The Chateau Diaries #130 Stephanie Jarvis - Unscrupulous Grifting, Scheming, Knickerless Farmhouse Frauds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan being sent to the UK to buy the Easter chocolates, SJ learned last year she can't have it shipped
What is wrong with French chocolates? The French make some beautiful sweets and their Easter eggs with their designs are wonderful !

I agree with those who have said Dan isn't looking well. The red under the eyes (bet he's allergic to something at the HMN) .... but he's lost weight too, his pants are falling down even more than normal, even with a belt on today they were struggling ... he's not got weight to lose, so hope he gets some decent nutrition soon.
I think it may be called .... Karma ?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ahaaaaaaaa!
his account was created in Oktober 8. the boyfriend video was uploaded on November 10.
Dan and Annaliese broke up around Oktober?
That means…. Actually nothing.
Can someone recognize anything of importance?
When was the Nov 10 episode shot?
Could they have known about the relationship reveal as early as October? That's when they concocted Smolpuppy as a fluffy PR entity?

Reactions: 9
I keep thinking of this scene ... what oh what were they talking about before she came in? You can slice the air. Dan does not look happy, nor does Amaury ... there was serious talk going on in there ... I don't think that is a sign of an affair, but of co-workers having a serious talk about stuff ... I have a guess that Sabine has gotten herself in trouble with Nati or Stephanie, and she's been told to leave and she's in there chatting to the guys about how she's been treated, but she's smugly smiling at Stephanie ... they guys look so caught in something they don't want Stephanie to be part of ... something is up ... and I don't think it is a romance ... we don't see Nati there ... I think there was a good hard gossip going on ... something about Sabine has been going on, she has hardly been shown, hardly had a voice since before Christmas, and now she's leaving ...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Ahaaaaaaaa!

his account was created in Oktober 8. the boyfriend video was uploaded on November 10.

Dan and Annalise broke up earlier than October - more like last summer. They went to Bordeaux in late July/early August and think they were trying to reconcile. When Dan began building the studio in August he mentioned having a guest bed in there, which I think would be for him.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They need radios. No one needs to be trucking a mile away to deliver a message. Hell they have phones. WTH? If the phones dont work in some places...Radios!!Its a buisness. They should have radios
Don't they? Seen radios on belts/back pockets.

Reactions: 4
Oh thanks oooLaLande...... I have not seen these two and anyone who loves and looks after donkeys are on my list !!!!
I have subscribed :)
I know right?!
And the donkeys are rescues... They were going to be turned into food ( 😱 ) and these 2 angels rescued them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I keep thinking of this scene ... what oh what were they talking about before she came in? You can slice the air. Dan does not look happy, nor does Amaury ... there was serious talk going on in there ... I don't think that is a sign of an affair, but of co-workers having a serious talk about stuff ... I have a guess that Sabine has gotten herself in trouble with Nati or Stephanie, and she's been told to leave and she's in there chatting to the guys about how she's been treated, but she's smugly smiling at Stephanie ... they guys look so caught in something they don't want Stephanie to be part of ... something is up ... and I don't think it is a romance ... we don't see Nati there ... I think there was a good hard gossip going on ... something about Sabine has been going on, she has hardly been shown, hardly had a voice since before Christmas, and now she's leaving ...

Good observation.. I tend to agree... everyone looks very uncomfortable and even pissed that SJ walked in with her camera... and now that Sabine is leaving, it's even more likely that some sort of drama happened. She has already outstayed her welcome imo and with what we know of Nutty's character, something was bound to happen sooner rather than later.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
x
Ahaaaaaaaa!

Just saying....I've had many interactions with Smolpup in multiple chateau premiere chats over the months.... Probably more that Phyliss would invest in supporting an alias. From what she's projected, Smoly is a female from the UK, can't recall where. Just my experience with him/her.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

paint.png

Remember this day when Dan spray painted his mancave with no mask? Doesn't seem to me that he's been looking well ever since then. He took a real beating in the comments, and you can see the paint in his mustache. I can only wonder how much paint he took in through his mouth and nose that day.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So Dan is going away again. This is his 4th trip away from the shiteau since November. Sadly, not one of these has been a trip with his little boys.
  • trip with Anmuary
  • trip with Fanny
  • trip to Venice
  • trip to London/see Family
What is it about CLL - everyone who comes into their orbit catches a travel bug. No wonder nothing ever gets done at the shiteau - they're never home!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
When was the Nov 10 episode shot?
Could they have known about the relationship reveal as early as October? That's when they concocted Smolpuppy as a fluffy PR entity?
Probably told the screening date of the channel 4 programme so they got organised

• Haha
Reactions: 12
x

Just saying....I've had many interactions with Smolpup in multiple chateau premiere chats over the months.... Probably more that Phyliss would invest in supporting an alias. From what she's projected, Smoly is a female from the UK, can't recall where. Just my experience with him/her.
Or perhaps a Dutch Bubble Girl?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The biggest Narcissist in the world - possibly second to Putin - hard to tell. Donald Trump.
I can think of many more dangerous narcissists.. Klaus Schwab, Pope Francis, Kim Jong-un, Erdogan but politics are boring. 🥱

Reactions: 2
Yeah but ts customary to buy your Boss a Christmas gift here in the US not sure about the Brits in France and if they were already separated. I dont think there is anything between SJ and Dan...Yet!! They eventually pass them all around dont they?
Thats weird, I live in the US and have never found it customary to buy the boss a gift.
If gifting a brain was possible I would wrap it up pronto!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No one asked (and aside from his recent life choices) but....I see that Stephanie didn't like how popular Dan had become and how his channel had grown. She's been working overtime to see that all turned upside-down. She's done her best to show some of his more questionable antics and actions that piss us off. Look how she's managed to get him filming less and less for himself. No one gets to be as popular as Steph!!!

It looks like curtains thats been made into a nightdress
Have you seen the items people received from online sellers that were complete trash or paper fabric that look nothing like what was shown on the website?!? I think that dress might be one of those!!!! 😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.