The Chateau Diaries #130 Stephanie Jarvis - Unscrupulous Grifting, Scheming, Knickerless Farmhouse Frauds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now, joy of joys, he is going to take us all to Portsmouth! If you had ever been there you would know how underwhelming that's going to be
Well hopefully his old mates will tell him he's being a dick and looks shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
When I think of her faux poverty I remember when she was out shopping for plants with Marie for the entrance hall..oh Marie is keeping me under control or something like that. Oh great I only went a bit over budget she said when she'd spend around 150 euros..how she could say that she was being careful with cash when in the same episode it said she'd spent four thousand euros on wallpaper for the entrance hall. Just by chance I am now watching the Escape to the Chateau DIY where she goes with Angel to buy photo frames for Daddy's god awful art. In that episode another chateau owner is doing some work & Dick's voice over says 'always wear a mask...'. God knows what he'd be saying if he was doing the VO on this episode.
Yes! and if you remember Marie also referred to herself as "We" Remember the episode where SJ and Marie met up with Danna and a friend for lunch. ts was some art show or something.
SJ bought that simple almost washed-out little print that She paid a small fortune for? Marie " Stephany, we could not even afford cheese earlier today" well, that was when she and Marie were a couple. If not a couple she was SJs Snorts at the time. Im still not sure they are a real couple yet, her and snorts. She may just be coving for Whats his Face (The one Snorts ran off to search for Kabob with in Vennis.) Dam my brain right now. He is definitely what another poster referred to as Lavender

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
They need radios. No one needs to be trucking a mile away to deliver a message. Hell they have phones. WTH? If the phones dont work in some places...Radios!!Its a buisness. They should have radios
Radios are a great idea for that place!
I'm sure once CLL reads here, they'll put out a plea to their Patrons!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For what it’s worth, since the Dutch Boyfriend Reveal video, Dan the yard guy has been in 7 and Philip has been in 2 thumbnail pics for Stephanie Jarvis’s Chateau Diaries.
I think the minute it went public she lost interest in Peepee. No fun sharing that with the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What was the date of the „boyfriend revealed“ video? Would like to compare it with smllpuppylove‘s YouTube profile date

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Gracias el Señor Basura!
Radios are a great idea for that place!
I'm sure once CLL reads here, they'll put out a plea to their Patrons!
Or a loud speaker like we have at school. There's one in the playground and no kid wants to hear there name over that one.
It's usually something like "Would the children who were throwing wet toilet paper on the ceiling come to the principals office now, before I check the cameras. If I have to check the cameras I will be more unhappy!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Left brain, right brain?? 🤔
I envy your creativity of creating profiles every two weeks or so, but you need to change your style of sentence building, and the way you interact with the people here. Then we wouldn’t notice your multiple accounts here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.