The Chateau Diaries #130 Stephanie Jarvis - Unscrupulous Grifting, Scheming, Knickerless Farmhouse Frauds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am enjoying this couple’s videos… they have a cute sense of humour and their chateau is lovely too.
They have a real “Grand salon” with beautiful paneling and just installed a gorgeous chandelier too…

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am enjoying this couple’s videos… they have a cute sense of humour and their chateau is lovely too.
They have a real “Grand salon” with beautiful paneling and just installed a gorgeous chandelier too…

They popped up in my suggestions today. I'll check them out.

Reactions: 12
I honestly thought everyone here was working on their Ph.D dissertations and had collective research,observation,and data collection on The Narcissistic Behaviors of a French Chatelaine in situ in Comparison to Domestic Narcissists. Why else would there be so much time spent on this brainstorming? 🤣
But we are! Although I am contemplating which theoretical school to use and what form of data collection to utilise.
It's tricky on a public forum.
For instance would this count as a secondary resource with recourse to the Vlogs as the Primary resource? Can we trust the Vlogs ?
Decisions, decisions 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Buying a boss a gift in the US is a bad practice and should be forgotten. I made my bosses cookies for Christmas but my entire family baked. They were really generous to me throughout the year with money gifts. But I stopped it after I left that job. No need for it.
I think its ok as long as your getting a gift from the company as well. I bought mine a cook book 😂 My soon to be Ex is a contractor. Co ownner of a union Co. He buys his subs some of the Best bottles of booze out there (that might be a US thing but Booze is a big seller during the holidays here in the US) why shouldn't they buy them something? Hes good to them
Its usually simple and that's fine from them. Jelly of the month club. Box of apples to a gift card at a local restaurant which he always gave to me. It can fun its Christmas.
Its not expected but appreciated. they got paid well all year, Insurance. plus a $100.00 gift certificate to go towards their Christmas dinner. A Christmas party where the whole family is invited with plenty of gifts and prizes for the kids. For everyone. I don't see anything wrong with it if they treat you good all year

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Lady Rosalie, post: 8972625, member: 320541
I shall flounce about whilst I broom the floor. insert wildly maniacal laugh

Please do so after you have repossessed the broom from nasty natti, WHILIST madam boosts shes so down to earth doing a chore in delusional state with her try at english humour or something Oh I m so dressed up today, actually who else wears there gold and jewels plus tank cartier and designer yellow what I suspect is a moncler label jacket with designer scarf when gardening just alone that jacket is 18k in my country , thats right a poor woman who needs funding . All that shes wearing could have paid for the digger process that patreons.
View attachment 1139681View attachment 1139695
Yup, i noticed the sweeping closeup of the Cartier tank. I reckon it was worn to impress the bank manager.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Hmm, can I let you into a secret? I am not keen on Donkey's 😒 they smell.
I would therefore relate that to their Chateau and it would become just another Shittoo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Sorry but think it's more like the Tokoyo Laundry one which is a cheapo one!! But I did notice that she had that Cartier Tank watch on when she was going to do the work. Is that not something so valuable that you'd want to wear it just for best? I know I wouldn't be out doing garden work with a watch that was that valuable. Unless of course it's a knock off fake - like its owner :ROFLMAO:
Or unless your "garden work" consists of climbing up into the heavy machinery and moving it a couple of feet just for the photo op. 😉

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
And now, joy of joys, he is going to take us all to Portsmouth! If you had ever been there you would know how underwhelming that's going to be
NO! Watch Danny at Rate my Takeaway before you watch that!! Nothing more enjoyable than watching an XXL size guy enjoy a meal and chat!😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So where are they going to place 2 more refugees if they have already said, the rooms are full in guests and volunteers. Does Dan move into Mummy’s apt? As that is really where I thought he would be staying, not in a room. Unless Natti and Amaury have it already.
oooh that's a good question for the live chats: where is everyone staying in the Chateau? I remember way back when we got to see that sort of thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
But we are! Although I am contemplating which theoretical school to use and what form of data collection to utilise.
It's tricky on a public forum.
For instance would this count as a secondary resource with recourse to the Vlogs as the Primary resource? Can we trust the Vlogs ?
Decisions, decisions 🤔
Spreadsheets are helpful.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Don’t buy perfume for your wife and the same (or any) perfume for your boss. Just don’t do it. 🕶💩

Reactions: 12
Same. I can't keep up! :eek:
Come on! You can do this! :LOL:

But seriously, normally I can't keep up too, and 90% of times I skip the posts that are more than 3-4 lines! I just don't have the attention span to read a 600 word essay LOL

I have been off work for a few days, and I have been caught up with tattle which is a miracle!... I also finished season 4 of Marvellous Mrs. Maisel... what a lovely sweet show! So glad there will be a season 5 too...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
SHe did. I think she was hoping she could get a moment alone and not be caught on camera. She reads here she knows shes been busted as being the Nasty bully she is. Nope. Steph zoomed in. Anything for her shot. Like I said, "RADIOS?" Her Patron will buy her some now or they will be sent on the gift grab just watch
They have definitely been gifted radios previously - twice I think. Or was it 2 drones? - one for Antoine and another time for the farmhouse. Whatever they have been gifted multiple electronic devices which are never seen again including radios - intended for mummy in garden.

Natti reminds me of an SNL sketch of a creepy character just appearing, everywhere, all the time.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
You have to look at the long game. There is often background info that can be missed in main Chateau vlogs. So useful for that. Other than that at this moment in time I agree. He looks like he is burnt out.
He looks terrible. I went and had a look at some old videos and there's one where he says he has the man flu and he looks better in that one than now.
His face always looks as if he's been woken up with a start, and not washed the sleep out of his eyes. Wonder how much is overwork, or is it just he has to look after himself and doesn't really know how as Annelise has done it for him for so long? He needs some early nights and good food, no booze. Not likely to happen at the Shitoo. I hope there are not drugs involved, because he is using machinery but it wouldn't surprise me.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I’m sure the moment he heard the plans for the day involved dirt, rocks and heavy equipment, he had a relapse. He probably spent the day in bed shopping for porcelain on Ebay, as one does when deathly ill.
Isnt he in Maastrict being a star? Or is he back?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.