not sure why some women are afraid to be alone for a while. When Im done with mine. I don't want another one!! Im also 63 but I have been saying that for a long time. I don't need anyone. Let alone an abussive man anywhere in my life
I am a bit older than you Sideways. I have been divorced for 7 years. For the first couple of years I was scared of being alone and wanted to meet someone else. That resulted in me almost getting involved with the wrong person again. It takes time to truly be OK with being single later in life. Don't be closed to the possibility of a good person but be sure you are comfortable with your single self before you a) get involved with someone else b) make the definite decision that you are going to stay single. What I'm saying is. - don't underestimate the impact of not being one half of a partnership - no matter how shite that partnership might have been. Totally off topic here I know; but I just wanted to reach out to someone that is going through the same as I did!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Good observation.. I tend to agree... everyone looks very uncomfortable and even pissed that SJ walked in with her camera... and now that Sabine is leaving, it's even more likely that some sort of drama happened. She has already outstayed her welcome imo and with what we know of Nutty's character, something was bound to happen sooner rather than later.
I am pretty sure that SJ knew that something was up and interrupted on purpose because she did not want them to have that private conversation and create an inner clique WITHOUT her, and of course she wanted to make them uncomfortable. (The mental effect of being startled by the devil (speaking of the devil and so on ;)) makes people more wary of not to speak).

I have had experience with a person that was quite toxic and she could always sense when attitudes towards her were souring. She would always suddenly arrive at the room and act like she was clueless about the private conversations that were going on but her main goal was just to make people stop talking because she was not privy what was being said and always suspicions that it was about her. (And of course it was about her, they are not stupid that their actions have consequences like that :D)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
:eek::eek::eek: A Baby Bully on the way ???? :eek::eek::eek:
I kinda doubt that.. Long ago there was a vlog where they had cups with some sort of slogans and it seems that both SJ and Natti had similar attitudes towards having babies.

Well, sometimes some women act like they don't want babies just because they cannot have them due to circumstances, just to protect their hearts but I don't have the feeling that Natti would be one of them... I don't think she would be ready to share the attention from Amauri with his baby.

Reactions: 10
No shelters near Honfleur? Damn.
Oooh shady shady. Some people purchase a breed so they know what to expect from a dog. I’ve had both rescues and purebred dogs. They have kids and live in a b & b. It would not be responsible to put a shelter dog in that situation. A purebred pup can be trained to behave perfectly. They can also be selected for their breed characteristics so you can match the needs of the breed to the circumstances.

My English Pointer rescue is the love of my life and he bit me in the face four times when I first got him home. I was trying to kiss his ear when he did this. He had been traumatized. I persevered and he now won’t go to sleep until I whisper and cluck in his ear and kiss him to pieces.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.