The Chateau Diaries #127 #AUkrainianRefugeeIsn'tJustForEaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her attempt at "Don't even go there" was rather cute :LOL:

PS. in my culture, tea bags are considered very lazy. A good cup of tea is always brewed by steeping loose tea leaves in a teapot and is very strong. Then you can add boiling water to your cup if you want it weaker, and we don't add milk to our tea either.
I read somewhere that Iranians and Turks drink far more tea than the Brittons, who came in 3rd. I have never been to Iran to drink tea yet, but Turks brew their tea as you have mentioned above.

As SJ would say; One day, hopefully I'll visit Iran and drink tea. until then I will scroll through beautiful pictures of Iran on Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Many towns and villages in France are organising these trips :

They leave their villages with a truck full of food, medicines and clothes to go to the Polish borders and come back to France with Ukrainian refugees onboard.
There was a message on the facebook page of Stephanie Jarvis' hometown of Crozon-sur-Vauvre, urging people to not bring anymore stuff for Ukraine to the Mairie as they can't really oversea what to do with it all and need to map the most urgent needs first. Now THERE's a project that could use a charity-chatelaine's solidarity input and know-how! But wait, she already has a refugee and is a little bit under the weather, poor thing.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I LOL'ed on the cup of tea video just now
what the earth is that about?
You say your British but you spend 70% in your shitooo, and the other 30% travelling...
She's nothing but a colonizing lover of a charlatan, who is delusional that she is a princess or a nobel. Remember Fanny Monarchy is the FACE OF COLONIALISM AND HOW FAR HUMANS CAN BE RECKLESS AND GREEDY. The only purpose of Monarchy nowadays is to unified people and prevent any social or political unrest! So STOP GLAMORIZING about colonialism just like your messed up "victorian" safari trip or whatever. You're not a person of power or royalty, just look at yourself and reflect!

Last edited:
  • Heart
There was a message on the facebook page of Stephanie Jarvis' hometown of Crozon-sur-Vauvre, urging people to not bring anymore stuff for Ukraine to the Mairie as they can't really oversea what to do with it all and need to map the most urgent needs first. Now THERE's a project that could use a charity-chatelaine's solidarity input and know-how! But wait, she already has a refugee and is a little bit under the weather, poor thing.
Yeah people don’t realise sending their old blankets and tinned goods really makes more work for other people. Logistically these things need to be moved from A to B by people who don’t really know how to go about such things. They rarely get to where you envision them to go. Aid agencies and governments have these things under control. Support your local communities and people you know directly.

• Heart
I read somewhere that Iranians and Turks drink far more tea than the Brittons, who came in 3rd. I have never been to Iran to drink tea yet, but Turks brew their tea as you have mentioned above.

As SJ would say; One day, hopefully I'll visit Iran and drink tea. until then I will scroll through beautiful pictures of Iran on Instagram.
But suddenly, a small error during the booking process has them being landed in Iraq…

4nj67hh09i671.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine if Stephanie Jarvis had actually joined with neighbours in her community to assist with their refugee project. Far more interesting than making a cup of tea. Stephanie is probably surprised to find out she has neighbours.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I remember years ago getting a special letter. I was running late to go out with a friend to the movies so tucked it into my handbag. At intermission (yes it was years ago when that was still a thing) I ripped it open to read it, glitter went everywhere, over me, over my friend, over seats in front of me, lucky no one was there. Extra embarrassing too as it was a small town theatre, and my friend and I always sat in the same seats, so the owner would have known who made the mess.
Evil thought I know but this made me think of those companies that will send a glitter filled card on your behalf. Imagine if Natti found herself opening loads (15 perhaps) of cards.......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The one and only time I offered Constructive criticism on one of their vlogs (I forget which) I was blocked and left in limbo.
I expect I shouldn't have used the word 'rubbish' or the phrase 'you're having a laugh, health and safety must be having a field day at your place!'
I wasn't the only one either. These were early days before finding Tattle. They were all for deleting comments. Must have had a lot of time on their hands back then. It must be a full time volunteer job these days.
Snap. I used the phrase ‘you’re having a laugh’ about their sensibilities and Covid also got deleted and blocked.

