The Chateau Diaries #130 Stephanie Jarvis - Unscrupulous Grifting, Scheming, Knickerless Farmhouse Frauds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan being sent to the UK to buy the Easter chocolates, SJ learned last year she can't have it shipped. She can't risk it so sending Dan.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The perfect way to boil a smeg kettle.
Men's grooming tips?
How to wash your delicates when travelling.
Urban man Emmaus chic.
How to wear women's clothes as a sartorial statement.
How to match you underwear to your China.
How to sleep without getting hair dye on the sheets.
How to pout and look appealing to Steph.
How to handle Loki in the comments.
How to bag a rich sugar mummy and live the dream?
Great ideas!

How about how to sew your own underwear from the chateau fabric cupboard, perhaps a toile de jouy pair, or and get your hands on some of that spode patterned fabric, how posh would that be?

And now, joy of joys, he is going to take us all to Portsmouth! If you had ever been there you would know how underwhelming that's going to be
He has some cute little brothers, I think 3 of them, and a younger sister who looks a fair bit like Annalise!! His one brother looks a lot like him!! His mum has a few photos of IG.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Dan being sent to the UK to buy the Easter chocolates, SJ learned last year she can't have it shipped. She can't risk it so sending Dan.
It's all about the control. Fanny pulling the strings. So now she has Dan under roof she's flexing her muscles as to what she can get him to do now he's away from the constraints of his old home life. I hope he wakes up smells the coffee soon or he'll be another one discarded on the pile of toys she's got bored of. Hopefully she'll have the receipts for his journey being paid for from her YouTube account income..oh hold on...there are no receipts are there.

Reactions: 18
I agree with those who have said Dan isn't looking well. The red under the eyes (bet he's allergic to something at the HMN) .... but he's lost weight too, his pants are falling down even more than normal, even with a belt on today they were struggling ... he's not got weight to lose, so hope he gets some decent nutrition soon.

Reactions: 22
Anyone catch this little gem in the kitchen today? It was behind Dan when she was talking to him. Who does a list like this? I’d go nuts having a whiteboard in the kitchen with this stupid common knowledge on it. I wonder if there’s rules for the bathroom taped up in there? Rules for the laundry room? Rules for the fridge? Rules for the pantry?

I wonder how often they clean the white board? Like never?
As someone who runs a cafe, people need unfortunately to be told to clean up after themselves. For some reason it isn’t just common sense lol!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's all about the control. Fanny pulling the strings. So now she has Dan under roof she's flexing her muscles as to what she can get him to do now he's away from the constraints of his old home life. I hope he wakes up smells the coffee soon or he'll be another one discarded on the pile of toys she's got bored of. Hopefully she'll have the receipts for his journey being paid for from her YouTube account income..oh hold on...there are no receipts are there.
Dan has been calling SJ and him The Dream Team several times now. He seemed nice at first, now he's a walking d**k.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Correct, but the deluge of positive comments for Annalise driving the dumper is bound to have figured in the decision to feature a back to basics working video at LL featuring SJ and Dan. The comments on the CD video are similar in their praise of SJ driving the dumper. I found the video a refreshing change. Work being done and some results achieved. Just like the old days before relationships strangled the life out of the place.
Maybe I am a little confused, but I remember being told in a bank here, that it was illegal to hold a bank account in another country. I also know that in the UK opening a bank account was refused to me because I had no UK address and was not a permanent resident.
I think she hold a French passport

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine two of me here?
I can hardly imagine one of you here! 🤣😘

Ah yes the old picnic trick... Phyllis birthday on holiday... just nipped back to get a bottle of wine ..Dans just nipped back to get the tonic water
The picnic with Dan also reminded me of the Tuscany picnic. At the time of the Italy picnic I wasn’t yet on Tattle, but the entire setting struck me as odd and seemed far too romantic. While I couldn’t put my finger on it at the time, eventually I saw the light. My eye are now wide open! Fanny is predictable and for her, while it may be a different guy, its just a case of wash, rinse, repeat!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Maybe I am a little confused, but I remember being told in a bank here, that it was illegal to hold a bank account in another country. I also know that in the UK opening a bank account was refused to me because I had no UK address and was not a permanent resident.
Plenty of ppl with dual citizenship/permanent residency visas/work visas hold bank accounts in more than one country. They just have to report holdings when filing tax documents.

Reactions: 3
Ahaaaaaaaa!

his account was created in Oktober 8. the boyfriend video was uploaded on November 10.
Dan and Annaliese broke up around Oktober?

That means…. Actually nothing.

Can someone recognize anything of importance?
No. Absolutely nothing. Anyone trying to insinuate there is something going on between Dan and Stephanie is grasping at straws.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So I think that SJ operates like DJT since they both have been discussed on here as potentially having NPD. So DJT has two ex wives who at times have told stories out of school but when he discovered it they recanted. Everyone in his orbit are beholding to him. They rely on him for income, lodging, employment etc. She operates in a similar manner. She has control over everything when they enter her universe. We learned recently that she even considers volunteers vehicles as hers to use. It was compared to how a cult functions.
He is generous but there are always strings.
It isn’t so hard to fathom that if you are tied to her financially that you would not want to rock the boat.
I think that perhaps it has been conveyed somehow to Annalise that she needs to be a player or suffer the consequences.
Look how quickly Selmar was reeled in after his bullying vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So I think that SJ operates like DJT since they both have been discussed on here as potentially having NPD. So DJT has two ex wives who at times have told stories out of school but when he discovered it they recanted. Everyone in his orbit are beholding to him. They rely on him for income, lodging, employment etc. She operates in a similar manner. She has control over everything when they enter her universe. We learned recently that she even considers volunteers vehicles as hers to use. It was compared to how a cult functions.
He is generous but there are always strings.
It isn’t so hard to fathom that if you are tied to her financially that you would not want to rock the boat.
I think that perhaps it has been conveyed somehow to Annalise that she needs to be a player or suffer the consequences.
Look how quickly Selmar was reeled in after his bullying vlog.
Okay I know I'm tired but but who is DJT? Derek Jarvis? But the T has me puzzled.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am enjoying this couple’s videos… they have a cute sense of humour and their chateau is lovely too.
They have a real “Grand salon” with beautiful paneling and just installed a gorgeous chandelier too…
Oh thanks oooLaLande...... I have not seen these two and anyone who loves and looks after donkeys are on my list !!!!
I have subscribed :)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.