• Wow
Stephanie Jarvis, the partial owner of Chateau de Lalande, swindler of Patreon and master manipulator behind the Chateau Unwrapped YouTube channel and enabler of tear worthy bullying towards Selmar and Tatyana, perpetrated by Natalia Oliveto, must sit up in bed and wonder why it's currently only her cast of characters to be on the receiving end of our criticism? With Metherdick out the picture hopefully recovering positively from drug addiction... there aren't many people left worthy of scrutiny with most chateau-verse personalities doing it by the book and without Patreons. SJ is really so self absorbed as to believe she is a victim of bullying... I have news for you, it's you who is the perpetrator of bullying. You need not look too far; Frank and Ivo, Selmar, Tatyana, FRK, Tomaz, etc... In comparison to the Fleuries, who are really the only ones operating on a similar level to CD, they are streets ahead with the renovation progress, and most importantly honest too. It's all very amusing to me that although you extended an invite to HMN from last year's chateau tour jollies, only one other chateau owner paid you a visit. It speaks volumes as to your character.

In truth, you are deeply affected by the Tartlet's darkness, because you scramble at any available opportunity to absolve yourself in the following video with references to our points. Don't play a victim, own your bad behaviour and be a decent human being. However, you are incapable, the money means far too much to you to see you change. On occasion, there are voices of bigotry here, most of which are called out for being so, but the posts here are generally of a critical tone and reflect your own injustice. Her response below, is one advocating for censorship in an attempt to control her narrative.

KiKiGee
VIP Member

Friday at 6:40 PM

The Chateau Diaries
15 minutes ago
Yes, it's sad that we live in times where the dark side of vlogging is horrific online abuse. The laws in most countries are starting to move in the direction of banning it, but the process is slow. If you google the name of the site you saw (I won't give them any publicity here) you'll see that there are several articles discussing the atrocious bullying going on there. It has been described as 'the most toxic place on the internet' and 'the most hate-filled corner of the web'. It's important never to engage, even though the sense of injustice is overwhelming. I'll continue to focus on goodness and beauty in life, rather than letting myself be affected by their darkness. Thank you so much for being so caring x

#JusticeforSelmar
#TheChateauDiaries
#BringUpTheBodies

#StephIsPressed
#StephanieJarvisCopyrightStruckMe
#DigitalWarfareWithStephanieJarvis
#UkrainainRefugeesAreNowStephanieJarvisHumanShields
#StephanieJarvisIsNotBeyondReproach
#StephanieJarvisCannotTakeTheHeat
#AUkrainianRefugeeIsn'tJustForEaster
#Justice4Pavlina
#DoesPavlinaKnowStephanieIsTalkingAboutHerOnlineToThousandsOfPeople
#StephanieJarvisVirtueSignalsForFinancialGainAndAPRRedemptionStorylineToDistractFromHerSupportingTheBullyNatalieOliveto
#WeLoveSallySichuansSisterMinny
#Justice4SallySichuan
#JusticeForTheSichuanSisters
#StopAsianHate
#NotTheOverpricedFortnumAndMasonsTeaCaddyAgain
#WhoPaidForTheTea
#SpillTheTea
#ItsAllInTheTeaLeaves
#ISeeSJsFutureInPrison
#5MinVideoBecauseSJWasBusyStriking2VideosToday
#KeepEngagingWithOurTartletsHate
#YouKnowYouWantTo
#BetterStillTalkWithUs

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Frustration does that to a person.

I have this image in my head of a grey haired, curly permed, spinster stood in a seven stars robe twirling her flower necklace around and winking at the Shittoo inhabitants.
Have you been looking through my windows again?

• Haha
While Stephanie is sleeping comments don't get moderated!! She stopped liking comments 5 hours ago ...

View attachment 1123842
Kyle Broyles
1 hour ago
I was so sad to see Selmar’s video about his treatment by Natalia. After all he had done to help, it was disappointing to see him go on such a down note. I hope there will be a reconciliation between everyone.

View attachment 1123843
Brenda Graw
1 hour ago
What happened?. I have missed Selmer.

View attachment 1123844
SEU
2 hours ago
This is silly. This is making rocket science out of something which is very basic.

View attachment 1123845
Jane Gendreau
2 hours ago
Are you kidding me??!! We're discussing ad nauseum the proper way to make British tea?! And, am I to understand that Dan is meant to spend his time manning the camera (away from his family) for the chatelain, because there is no one else in the chateau to assist in this monumentally important task??!! I see a very troubling pattern here!! Needed more at the chateau than at home?! Who in their right mind would tolerate this nonsense?! Not Annalise, I would hazard to guess!! This makes me sick!! I am deeply saddened by this disgusting trend!! I guess the empire marches on at all cost!!! USA

View attachment 1123846
A T
2 hours ago
It is not The British way it is a commoner's way of making tea!

View attachment 1123847
Virginia Goodale
3 hours ago
As a Certified Tea Sommelier, my heart is sad when I see tea in a bag and not only that, but squashed with a spoon.

View attachment 1123848
Faye Ryan
4 hours ago
NO! sacrilege! you squished the tea bag- no! it makes the tea bitter! (a 1000+ cup of tea drinker a year here);)

View attachment 1123849
Speed Racer
4 hours ago
How to use a British loo. Let's go!
Something tells me that they are going to have to find a volunteer for the night shift.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Off to make my final brew of the night before heading upstairs. I shall be taking great care to prepare it in a glass cup, on a scratched and manky table, finally squeezing the life out of it to ensure it goes the right colour.

Tomorrow, I may debate the merits of milk first vs milk after or no milk at all!
I sincerely hope there are no milk firsts in here. One needs to ensure correct temperature, and brewing time before adding milk.
The debate rages on! Bon nuit Tattlers.
Morning @Gibson, sorry I’m #teammilkfirst 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Last CD vlog.

Easy to spot the negative comments. They're the only ones not to be liked by Chateau de Lalande.

As they don't delete them anymore (at least, not the most critical ones of course), nice to read them !

She's British when it suits her.
View attachment 1124056
I knew she doesn't need a Carte de Séjour !
She's a French citizen (French mother) and has a French passport as she told us in the earlier vlogs !

She tells what she wants to her gullible followers and Patrons. This is the proof.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sometimes I think it's just me whose the stupid one when I realize that 33,835 people watched Stephanie Jarvis make a lousy cup of tea, 549 people took the time to comment and 4.5K gave it a thumbs up.

Most of the comments are in awe of our Fanny, but then there's a few who tell it like it is and my faith in humanity is restored.

Sue Kirkpatrick
For goodness sake Stephanie! No self respecting Brit makes tea in a mug. Whether one uses teabags or loose tea, it’s properly made in a teapot. I wouldn’t offer a cup of tea made in the way you describe, nor would I accept one. Ditto anyone I know. It might be how you like it, but please don’t infer it’s the typically British way. It simply isn’t.

Angela Kilroe

Can’t dislike this video because there’s nothing to dislike about making a cup of tea but I think we’re scraping the barrel with this sort of weak content. You’ve spoiled us with all your exciting videos Stephanie, I would rather you ditch these short insignificant ones and concentrate on the ‘meaty’ ones instead. (Just my opinion so other viewers don’t bother replying to me just go with that’s what I think, I still love the Chateau Diaries and won’t miss any of them.)

SEU
This is silly. This is making rocket science out of something which is very basic.

A T

It is not The British way it is a commoner's way of making tea!

Lesley Vass
Seriously?

Shelagh Ward
Just didn't enjoy the content about making a cup of tea!!! 🙄

Speed Racer
How to use a British loo. Let's go!

Maureen Ivory
Well I'm mixed up here i know how to make tea, but in all other vlogs you go on about all the tea you get sent .some of which no one has heard of Fruit teas earl grey to name a few and philips teapots and spode ones and now you show your viewers this load of rubbish SORRY .

Nathan Faulkner
You’re getting lazy

Dyanne Devito
Yawn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
View attachment 1123847
Virginia Goodale
3 hours ago
As a Certified Tea Sommelier, my heart is sad when I see tea in a bag and not only that, but squashed with a spoon

Tea experts getting in on the Great Tea Debate 😂😂

She isn't going to do that. I suggest we wait to see what the true story behind this drama is.
Why ? Dan is happily vlogging with children and Annalise since the ‘split’ announcement, so why wait for the ‘true story’ ? They’re not

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.